FAUCI Act

Chris Collins.

I thought it was two guys, maybe I’m wrong.
Those are campaign finance violations. Sanders and Obama committed campaign finance violations. They were never even charged. Are you pissed that they weren't charged? I fucking doubt it...lol

Those are campaign finance violations. Sanders and Obama committed campaign finance violations. They were never even charged. Are you pissed that they weren't charged? I fucking doubt it...lol
You don’t read very well:

Collins, meanwhile, had already reported to prison in October to begin serving his 26-month sentence for conspiring to commit securities fraud and making false statements to the FBI

I was a teacher for 21 years. Some of these dumbasses say exactly the opposite of their intent. I abhor ignorance.

Don't want me to correct you? Don't be stupid!

My job is to correct and to serve!
Maybe you should reflect upon your post I just quoted?

grammar-police-drift.gif

How about we start with elected officials and then work I way to the bureaucrats?

Funny that the same people who defended Trumps refusal to release his tax returns want gov't minions to be required to release theirs.

How about we start with elected officials and then work I way to the bureaucrats?
Im good with that, but we would have to amend the Constitution to do that. When it comes to the bureaucrats, no constitutional amendment is needed.

Forum List

Back