Father and son farmers charged with killing armed trespasser

Ah. I was right.

The OP is completely wrong. It's all lies.

The two killers went to the victim's house and shot him as he tried to get back into his house. The victim did not have the machete. The two killers had already taken it from him.

The victim was NOT attempting to enter their house when they killed him, as the OP claims. He was attempting to flee into his own house!

They were confronting him about an earlier incident where the victim had trespassed on their property. When they went to the victim's house, he swung a machete at them. They took the machete from him, and then the father told his son to shoot the UNARMED victim.

Don't EVER bleev the bullshit Fox News manufactures.

“This all started with the Lindlers confronting Newhouse about a trespassing incident they said happened just before at another address,” Sheriff Jay Koon is quoted in a release. “Before the three men fought, the Lindlers prevented Newhouse from going back into his house.”

“Over the course of their investigation, which included interviews with both Lindlers and witnesses, detectives determined the elder Lindler told his son to shoot the victim,” Koon is quoted. “The shooting happened after the elder Lindler had taken a machete away from the victim, who was unarmed when he was shot and lived near the Lindlers on Seleta Circle.”
what did fox nes get wrong??

let me help you,, NOTHING, because they just reposted a local story,,

youre such a fucking idiot,,

Different article ...

"The incident report states Ryan Lindler, Sr., said they were talking with Newhouse when Newhouse grabbed his machete knife and swung at both the son and father.

Investigators said Lindler, Sr., managed to get the machete away from Newhouse but allegedly told his son to shoot Newhouse as the altercation continued. That’s when, according to the report, Lindler, Jr., shot Newhouse, and then called 911 for help."

to bad they did call 911 first,,

what did fox nes get wrong??

let me help you,, NOTHING, because they just reposted a local story,,

youre such a fucking idiot,,
From the Fox News story:

Rural South Carolina farmers charged with killing an armed trespasser were defending their land and their livestock from an uninvited intruder who arrived with a "deadly weapon," according to their lawyers.

[snip]

"These cases will test the right of a property owner to protect their property from trespassers and vandals, including those who may bring deadly weapons onto the property of another," Bland Richter said in a statement Tuesday.

100 percent bullshit. They were not protecting their property from someone who brought a deadly weapon onto their property.

They killed the victim at his house. The victim was defending himself when they blocked him from fleeing into his own house.

Fox News deliberately misleads their viewers. Just look how fucked up the OP got his facts. If you are looking for the idiot here, look no farther than the OP, dipshit.

Yep...nothing good comes of this kinda thing.

What did they think was going to happen? He was going to confess to everything and return their stuff?

I'm betting looking back on it now, how much better for them to take the loss of whatever it was than what they are facing now.
No, they should have called the police. They had video of the victim trespassing.

This was a modern day lynch mob. Now they will pay a heavy price for their stupidity.

Yep...nothing good comes of this kinda thing.

What did they think was going to happen? He was going to confess to everything and return their stuff?

I'm betting looking back on it now, how much better for them to take the loss of whatever it was than what they are facing now.
I am curious to see how he tresspassed,,

did he just turn around in their driveway or did he go hunting on their land,, or anything in between,,

I am curious to see how he tresspassed,,

did he just turn around in their driveway or did he go hunting on their land,, or anything in between,,
One of the stories say he stole something some months back and they caught him trespassing again.

"Members of Newhouse's family told WIS News 10 that the Lindlers confronted Newhouse after accusing him of stealing an item from their property months earlier.

'It's kinda aggravated me because, from our experience with Kevin Newhouse and the situation in 2020, that's when it happened with us,' said neighbor Darlene Harmon, who said Newhouse has trespassed at her home in the past.

'Then I knew there was more to this story that was being told and I still believe that,' Harmon said."

So it seems this fella was a known ne'er-do-well in the community.

The victim was trying to flee into his house and the inbreds blocked him. The exact OPPOSITE of the claims made by the tard who started this topic.

Then they murdered him.

Buh-bye, inbreds. Buh-bye.

And look the rest of the tards trying to defend the tard who started this topic, rather than admit the TRUTH.

Goddam, you people are such willfully blind and stupid cucks!

No, they should have called the police. They had video of the victim trespassing.

This was a modern day lynch mob. Now they will pay a heavy price for their stupidity.
I suspect we'll see a form of jury nullification if they are tried locally.

Folks are sick and tired of criminals.

wonder how this will end out? dude tress passed on their property with machettie and hit them with it. the farmers got it away from him and he still tried to barge in their house. so protect their families they shot him and he died. now they are up for murder. i wonder what machettie dude was mad about?
Let's interject some facts into this incident and not the silly narrative you are trying to pass off, shall we?.

County Sheriff Jay Koon said. "The shooting happened after the elder Lindler had taken a machete away from the victim, who was unarmed when he was shot and lived near the Lindlers on Seleta Cricle."
So they shot an unarmed man, no lethal justification for this murder existed because the victim was not resisting.

"This all started with the Lindlers confronting Newhouse about a trespassing incident they said happened just before at another address," Koon said. "Before the three men fought, the Lindlers prevented Newhouse from going back into his house."
So these vigilantes confronted the man about an incident that didn't even involve them.
They also kidnapped the victim, again vigilante justice.

According to arrest warrants obtained by the Lexington County Chronicle, after the trespassing incident, the Lindlers tracked Newhouse to his home, where Newhouse allegedly pulled out a machete and swung it toward them. Before the shooting, the sheriff's office alleges the Lindlers "prevented Newhouse from going back into his house."
So the murderers tracked the victim to his own house and would not allow him to retreat to the safety of his own home. More vigilante justice going on here.

1702593964506.png

Cream of the crop, these two!!!

m
One of the stories say he stole something some months back and they caught him trespassing again.

"Members of Newhouse's family told WIS News 10 that the Lindlers confronted Newhouse after accusing him of stealing an item from their property months earlier.

'It's kinda aggravated me because, from our experience with Kevin Newhouse and the situation in 2020, that's when it happened with us,' said neighbor Darlene Harmon, who said Newhouse has trespassed at her home in the past.

'Then I knew there was more to this story that was being told and I still believe that,' Harmon said."

So it seems this fella was a known ne'er-do-well in the community.
more the reason to call the cops and not go off hot headed,,,

I suspect we'll see a form of jury nullification if they are tried locally.

Folks are sick and tired of criminals.
You sound like as if you would welcome it if someone would set foot on your property. I figure you are violent and prude.

Maybe the attacker was a vegan. I like a couple of our vegans on here so I mean no offense to them, but these people are serious. Personally I would rather take my chances with Jehovah witnesses.

Forum List

Back