Capitalism, Without Government Interference is the Answer

This sounds great. Not a fan of this man, but this sounds great

View attachment 591863
We alrady have a thread on Cuban's meds, but to the title here:

America has been trying capitalism without government interference for years. This is the lack of controls or regulations that has allowed America's corporations to be packed up and sent to China.

I hope that will be enough to preserve this topic as something new?

America has been trying capitalism without government interference for years. This is the lack of controls or regulations that has allowed America's corporations to be packed up and sent to China.

So… Fascism is the answer?

Actually it's the overtaxing, the overegulating, etc. that are sending companies to China.

Nonsense. America has a policy of interfering with capitalism. Some of it is perfectly reasonable and warranted. Much of it is pure meddling and an interference with capitalism for no proper governmental reason.

We are massively regulated. To say otherwise is simply dishonest of the Canadian Fuck.

A more rational and reasonable discussion can address the wisdom of some of the regulations or about possible alternative regulations. No coherent conversation is possible based on the dishonest claims of Donald the fuckin’ Canuck Dick. Errr. Duck.

Also allowed child labor and for workers to be locked inside factories.

Also allowed child labor and for workers to be locked inside factories.
Is that referring to America or China, or both?

No doubt by the comments that this is a hot button issue. I'm into answering all the questions in an orderly manner but I won't answer the rudeness and spamming from misbehaving characters such as B.A.
If anybody has an interest in pursuing the question, we'll have to sort through the spam.

I'll set it back on track by referring to the lack of regulations and restrictions that allowed American factories and jobs to be exported to China. It's also worth mentioning that China offered to employ American workers in China if the corporations chose to do that.

Capitalism is the answer! Even China understands that as they surge ahead under communist control over big business, instead of a democratic government.

Do the Chinese people want to keep their communist government?
Yes, they want what serves their needs and communism has demonstrated that in spades for hundreds of millioins. Will it last indefinitely, and if not then why not?

Is that referring to America or China, or both?

No doubt by the comments that this is a hot button issue. I'm into answering all the questions in an orderly manner but I won't answer the rudeness and spamming from misbehaving characters such as B.A.
If anybody has an interest in pursuing the question, we'll have to sort through the spam.

I'll set it back on track by referring to the lack of regulations and restrictions that allowed American factories and jobs to be exported to China. It's also worth mentioning that China offered to employ American workers in China if the corporations chose to do that.

Capitalism is the answer! Even China understands that as they surge ahead under communist control over big business, instead of a democratic government.

Do the Chinese people want to keep their communist government?
Yes, they want what serves their needs and communism has demonstrated that in spades for hundreds of millioins. Will it last indefinitely, and if not then why not?

In the US.. The last factory fire where workers were locked in that I remember was in 1991.

Hamlet chicken processing plant fire - Wikipedia
The Hamlet chicken processing plant fire was an industrial fire in Hamlet, North Carolina, at the Imperial Foods processing plant on September 3, 1991, resulting from a failure in a hydraulic line. Twenty-five workers were killed and 55 injured in the fire, trapped behind locked fire doors. In 11 years of operation, the plant had never received a safety inspection. Investigators believe a …

Deaths: 25
Date: September 3, 1991
Non-fatal injuries: 55

In the US.. The last factory fire where workers were locked in that I remember was in 1991.

Hamlet chicken processing plant fire - Wikipedia
The Hamlet chicken processing plant fire was an industrial fire in Hamlet, North Carolina, at the Imperial Foods processing plant on September 3, 1991, resulting from a failure in a hydraulic line. Twenty-five workers were killed and 55 injured in the fire, trapped behind locked fire doors. In 11 years of operation, the plant had never received a safety inspection. Investigators believe a …

Deaths: 25
Date: September 3, 1991
Non-fatal injuries: 55
It wasn't my attention to dwell on American abuses of worker safety any more than the same in China if it exists.
But you're exactly on topic of the danger of eliminating 'regulations' in favour of quick gained profits.

Islam is still doing it. America evolved. Islamist nations. Not so much
If America has stopping doing it then it's 'regulations' that stopped it. There's no evidence of corporations stopping it, unless you can quote some examples.
Those, if they exist, can be examined to determine where government has stepped in to order change.

If America has stopping doing it then it's 'regulations' that stopped it. There's no evidence of corporations stopping it, unless you can quote some examples.
Those, if they exist, can be examined to determine where government has stepped in to order change.
What corporations use child labor? Do tell

"Labour"...you're not even an American. Why are you on this board?
I have an interest in America, it's politics, and some other issues because I still have family members living in Oregon state. They are also keeping me informed of what they see as hot button issues. Along with my own interest of what's happening in America for my own personal reasons.
My opinions and my participation is being actively received by our forum members.
What's your reason?

Forum List

Back