FAUCI Act

You aren’t saying shit about Trump’s buddies being pardoned for insider trading because you don’t actually give a shit about it.
WTF does that have to do with the thread topic? Man! Trump really fucked you people up. Didn't he?...lol

WTF does that have to do with the thread topic? Man! Trump really fucked you people up. Didn't he?...lol
I’ve told you multiple times. It proves you don’t actually give a shit about insider trading.

This is just politics.

Just admit you don’t actually care about insider trading. It’s just another weapon to go after your enemies.
Obviously, you only care when it's someone you hate. You believe your high priest Fauci is above the law.

Millions of people are invested in Big Pharma, Slick. Ever heard of 401k's, pension plans, IRA's, etc?

What makes you think that Fauci is making money off this pandemic? Because you're a schizo?
Where did I say he was?

I didn't mean to blaspheme your Boy.

1642280057802.png

Obviously, you only care when it's someone you hate. You believe your high priest Fauci is above the law.
I only care when the allegations have substance, like they did for the Trump cronies who were found guilty and later pardoned.

I only care when the allegations have substance, like they did for the Trump cronies who were found guilty and later pardoned.
And the only time you think there's substance is when it's someone you hate. Hell, I bet you still believe Russia collusion was real... lol

And the only time you think there's substance is when it's someone you hate.
You accuse me of partisan bias while you ignore the proven criminality on your side.

Ironic, right? You’re doing exactly what you accuse me of doing.

Forum List

Back