FAUCI Act

There is no embellishment. You just have never accomplished anything in your miserable existence.
Yes it insults only confirm what the ve said. Bullies are usually the biggest cowards and losers. I bet attacking someone on an anonymous internet forum makes you feel like a big man...lol

He didn't have time to do all that.
I joined the Navy at 17 and graduated from college at 23. I left active duty in the Navy when I was 33. I worked in insurance and with AT&T until I was 35. I retired from teaching at the age of 57. I have been working for the Army for nearly 4 years, and I turned 61 last November.

Yes, I did have time!

I joined the Navy at 17 and graduated from college at 23. I left active duty in the Navy when I was 33. I worked in insurance and with AT&T until I was 35. I retired from teaching at the age of 57. I have been working for the Army for nearly 4 years, and I turned 61 last November.

Yes, I did have time!
You made Lt. Cmdr. and got out of the Navy with 4 years left to retire? Sounds like a dumb move, or you got cashiered.

You made Lt. Cmdr. and got out of the Navy with 4 years left to retire? Sounds like a dumb move, or you got cashiered.
Where did that come from? I had less than 12 years active duty. You forgot 4 1/2 years as a Reservist in college. I am a victim of Clinton's peace dividend. They said because we were overmanned, promotion rates were non-existent. I could stay active, and they'd probably force me out anyway for $30K severance and no benefits after getting passed over for promotion twice, or I go leave voluntarily for $80K with benefits. I made 0-4 the month after I left my last ship. I stayed in the Reserves until 2001.

You simply don't know shit!

Where did that come from? I had less than 12 years active duty. You forgot 4 1/2 years as a Reservist in college. I am a victim of Clinton's peace dividend. They said because we were overmanned, promotion rates were non-existent. I could stay active, and they'd probably force me out anyway for $30K severance and no benefits after getting passed over for promotion twice, or I go leave voluntarily for $80K with benefits. I made 0-4 the month after I left my last ship. I stayed in the Reserves until 2001.

You simply don't know shit!
You made Lt. Cmdr in 12 years, then got RIF'ed? You're lying your ass off. Go away with your bullshit.

You made Lt. Cmdr in 12 years, then got RIF'ed? You're lying your ass off. Go away with your bullshit.
I made LCDR in 10 years thank you. About 700+ of us were forced out by being given an unacceptable choice. In 2001, When Bush 43 was President, many of us were called back because the short-sighted program caused a massive manpower shortage. My brother was enlisted in aviation for 10 years and converted to Surface Warfare as an officer. He was being paid a bonus not to retire, as he had his 20 by then. He retired as a LCDR. after 25 years.

I have a coworker at my Army contractor job who had the exact same thing happen to him in the Army as I did in the Navy. He was a combat medic. No combat? No need for him.

I made LCDR in 10 years thank you. About 700+ of us were forced out by being given an unacceptable choice. In 2001, When Bush 43 was President, many of us were called back because the short-sighted program caused a massive manpower shortage. My brother was enlisted in aviation for 10 years and converted to Surface Warfare as an officer. He was being paid a bonus not to retire, as he had his 20 by then. He retired as a LCDR. after 25 years.

I have a coworker at my Army contractor job who had the exact same thing happen to him in the Army as I did in the Navy. He was a combat medic. No combat? No need for him.
You got RIFed and you call me a failure?...lol.

Forum List

Back