Father and son farmers charged with killing armed trespasser

I would hate to ever have to kill someone,, it would effect me for the rest of my life,,

I have no idea if the person was only after the bowl or intended using it to hit me or a family member,,

hes not supposed to be there in the first place , so I can only conclude he intends the worst for me and mine,,

the bowl only means I dont care about the value of the item,, its the value of me and my family that matters,,
Don't even try to blow smoke up my ass. You're a weirdo and a threat to society.

Trump wants cops to shoot shoplifters. That's what sounds terrific to MAGA dreck

You're a loose cannon who sees everything as a mortal threat. Git, I need a shower after talking to you.
how stopping a single person coming on my property through a locked gate with no tresspassing signs intent on doing my family harm a threat to anyone but them??

No its not. NO Foxnews article is behind a paywall. They don't ever make you pay for articles. I read it no problem.

But you agree these two Bubba's committed murder ... thank you ...

You signed up for FauxNews, perhaps long ago, but you signed up with them ... I won't give them my personal information to sell, you did ... way to go, Bubba ...

Upset because a lot of democrats would wind up getting shot ?
Npn465N.jpg

so there supposed to let armed machette nut who trying toget int other house nad not stopping. get in and kill thier families. okkkkk!

Forum List

Back