Is The Best Way To Hold On To Our Democracy To Take Democracy away?

I hear over and over and over again from the left that if Trump wins, our democracy will be taken away. It will be the end of democracy. And yet if Trump should win through a democratic vote, the left still say that takes democracy away. So, the left have formulated a plan to hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away. Does the end justify the means? Can we actually hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away? Can we take democracy away from just one election in order to save democracy and then re-instate democracy after the election?
This is a common trend throughout history of leftist tyrantical regimes, from hitler, to Pol Pot, to Saddam and now xiden

if Trump loses, are you guys going to storm the capitol again to try to stop the certification of the election?
i noticed you said IF TRUMP LOSES .... no there will not be anymore protests that briefly turn violent again from the right ... said protesters have learned that they will not get the same soft treatment that the faggot left got when they injured 2000 cops ,killed over 2 dozen people , attempted to storm the WH gates and injured over 2 dozen Secrete Service agents , burned and looted businesses ,and seized US territory and set up the Communist nation of CHOP ... however you can be sure that if the left loses in 2024 the the left will get violent..... again !

So you agree that what the January 6ers did that day was a very bad thing, correct?
A select few got out of hand, you know like the BLM protesters all around America. Jan 6th'rs were mostly peaceful. There were about 20,000 of them and 2,000 were arrested, mostly on small charges, leaving over 90% of protesters mostly peaceful. Correct?

A select few got out of hand, you know like the BLM protesters all around America. Jan 6th'rs were mostly peaceful. There were about 20,000 of them and 2,000 were arrested, mostly on small charges, leaving over 90% of protesters mostly peaceful. Correct?
So two thousand stormed the Capitol?

I hear over and over and over again from the left that if Trump wins, our democracy will be taken away. It will be the end of democracy. And yet if Trump should win through a democratic vote, the left still say that takes democracy away. So, the left have formulated a plan to hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away. Does the end justify the means? Can we actually hold on to our democracy by taking democracy away? Can we take democracy away from just one election in order to save democracy and then re-instate democracy after the election?
We aren't a democracy...

Our Democraps don’t know. They mistakenly believe that we have a “democracy.” We don’t. We have a Constitutional republic.

To the limited extent we employ aspects of democracy, they speak highly of it but don’t actually much care for it.

i noticed you said IF TRUMP LOSES .... no there will not be anymore protests that briefly turn violent again from the right ... said protesters have learned that they will not get the same soft treatment that the faggot left got when they injured 2000 cops ,killed over 2 dozen people , attempted to storm the WH gates and injured over 2 dozen Secrete Service agents , burned and looted businesses ,and seized US territory and set up the Communist nation of CHOP ... however you can be sure that if the left loses in 2024 the the left will get violent..... again !
They didn’t get violent when they lost in 2016 except for some eggheads.

The 1/6 insurrection attempt was you guys. Next time the cops will be locked and loaded.

Try something.

If he says he's going to be a dictator on day 1, why do you doubt he will try?

Contourted logic.
BTW, our elections are not majority rule for president like all other elections.
We have this dangerous set up where a few hillbilly states decide the election.

Trump is the biggest threat our nation has ever faced. There is a reason Putin supports him and our allies fear his return.

Smarten the fuck up.

Contourted logic.
BTW, our elections are not majority rule for president like all other elections.

Trump is the biggest threat our nation has ever faced. There is a reason Putin supports him and our allies fear his return.

Smarten the fuck up.

Yes, only elite states should have a say in who is going to be president.

Yes, only elite states should have a say in who is going to be president.

No. It should be majority rule with voting by the educated not fools. This is how it was set up by our forefathers. They did not want idiots voting and neither do I.

No. It should be majority rule with voting by the educated not fools. This is how it was set up by our forefathers. They did not want idiots voting and neither do I.
so, you're good with throwing out 80% of democrat voters.

How many 'fools' helped put Biden in office?

Forum List

Back