Fate Worse Than Death

the jim jones comment came because in their group you couldn't disagree or question or think differently. if you did you were wrong and punished.

You can't accept that, while you're entitled to your opinion, so is everyone else. You think you're more entitled because you're on your holy moral ground but the fact of the matter is it's not up you to to judge or say what is right or wrong in regards to a woman's personal choices, as long as they don't infringe on YOU.

You're very much a group think kind of person because all you've been doing is spewing the right-to-life handbook throughout the entire thread. You haven't given one reason outside the abortion is murder and all children are blessings bullshit rhetroic.

what about the babys opinion ???

me thinks the lady does protest to much...I sense there is more guilt around your abortion than you admit..and perhaps the claim you would be dead and not there for your other children ...to be an exaggeration....and.. if so ..I want you to know god loves you and forgiveness is there for the asking...

Last edited:
no god bless them..I am grateful that you where not aborted.. I wish their where many more unaborted people such as yourself..In case you didn't get it i was being sarcastic toward the foster kids are better off dead post by kitty

l see..ike this....I can see by your anger bikersailor you are not always happy and joyful..a totally fulfilled. all the time..A life not worth living... its to late for you...but there are unborn children out there that its not to late to kill and save..we must think of them first..kittys right...

No, Eater Of Turd Sandwiches (EOTS), nobody is ever always happy, as there are things that go on in a persons life to cause discomfort. However, for you to call my life one that isn't worth living, well.....that makes you just as bad as someone like Hitler or Saddam, as they thought their lives were worth more than other peoples, and the ones they said that didn't deserve to live, they killed.

And, what do you mean that it is too late for me? I'm 44, retired from the military, reasonably successful (at least by my standards), have enough to eat and clothes to wear with people who love me.

Do I think abortion should be allowed? Yes, in certain cases, but not as a means for birth control. I also believe that abortions should be allowed up to the first 40 days, because, until then, the embryo doesn't have a nervous system, and is therefore unable to feel pain, and, in my book, is not a human.

It should also be allowed in cases of incest (because of birth defects, ask any geneticist), as well as rape, because most people would not be comfortable having a reminder of one of the worst moments of their life.

And.....to save the life of the mother because of medical emergency.

No, Eater Of Turd Sandwiches (EOTS), nobody is ever always happy, as there are things that go on in a persons life to cause discomfort. However, for you to call my life one that isn't worth living, well.....that makes you just as bad as someone like Hitler or Saddam, as they thought their lives were worth more than other peoples, and the ones they said that didn't deserve to live, they killed.

And, what do you mean that it is too late for me? I'm 44, retired from the military, reasonably successful (at least by my standards), have enough to eat and clothes to wear with people who love me.

Do I think abortion should be allowed? Yes, in certain cases, but not as a means for birth control. I also believe that abortions should be allowed up to the first 40 days, because, until then, the embryo doesn't have a nervous system, and is therefore unable to feel pain, and, in my book, is not a human.

It should also be allowed in cases of incest (because of birth defects, ask any geneticist), as well as rape, because most people would not be comfortable having a reminder of one of the worst moments of their life.

And.....to save the life of the mother because of medical emergency.

IM SORRY MY FREIND YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE SARCASIM.. perhaps if you go back a few pages the light will come on as to what I was really trying to say... but in the meantime ..let me assure you I do not feel your life is in ant way worthless and except for the part about calling me a eater of turd sandwiches.. I agree whole heartily with your response..

Actually, linebreeding rarely results in birth defects. It's when you do it over and over that genetic faults come to the fore.

Just fyi. We've been doing it forever with animals. And it was responsible for the weakness of the royalty of Europe (hemophaelia). But just regular dad/daughter stuff the risk is pretty low.

Brother/sister it's a little higher.

what about the babys opinion ???

:lol: baby's don't have fucking opinions you dipshit. Fuck until they are three months they don't even really have a personality to speak of. They eat, sleep and poop.

Do you give this much consideration to the opinions of the children you're raising? are they allowed to make their own decisions from day one? Do you ask them when they want to eat? when they want to go to bed? etc? are they in total control of their own lives from the moment they are born?

You sound like a lunatic and honestly you're starting to bore me with your bullshit.

Other than the tempting enticement to incest this thread has gone into boring overdrive. I think it's time to get a new premise and start over.

me thinks the lady does protest to much...I sense there is more guilt around your abortion than you admit..and perhaps the claim you would be dead and not there for your other children ...to be an exaggeration....and.. if so ..I want you to know god loves you and forgiveness is there for the asking...

yes that's right...having to have 4 pints of blood transfused and my uterus packed and clamped shut to keep from bleeding out after the birth of my daughter is just an excuse to kill that lil unborn fucker that I didn't want.

I feel guilt insomuch as I am unable to give my daughter the sibling she wants. I feel guilt insomuch as I wish things were different. I do not feel guilt for the choice I made.

but if it makes you feel better thinking that I need forgiveness then you go for it. God knows what was in my heart the day I made my choice.

Other than the tempting enticement to incest this thread has gone into boring overdrive. I think it's time to get a new premise and start over.

yeah I noticed the incest overtones myself and started to back out of the thread quickly. :eek:

Incest.......a game for the whole family!

And......did'ja notice that the one person that brought up incest is the most vociferous Christian on these here boards?

AlwaysABitch............do YOU play incest games with your family?

Incest.......a game for the whole family!

And......did'ja notice that the one person that brought up incest is the most vociferous Christian on these here boards?

AlwaysABitch............do YOU play incest games with your family?

That's not nice.

Does anyone besides myself find it sort of confusing that while a baby is considered a baby before before birth by welfare programs.......while the people who want the welfare funded and who keep screaming that babies aren't human...don't?

Seem a little hypocritical?

So then ... if childrens opinions are that important to you lower the voting age to 1, as well as all the other age limits.

We all understand your only use for children is as sacrificial entities, but please allow the rest of us to suffer under the delusion that all life is precious.

We all understand your only use for children is as sacrificial entities, but please allow the rest of us to suffer under the delusion that all life is precious.

Your ignorance of reality is amusing still. Odd, you'd think that I'd be bored of it by now.

Ultimately it's okay to stop abortion, just means there will be more people like me on the planet, which is a good thing.

I never claimed you were evil, nitwit. You said that about me.

Good grief, you're going to unseat Ravi as the ditziest poster.

Forum List

Back