Fauci and gain of function

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I am under the notion that Fauci is a mass murdering fraud. He created this needless gain of function research bullshit, he caused covid. He's responsible for covid, This lockdown, this bullshit vaccine that doesn't work and the ensuing mandate and the pharma mandates because they are shameless hucksters .

I am under the notion that Fauci is a mass murdering fraud. He created this needless gain of function research bullshit, he caused covid. He's responsible for covid, This lockdown, this bullshit vaccine that doesn't work and the ensuing mandate and the pharma mandates because they are shameless hucksters .
"...shameless hucksters." U got that one right!!!

I hope they hurry up and get busy with Nuremberg 2 because I want to see Fauci and the Gates' swing, and I want to see everyone on this board who supported them swing as well.

my q is, is this still being funded?

~S~

No. In 2014 Obama enacted a moratorium on funding. In 2017 Fauci got Trump to lift it and we started up the funding again. Odd that no one ever asks either what happened to get that funding lifted. What did Fauci tell or not tell Trump? Why did Trump decide to lift the moratorium?

After it all blew up, funding was stopped again.

He helped murder millions of gays back in the 80s and 90s.
If Hollywood were to find out who made sure there was an AIDs epidemic in America....I'm wondering if they would want him thrown in jail or simply ignore it.
Personally I don't think they have any control over their beliefs because they're all based on peer pressure.
One big mindless reactionary voting block willing to do anything their masters tell them to.

My concern is that Fauxi is a convenient cutout and we really need to find out from whom he took his orders

Fauxi did not decide on his own to fund the Wuhan Gain of Function bioweapon. We need to know who gave the orders

I explained how it came about. Now if you are asking about from the very beginning, I imagine you would have to even pre-date Fauci.

No. In 2014 Obama enacted a moratorium on funding. In 2017 Fauci got Trump to lift it and we started up the funding again. Odd that no one ever asks either what happened to get that funding lifted. What did Fauci tell or not tell Trump? Why did Trump decide to lift the moratorium?

This is your "explanation"? You must be either naïve or dumb.

You "think" Fauxi told Trump, "I want to develop a gain of function bioweapon that targets the human immune system and rather than use our guys I think the CCP are the right partners. Barack wouldn't allow me to do that but why don't you go ahead and approve it"

This is your "explanation"? You must be either naïve or dumb.

You "think" Fauxi told Trump, "I want to develop a gain of function bioweapon that targets the human immune system and rather than use our guys I think the CCP are the right partners. Barack wouldn't allow me to do that but why don't you go ahead and approve it"

I said we need to know what was said. Why do you have a problem with that?

I seriously doubt Fauxi told Trump ANYTHING and if he did, he lied about it

I said we need to know what was said. Why do you have a problem with that?
The funding at that Wuhan lab was going on before Trump became president.
Our CIA and FBI successfully pulled a coup and got rid of him.
The whole time he was president they were spying on him, hiding shit from him, undermining everything he did, accused him of criminal activity for doing his duty to defend the Constitution and making America first.
How Dare he make America Great.....God Dammit!!!
Any rational person can see that Obama set Trump up as soon as he won the 2016 election. He left so many landmines for him that it was hard to keep track of all of them. Then there's the fact that people were put in charge of agencies that were willing to commit sabotage just to make Trump look bad.

Forum List

Back