FAUCI Act

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. 😂
I am living proof that statement is a bald-faced lie.

I was a Navy Electronics Technician in the Nuclear Power program, a Surface Warfare Officer on two cruisers and an amphib carrier. Taught multiple subjects such as math and social studies for 21 years, and now work as an Army contractor. I would say I did a lot!

What have you accomplished?

I am living proof that statement is a bald-faced lie.

I was a Navy Electronics Technician in the Nuclear Power program, a Surface Warfare Officer on two cruisers and an amphib carrier. Taught multiple subjects such as math and social studies for 21 years, and now work as an Army contractor. I would say I did a lot!

What have you accomplished?
My resume is none of your business. But, the fact that you feel the need to advertise you're suggests it probably isn't all that. People like yourself, that have a superiority complex, typically have a feeling of inadequacy. The time it would take to do everything you listed puts you in your 60's. Your resume sounds suspect based on that alone.

My resume is none of your business. But, the fact that you feel the need to advertise you're suggests it probably isn't all that. People like yourself, that have a superiority complex, typically have a feeling of inadequacy. The time it would take to do everything you listed puts you in your 60's. Your resume sounds suspect based on that alone.
Guess what chuckle-head? I am in my 60s!

You should be able to list what you do, that makes you ineligible to be a teacher, because those who can't, teach!

Your inability to read for comprehension and poor writing skills indicate that you had a poor experience in your own education.

Guess what chuckle-head? I am in my 60s!

You should be able to list what you do, that makes you ineligible to be a teacher, because those who can't, teach!

Your inability to read for comprehension and poor writing skills indicate that you had a poor experience in your own education.
You prove that education and intelligence aren't synonymous.

Feel free to explain my errors if you think you found some.

Hint: You didn't!
I think by disparaging some of our forum members as 'dumbasses' in a blanket fashion qualifies.

Fucking dumbass!
This would be rather off the charts for a past educator, in my opinion.
We do try and maintain some semblance of decorum here, Sir.
Then there is a remote chance you do this without consciously realizing it, somewhat comparable to tourette syndrome, I'm not sure,

It's obvious you don't, because your only contribution to the thread has been bitching about my (intentional) use of a double negative. Grammar nazism indicates a lack of intelligence and education.

No, your constant abuse of the English language shows a lack of intelligence and education.

All you had to do is admit you made an error. That would have been the end of it, but your being an :ahole-1: about it would not let that happen.

No, your constant abuse of the English language shows a lack of intelligence and education.

All you had to do is admit you made an error. That would have been the end of it, but your being an :ahole-1: about it would not let that happen.
But, it was intentional, not an error. The error is yours, sailor.

You don't believe there are any people in their 60s?
???

Forum List

Back