Fat Mikey Files for DIVORCE!

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Michael-Moore.jpg

I have nothing against Michael Moore because he's hideously fat. I have nothing against Micheal Moore for his ambush movie about GM president Roger Smith....that was brilliant and needed to be done....Smith was a disaster. I have nothing against Michael Moore for being worth an estimated $50,000,000. Not bad for a homely, fat guy from Flint, Michigan who figured out a way to make a name for himself and a fortune in the process. I'm sorry to hear he's getting divorced from his wife, for her sake not his.

My beef with Michael Moore is that he's found cause to file for divorce on his wife of many years, a wife who was a major reason for his success. The wife should file for divorce in my opinion, no matter if she's a shrew or a harlot....I'm old-fashioned that way. That way it appears she is in the right even if she isn't and leaves with some dignity, deserved or not. And my other beef with Michael Moore is that he's a total hypocrite and a smarmy asshole. :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwLduh4gXtw]Michael Moore Refuses to Answer Questions Regarding His $50 Million Net Worth at Occupy Portland - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Why does his weight matter in anything?

I am a bit surprised he is married, but then he has money.

Can you remember what you read for more than a few seconds? :eusa_eh:

Of course. The real question is can you? You make a big deal about him being fat and then say you have nothing against him being fat. So why does his weight matter in anything.

Michael moore is getting a divorced. Other than the surprise that he actually got married, who cares?

• Banned

Can you remember what you read for more than a few seconds? :eusa_eh:

Of course. The real question is can you? You make a big deal about him being fat and then say you have nothing against him being fat. So why does his weight matter in anything.

Michael moore is getting a divorced. Other than the surprise that he actually got married, who cares?

You continue to reply to me without reading what I said or being able to remember what you read...there's something wrong with you.

• Banned
Here's the couple in happier days:

o-MICHAEL-MOORE-facebook.jpg

I've always wondered how much food a person would need to eat to get this enormous?
eusa_eh.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back