Zone1 Fascism and Christianity?

Thanks for sparing me eternal damnation in a lake of fire like other religions seem to want me to go there. It means a lot to me that there are more tolerant religions.

My guess is that most atheists will meet Jesus upon death and will immediately choose to follow him and so they will go to Heaven. Wicked people, regardless of whether they believe in Jesus, will go through a very unpleasant but necessary process that will correct them so that they too will be able to go to Heaven. As the Bible says, God will be ALL in ALL!

1 Corinthians 15:28 ESV
28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

Fascism is very catholic, even Hitler was catholic. I mean Protestant too generally Christian, some Orthodox Priests/Saints/Monks were facsist too like Ljotic in Serbia, it is not surprising that chetniks had a link to christianity and all fascist collaborators and fascist states like the Ustashe. Im a devout Christian, but it is sadly part of history of Christianity. Nowadays people say Hitler vs. Christianity as if Hitler wasnt a devout Christian and Catholic. He even believe he is doing Gods work by killing jews. People generalise Islamic Terrorism as very muslim but nowadays they have the idea that nothing of what happened in the past was christian and that christian means those lgbtq multi-culti and liberal tolerant thing.
Clearly you do not comprehend the term "DEVOUT". Hitler was a "devout" Christian? Really? You want to define the term "devout" according to Christianity? Simply go to an example of a person being called DEVOUT. I fear that Mr. Hitler would not conform to the Scriptural Description of DEVOUT.

Cornelius was defined as a devout man who preformed good deeds......who "feared God with all his household, who gave alms (helping the poor though deeds or wealth donations) generously to the people, and prayed to God always." -- Acts 10:1-2

More? Cornelius .......... "A JUST MAN WHO FEARS GOD AND (devout defined by the holy scriptures) HAS A GOOD REPUTATION AMONG ALL THE NATION OF THE "JEWS". -- Acts 10:22

Now tell us how the JEW HATING Hilter was a devout CHRISTIAN.......just one more time. The N.T. of Jesus Christ (i.e, the foundation of Christianity, THE WORD OF GOD, faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God -- Romans 10:16).............no where is there a single passage of scripture that declares that JEWS are not human and worthy of human rights......only, blond haired, blue eyed, ARYANS are worthy of human rights.

Its a historical fact.........Hilter worshiped and served the occult. Occultism in Nazism - Wikipedia

Christian Fact: For the first decade of Christianity.........the faith was established entirely of the JEWISH NATION. Christ was a Jew, Paul was a Jew....Peter was a Jew, even the black eunch that was converted to Christianity by Philip's preaching (Acts 8:34-39) represented those who practiced Judaism.

Last edited:
Clearly you do not comprehend the term "DEVOUT". Hitler was a "devout" Christian? Really? You want to define the term "devout" according to Christianity? Simply go to an example of a person being called DEVOUT. I fear that Mr. Hitler would not conform to the Scriptural Description of DEVOUT.

Cornelius was defined as a devout man who preformed good deeds......who "feared God with all his household, who gave alms (helping the poor though deeds or wealth donations) generously to the people, and prayed to God always." -- Acts 10:1-2

More? Cornelius .......... "A JUST MAN WHO FEARS GOD AND (devout defined by the holy scriptures) HAS A GOOD REPUTATION AMONG ALL THE NATION OF THE "JEWS". -- Acts 10:22

Now tell us how the JEW HATING Hilter was a devout CHRISTIAN.......just one more time. The N.T. of Jesus Christ (i.e, the foundation of Christianity, THE WORD OF GOD, faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God -- Romans 10:16).............no where is there a single passage of scripture that declares that JEWS are not human and worthy of human rights......only, blond haired, blue eyed, ARYANS are worthy of human rights.

Its a historical fact.........Hilter worshiped and served the occult. Occultism in Nazism - Wikipedia

Christian Fact: For the first decade of Christianity.........the faith was established entirely of the JEWISH NATION. Christ was a Jew, Paul was a Jew....Peter was a Jew, even the black eunch that was converted to Christianity by Philip's preaching (Acts 8:34-39) represented those who practiced Judaism.
Hitler dismissed most of the Bible as being corrupted, much like Mohammad did. The only portion of the Bible Hitler agreed with happening is Jesus driving out the money changers in the temple with a whip, the rest of it he dismissed as corrupted.

Hitler dismissed most of the Bible as being corrupted, much like Mohammad did. The only portion of the Bible Hitler agreed with happening is Jesus driving out the money changers in the temple with a whip, the rest of it he dismissed as corrupted.
Thus.........Hitler was not a Devout Christian......he worshiped and served the occult. Everyone that attempts to use the Holy Scriptures for their own personal gains declare that the Bible is corrupted. I can think of several major religions that call themselves Christians...as did Hitler, but claim the Bible is corrupted thus they must use their own translations. :deal:

Thus.........Hitler was not a Devout Christian......he worshiped and served the occult. Everyone that attempts to use the Holy Scriptures for their own personal gains declare that the Bible is corrupted. I can think of several major religions that call themselves Christians...as did Hitler, but claim the Bible is corrupted thus they must use their own translations. :deal:
You have people seeking God to submit to God and follow him, and then you have people trying to use God to gain worldly power so that other people will follow them and submit to them.

Political figures like Constantine used the gospel to try and gain worldly power, just like Hitler.

Hitler denounced and abandoned Catholicism as a child. Please stop spreading that LIE.

In July 1933, Hitler and Pope Pius XI signed a concordat, or treaty. Historian Fritz Stern explains:

On the face of it, the Vatican had scored a great triumph. No government under Weimar had been willing to sign such a concordat, which would recognize the principal rights of the church—rights that presumably would render it immune from the kind of persecution it had suffered [in the past]. By the terms of the concordat the church renounced all political activities and in turn the state guaranteed the right to free worship, to circulate pastoral epistles, to maintain Catholic schools and property. The Vatican had reason to be satisfied: Catholic rights had been put on a new basis and at the same time a regime had been strengthened that seemed to correspond to the Vatican’s sense that Mussolini and Hitler were indispensable bulwarks against Bolshevism.

Forum List

Back