Fatherless homes are the problem, not guns.....

I dont know if you have guns or not

But i know that I have guns that I dont want to lose to libs like you
I don't wan't to lose my guns either.
Then again, I have real guns that you have to aim and shoot to hit something, not spray 50 rounds in a general area to wound a turtle.

Btw: How many innocent people have you murdered with the guns you claim to own?

I don't wan't to lose my guns either.
Then again, I have real guns that you have to aim and shoot to hit something, not spray 50 rounds in a general area to wound a turtle.

You are not a crazed killer but you think everyone else is?

If you really want to solve the problem enforce the laws we already have

Each time the cops find someone with a gun illegally put them away for 3-5 years

If they are child gang bangers send them to juvi lockup till they turn 18

How hard is it to convince folks that they need to protect themselves when the Democrats are working so hard to destroy our entire law enforcement system?

Even you have to acknowledge that crime, violent crime, is exploding in our country. How should law-abiding citizens protect themselves?

My mother is 92 and doesn’t need a gun to protect herself

What are you afraid of?

Maybe...............Stupid is more like it.
Who needs such a weapon, I never did.
Most of my weapons have more than a 5 round magazine.
I have 9mm with a 10 round, as does my wife
If I can't hit them, with that many, or at least, chase them off,even blinding drunk, I deserve to die.

Each time the cops find someone with a gun illegally put them away for 3-5 years

I'm not going to argue that.

No...3-5 years is just resume enhancememt for gangs....

Japan stopped their criminals from using guns by giving 10 years for mere possession, more if you have bullets worh the gun, life in prison if you use it dor any crime.....and they have a 95% conviction rate if you are arrested.....and forceed confessions....

Wow...the stupid is strong with you this morning.....

How do you get to forced marriages other than with great stupidity?

Men and women having babies without getting married, then having even more babies, creates a situation where the children end in generational poverty and crime..........so as a society, we need to encourage people to get married before they have children, and to stay married till those children are raised....

That you fail to understand the importance of this is not surprising...wisdom is not something you leftists have in much supply..

Well the Right wants to ban Abortions. Even in States where it is legal, they want a national ban. So if people are not going to have Abortions then to prevent fatherless children we will need forced marriages. Arranged. Perhaps by a computer or by families. Like in the old days. Then to make sure they stay together for the child, we will need to ban divorces.

We will also need to make child abandonment a death penalty offense. That way if the guy leaves he is executed as soon as he is found.

It is the only way to solve the problem you identified isn’t it?

Well the Right wants to ban Abortions. Even in States where it is legal, they want a national ban. So if people are not going to have Abortions then to prevent fatherless children we will need forced marriages. Arranged. Perhaps by a computer or by families. Like in the old days. Then to make sure they stay together for the child, we will need to ban divorces.

We will also need to make child abandonment a death penalty offense. That way if the guy leaves he is executed as soon as he is found.

It is the only way to solve the problem you identified isn’t it?

You should stop drinking and mixing your meds......

How about people don't have sex until they are old enough, and mature enough to raise children.......? Like in the old days......

No...3-5 years is just resume enhancememt for gangs....

Japan stopped their criminals from using guns by giving 10 years for mere possession, more if you have bullets worh the gun, life in prison if you use it dor any crime.....and they have a 95% conviction rate if you are arrested.....and forceed confessions....
We need what Japan has

Two entirely different cultures

No personal weapons is a legacy of the emperor and shogun not allowing the peasants to have weapons that threaten their authority
No, it isn't.

Under Japan’s firearms laws, the only guns permitted for sale are shotguns and air rifles – handguns are outlawed. But getting them is a long and complicated process that requires effort – and lots of patience.

To qualify for a firearm license, potential buyers must attend an all-day class, pass a written test and a shooting-range test with an accuracy of at least 95%.

Something, teabaggers desperately need.

They also must undergo a mental health evaluation and drug tests, as well as a rigorous background check – including a review of their criminal record, personal debt, involvement in organized crime and relationships with family and friends.

Wow.............that eliminates teabaggers.

No, it isn't.

Under Japan’s firearms laws, the only guns permitted for sale are shotguns and air rifles – handguns are outlawed. But getting them is a long and complicated process that requires effort – and lots of patience.

To qualify for a firearm license, potential buyers must attend an all-day class, pass a written test and a shooting-range test with an accuracy of at least 95%.

Something, teabaggers desperately need.

They also must undergo a mental health evaluation and drug tests, as well as a rigorous background check – including a review of their criminal record, personal debt, involvement in organized crime and relationships with family and friends.

Wow.............that eliminates teabaggers.
under the shoguns Samurai swords used to be prohibited

Japan is an entirely different culture

There is no comparison whatsoever

Yeah.....

In 2018, there were 5.9 deaths by homicide per 100,000 of the population in the United States. This is an increase from 1950, when there were 5.1 deaths by homicide per 100,000 resident population in the United States.

Look at the 70s, 80s and 90s.....how high those rates were.....

Keep in mind........gun ownership started to go up in the 1990s.....and murder started to go down............

And in the 1950s guns were much easier to get.........
Wow, you post stats of increased violence over the last sixty years, of course crime stats will increase with the growth in population.

under the shoguns Samurai swords used to be prohibited
Wrong...........AGAIN.
Today, katana are considered illegal in Japan unless they are certified as "important cultural properties" or "art objects." These swords are allowed to be owned and displayed, but they cannot be carried in public or used as weapons.Dec 21, 2022

Japan is an entirely different culture
Yeah, you stated that.
There is no comparison whatsoever
"No personal weapons is a legacy of the emperor and shogun not allowing the peasants to have weapons that threaten their authority".

Japan is just like the US, except for the gun nuts and insurrections.

Democracy in Japan​

1683470389235.png
Chatham House
https://www.chathamhouse.org › 2022/09 › democrac...

Sep 8, 2022 — Japan is a successful democratic state with strong institutions, regular elections, and a thriving free press. The democracy is remarkably ...

Wrong...........AGAIN.
Today, katana are considered illegal in Japan unless they are certified as "important cultural properties" or "art objects." These swords are allowed to be owned and displayed, but they cannot be carried in public or used as weapons.Dec 21, 2022

Yeah, you stated that.

"No personal weapons is a legacy of the emperor and shogun not allowing the peasants to have weapons that threaten their authority".

Japan is just like the US, except for the gun nuts and insurrections.

Democracy in Japan

View attachment 783031
Chatham House
https://www.chathamhouse.org › 2022/09 › democrac...
Sep 8, 2022 — Japan is a successful democratic state with strong institutions, regular elections, and a thriving free press. The democracy is remarkably ...
Your knowledge of japanese history covers about 5 minutes

But the culture of a people is not created overnight

Forum List

Back