Fascist Google Removes Viral Giorgia Meloni Speech Over Draconian “Community Guidelines”

I'm not in Italy. You seem to be a big proponent of pushing fake news.

Many web sites are posting this, so I would not call him out for fake news. And Youtube censoring a video is tantamount to Google doing so. (Whether it has been reinstated or not is irrelevant.)

1664399007439.png

Many web sites are posting this, so I would not call him out for fake news. And Youtube censoring a video is tantamount to Google doing so. (Whether it has been reinstated or not is irrelevant.)

View attachment 702767

I googled the speech. It showed up at the top from a Youtube video.

Verify before buying the lies.

I googled the speech. It showed up at the top from a Youtube video.

Verify before buying the lies.
Big deal. . Are you insinuating we have a bad habit of peddling fake news, but the left media would never engage so low, or bother to verify? . . Even pres obama made idiotic bold statements (on news events) that turned out to be utterly false, --- because he couldn't wait to make political hay out of some tragedy.

What does that tell you? Authoritarian is too good a word for it. This what the people of Italy want. They do not have mail in voting.

Big Tech is scared. The Biden regime is scared. The authoritarians are scared.

This is good.

Big deal. . Are you insinuating we have a bad habit of peddling fake news, but the left media would never engage so low, or bother to verify? . .

No, but obviously you have no soapbox to complain on.

Even pres obama made idiotic bold statements (on news events) that turned out to be utterly false, --- because he couldn't wait to make political hay out of some tragedy.

And I condemned him, not push it.

What does that tell you? Authoritarian is too good a word for it. This what the people of Italy want. They do not have mail in voting.

That tells me that they did the right thing. They should not give a fascist a platform. She only got around a quarter of the vote so it is not what Italy wanted.

Clips of the speech are still there, but not the entirety, and all the "major" news outlets' postings of it are gone.

How long was her speech? Exactly? The video I posted was 15 minutes long. The major networks played an entire speech from 3 years ago?

That tells me that they did the right thing. They should not give a fascist a platform. She only got around a quarter of the vote so it is not what Italy wanted.
She got the most votes. Isn't that democracy?

What do you consider a Fascist?

Forum List

Back