Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

These people are being led by the nose showing they are not Reliable or smart enough to stand on their own two feet. and they want someone to pay them $15 bucks an hour for a job a monkey can be trained to do.

what a bunch of messed up people who we should no the UNIONS and the DNC are behind all this

A good time for Unions to make a big comeback in this country. There is a correlation between the demise of Unions and wages being lowered or staying stagnant. Unions are not the 'Evil Boogeyman' greedy white Republican dude makes them out to be.

Unions did an incredible amount of good for American Workers. They kept greedy white Republican dude in check for the most part. Since they've fallen, greedy folks have been allowed to run amok in this country. It's time for the pendulum to swing back in the workers' direction.

American style unions will never make a comeback.

Btw it looks like with a Kentucky repbuplucan governor it will be the 26th RTW state and you frickin idiot still can not comprehend McDonald's don't own most of it's restaurants?

The stupid economicly is strong in you dude.

These people are being led by the nose showing they are not Reliable or smart enough to stand on their own two feet. and they want someone to pay them $15 bucks an hour for a job a monkey can be trained to do.

what a bunch of messed up people who we should no the UNIONS and the DNC are behind all this

A good time for Unions to make a big comeback in this country.

You don't have the numbers to increase union influence, and illegal fast food workers have no say regardless whether they unionize or not.
If the workers unionized and demanded higher wages the bosses would fire them and replace them with lower wage workers. Who would be happy for the job.
THey should fire these assholes and hire people who would be grateful for the chance to work and improve job skills.

Yes, just be happy being a slave. That's how most slave owners feel. Unions might be the only thing that can save American Workers at this point. No one can trust greedy white Republican dude to do the right thing. He's consistently shown he's incapable of it.
omg, I guess everything was handed to you on a silver platter? that's what you sound and act like. You ever hear about WORKING your way up to a higher wage? Some jobs are as I said, starter jobs for kids still in school. I worked at one in my junior year. went to school in the morning and worked in the afternoon for a credit and some job experience. get real here

Cool, but the 'starting wage' needs to be much higher. The current U.S. Minimum Wage is a shocking embarrassment to the rest of the world. Is it really the best the richest nation on earth can do for its People?

You don't have the numbers to increase union influence, and illegal fast food workers have no say regardless whether they unionize or not.
If the workers unionized and demanded higher wages the bosses would fire them and replace them with lower wage workers. Who would be happy for the job.
THey should fire these assholes and hire people who would be grateful for the chance to work and improve job skills.

Yes, just be happy being a slave. That's how most slave owners feel. Unions might be the only thing that can save American Workers at this point. No one can trust greedy white Republican dude to do the right thing. He's consistently shown he's incapable of it.
Have you ever held a job in your life for more than 6 months?

Y'all greedy white Republican dudes are stuck in Bitter Slave Owner-mode. But guess what? McDonalds will survive paying its slaves a few more bucks. Seriously, it's true.

Have a link on locally owned McDonald's franchise profits?

If you want to be paid $15 an hour then go learn a skill that merits you being paid $15 an hour. A twelve year old can be trained to flip burgers. If these people were smart enough to realize they are only fighting for themselves to be replaced by automated kiosks they wouldn't be flipping burgers in the first place.

If the only job someone is capable of doing involves flipping burger, or the like, the problem isn't with the one paying them a lower wage. The problem is with the one offering lower skills.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. .
"Slave workers".Well, there's a nice, clear insult to the millions of REAL slaves around the world who have REALLY suffered..
Aw, don't shed any tears for those Millionaire McDonalds Execs. They'll be fine paying their slaves a few more bucks. They'll survive. I promise.
Deflection noted.

Seriously, they'll survive. At the worst, they may have to puchase one less private jet, yacht, or luxurious mansion.

omg, I guess everything was handed to you on a silver platter? that's what you sound and act like. You ever hear about WORKING your way up to a higher wage? Some jobs are as I said, starter jobs for kids still in school. I worked at one in my junior year. went to school in the morning and worked in the afternoon for a credit and some job experience. get real here

Cool, but the 'starting wage' needs to be much higher. The current U.S. Minimum Wage is a shocking embarrassment to the rest of the world. Is it really the best the richest nation on earth can do for its People?

The typical "the government must do for me" answer. When the starting skills are higher, the starting wage will be higher. That's how it works.

Haven't they already tried this a couple of times already with no success? As I have said before there is a reason those are minimum wage jobs.

Exploitation and Greed are two! Callous disregard for others is another.
Yeah the fact they are low skill jobs that that a large number of people can learn to do in short time is another and in fact the main one. In any event anyone who feels fast food workers should make 15 dollars an hour feel free to open a burger joint and pay them that I will give any who do so my full moral support.

A good time for Unions to make a big comeback in this country. There is a correlation between the demise of Unions and wages being lowered or staying stagnant. Unions are not the 'Evil Boogeyman' greedy white Republican dude makes them out to be.

Unions did an incredible amount of good for American Workers. They kept greedy white Republican dude in check for the most part. Since they've fallen, greedy folks have been allowed to run amok in this country. It's time for the pendulum to swing back in the workers' direction.

American style unions will never make a comeback.

Btw it looks like with a Kentucky repbuplucan governor it will be the 26th RTW state and you frickin idiot still can not comprehend McDonald's don't own most of it's restaurants?

The stupid economicly is strong in you dude.

Unions are all that kept greedy white Republican dude in check. Ever since their decline, greedy white Republican dude has been allowed to run amok. He was allowed his slaves. And that has to change. It's to start thinking about our workers again.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. .
"Slave workers".Well, there's a nice, clear insult to the millions of REAL slaves around the world who have REALLY suffered..
Aw, don't shed any tears for those Millionaire McDonalds Execs. They'll be fine paying their slaves a few more bucks. They'll survive. I promise.
Deflection noted.

Seriously, they'll survive. At the worst, they may have to puchase one less private jet, yacht, or luxurious mansion.

So now you are the one to determine how much of something someone else needs?

Have you ever held a job in your life for more than 6 months?

Y'all greedy white Republican dudes are stuck in Bitter Slave Owner-mode. But guess what? McDonalds will survive paying its slaves a few more bucks. Seriously, it's true.

Have a link on locally owned McDonald's franchise profits?

McDonalds is crying 'Broke' because it's angry and frightened it may actually have pay Americans a decent wage. It's profited off its slaves for so long. But it's far from 'Broke.' McDonalds are still popping up all over the country. If it were so 'Broke', how does it contnue expanding?

If you want to be paid $15 an hour then go learn a skill that merits you being paid $15 an hour. A twelve year old can be trained to flip burgers. If these people were smart enough to realize they are only fighting for themselves to be replaced by automated kiosks they wouldn't be flipping burgers in the first place.

========
Burger King already tried to automate and it was a huge FAILURE.

Not everything lends itself to being automated.

Back in the 80's I drove a service truck for the company that had the contract to maintain the Burger King robotic fryers. All day every day driving from one to the other and back again. They just don't stand up to the heat and grease. I made plenty of money but Burger King eventually gave up trying to make them work.

McDonalds is crying 'Broke' because it's angry and frightened it may actually have pay Americans a decent wage. It's profited off its slaves for so long. But it's far from 'Broke.' McDonalds are still popping up all over the country. If it were so 'Broke', how does it contnue expanding?

Because McDonalds is a company that sells franchising rights. Individual owners open up those stores you see popping up.

Anyone who has eaten a McD burger understands the business model - make as much money as you can, anyway you can. Poor quality is the best that can be said for McD burgers.

Q. Which chain or restaurant has the best burger in your town
========
The burger joints all claim " 100% Angus beef " but what they don't put on the signs is that they include every edible piece of those cows. Assholes and balls are included.

If you want fast food, I'd recommend Arbys because it is hard to fake sliced meats. Hamburger, no matter what kind of cow it comes from, is a ground up mess and it is easy to pack in fillers and you can't tell the difference without a lab test.

But Arby's has sliced meat on their sandwiches so you know that you are getting something that at least closely resembles meat. Enough to look like sliced meat and taste like it. I don't know how they could fake sliced beef but I'm sure if there is a way some company will find it.

PS I have no financial interest in Arby's or any other restaurant.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.

All you're doing is hoping for more people to lose a job with this line. these jobs were supposed to be for HIGH school kids to get a job experience and start a Resume. they weren't suppose to support a family of four for crying out

Times change. McDonalds should do some good for a change. It owes its several $Billions to those slave workers it's abused for so many years. Time to give something back. Time to do right.

You just said that.

========

Back in the 80's I drove a service truck for the company that had the contract to maintain the Burger King robotic fryers. All day every day driving from one to the other and back again. They just don't stand up to the heat and grease. I made plenty of money but Burger King eventually gave up trying to make them work.

because it's still the 1980s

idiot

Anyone who has eaten a McD burger understands the business model - make as much money as you can, anyway you can. Poor quality is the best that can be said for McD burgers.

Q. Which chain or restaurant has the best burger in your town
========
The burger joints all claim " 100% Angus beef " but what they don't put on the signs is that they include every edible piece of those cows. Assholes and balls are included.

If you want fast food, I'd recommend Arbys because it is hard to fake sliced meats. Hamburger, no matter what kind of cow it comes from, is a ground up mess and it is easy to pack in fillers and you can't tell the difference without a lab test.

But Arby's has sliced meat on their sandwiches so you know that you are getting something that at least closely resembles meat. Enough to look like sliced meat and taste like it. I don't know how they could fake sliced beef but I'm sure if there is a way some company will find it.

PS I have no financial interest in Arby's or any other restaurant.

The question is: What is it that's been sliced? Often times, it ends up being an emulsified beef product, cooked with gelatin and fillers, and shaped into a round blob. It then has to be sliced.

Hands down best fast food I've been able to find: MISSION BBQ

========

In the eighties?:lmao:
Take a look around you...tech is far ahead of where it was in the eighties.

Deflection noted.

Sure, they have all those "slaves" they're holding against their will, beating them, starving them, raping them, making them suffer daily.

Forum List

Back