Faucci Says Lock Downs May Be Back

and you love that POS and his fake bullshit dictatorial edicts

Hardly. I learn first hand how frightening the little mans word were to some people. My wife was listening to him once and ended up curled up in a fetal position. with inaudible sounds coming from her mouth. It took three Zappa tunes to bring her out of it.

Nope. I never complied the first time, I won't this time. Not being a Prog I don't live in fear.

Interestingly, I've never paid much attention to the Covid regulations and hysteria. I was always considered "an essential worker", as was my husband, so our jobs went on just like before. If I absolutely HAD to go somewhere that was insisting on a mask, I would put one on for exactly as long as I had to. If I had the option of leaving and going somewhere else, I did that.

The reason I say it's interesting is that I have taken antibody tests a couple of times (because someone I couldn't tell to piss off insisted on a Covid test, and the antibody tests were right there, too), and as far as anyone can tell, I've never even been exposed to Covid.

Voice of doom Dr Fauci warns US could face MORE COVID lockdowns as he admits latest variant set to hit US is less serious than Omicron: 'We can't just say we're done'​

Maybe we can! No one wants to be locked up in their own homes again.
Faucci is making the rounds ringing the bell of doom again. Go suck a breaker box, Faucci.
Screw Fauci.

He's demonstrated himself to be a clueless and incompetent LIAR.

We're not going to do what he says anymore.

Forum List

Back