Democrat Chuck Schumer Won’t Say If He Wants Joe Biden To Run For A Second Term: If He Runs I'll Support Him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chuck Schumer won’t say if he wants Biden to run in 2024. “Do you believe President Biden should run for a second term?” Schumer: “If he runs, I’ll support him.”

I'm not sure I've heard anyone say they want him to run, but I have heard folks say they'll support him if he does

most unpopular POTUS in recent history ... and soon to be the most unpopular in history .. his approval ratings are just 2 points shy of being in the 20s ...

The Demafacist are jumping ship...thinking if they do, they'll be able to continue their demafasist agenda....but America needs to become woke to the fact, Xiden isn't the problem...he's merely a puppet...it's their policies, that have wreaked the American economy, built China, the Taliban, and Putin back better

Chuck Schumer won’t say if he wants Biden to run in 2024. “Do you believe President Biden should run for a second term?” Schumer: “If he runs, I’ll support him.”

He would support the Devil if he was a democRat which he is.

Forum List

Back