Fars report: Saudi intelligence chief met with Israeli counterpart

Of course in israel "airbase" is a hasbara codeword for "palistinian village with women and children".

I wonder if Alfalfa will ever let on which hate site he learned the word "hasbera." I would think that there are very few readers who even heard of that word before it started being dragged up from hate sites. We certainly have learned a lot of things dragged up from hate sites over the years.

Of course in israel "airbase" is a hasbara codeword for "palistinian village with women and children".

I wonder if Alfalfa will ever let on which hate site he learned the word "hasbera." I would think that there are very few readers who even heard of that word before it started being dragged up from hate sites. We certainly have learned a lot of things dragged up from hate sites over the years.

I learned it from OZreal and jewish websites. How many times must this be said? Are you this incompetent?

And it's "hasbara" you ignorant slut.

:eusa_boohoo:

I learned it from OZreal and jewish websites. How many times must this be said? Are you this incompetent?

Really, Alfalfa, when it is such a favorite of the hate sites? As you can see, when Alfalfa learns a new word, he overuses it because he is so proud of knowing it. There have been studies on the Internet on all these hates sites, and no doubt Alfalfa is a regular reader of some of them. If I am an ignorant slut in your eyes, Alfalfa, I can just imagine what many of the readers think of you. An ignorant cockroach who crawled out of the woodwork???

Really, Alfalfa, when it is such a favorite of the hate sites? As you can see, when Alfalfa learns a new word, he overuses it because he is so proud of knowing it. There have been studies on the Internet on all these hates sites, and no doubt Alfalfa is a regular reader of some of them. If I am an ignorant slut in your eyes, Alfalfa, I can just imagine what many of the readers think of you. An ignorant cockroach who crawled out of the woodwork???

Probably "Ignorant Slut Crusher".

Yes, Cockroach is a good name for you, Alfalfa. I picture some little insect crawling out each morning from the woodwork amd stopping for a moment to think about what nonsense he is going to post.

Yes, Cockroach is a good name for you, Alfalfa. I picture some little insect crawling out each morning from the woodwork amd stopping for a moment to think about what nonsense he is going to post.

Ignorant Slut Crusher has more potential...

Look Jane, I've never put anyone on ignore on this site and if I did i'd hope it would be on someone with more than a GED and beautician license.

Because that would be sad and poor form.

Last edited:
Look Jane, I've never put anyone on ignore on this site and if I did i'd hope it would be on someone with more than a GED and beautician license.

Are you sure, Alfalfa, that you aren't the one with a GED? My college was C.C.N.Y. which was a city-funded college which was compared to Harvard. I doubt if they would have taken you as a student because their standards were very high. Many heads of big corporations went there, and even Colin Powell, whom I am sure you have heard of at one time or other. I guess Alfalfa is sorry he was making his threats about putting someone on the Ignore List, but I would think there are many in this forum who wouldn't care at all whether he put them on or not.

Are you sure, Alfalfa, that you aren't the one with a GED? My college was C.C.N.Y. which was a city-funded college which was compared to Harvard. I doubt if they would have taken you as a student because their standards were very high. Many heads of big corporations went there, and even Colin Powell, whom I am sure you have heard of at one time or other. I guess Alfalfa is sorry he was making his threats about putting someone on the Ignore List, but I would think there are many in this forum who wouldn't care at all whether he put them on or not.

So you're claim to fame is attending (not graduating) the same community college as CP?

Fair enough, I won't ding you on your education achievements anymore.

BTW - Just a little off the sides today...

Muslim comedy hour? How much do you charge for this entertainment, Mustafa ya Mustafa?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=U009rt1rRHg]Ya Mustafa [ Aatish: Feel the Fire 1994 ] Sanjay Dutt & Raveena Tandon * Atul Agnihotri & Karishma - YouTube[/ame]

Please don't insult cockroaches, at least they have a purpose.

I think anyone with brains has figured out the two-bit anti-Semite, Dhimmi Alfalfa. All Alfalfa is on this forum to do is bash Israel and the Jews, and it is quite obvious that he has no interest whatsoever to what is going on in other countries in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum. Dhimmi Alfalfa thinks he is fooling everyone.

Ah, come on, don't let Alfalfa and his dozens of followers bother you.
Oh, I forgot, he doesn't have doses of followers.

Agreed, I don't have doses of followers.

Typing on my iPad can be frustrating.
Now about all of your followers...

So you're claim to fame is attending (not graduating) the same community college as CP?

I graduated with a B.A. It was a four-year college with very tough requirements to be able to enroll as a student. However, if it would make you feel good about yourself, you could tell us you graduated from M.I.T. although I doubt many of the readers would believe you attended any college.

I graduated with a B.A. It was a four-year college with very tough requirements to be able to enroll as a student. However, if it would make you feel good about yourself, you could tell us you graduated from M.I.T. although I doubt many of the readers would believe you attended any college.

CCNY has a cosmetology department?

This is what it is called now. I am sorry that you had to be a garbage collector, now called sanitary engineer, but it is an honest profession.

Baruch College - The City University of New York (CUNY)

Meanwhile, Alfalfa, I will have to discontinue our little tete-a-tete because I have other things to do, but knowing how lonely you are and hunger for someone to talk to you on this forum, I will leave this for you instead to entertain yourself for a few minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/g77TQx2ZvE0?feature=player_detailpage]Bud Clyde Commercials 1 - YouTube[/ame]

This is what it is called now. I am sorry that you had to be a garbage collector, now called sanitary engineer, but it is an honest profession.

Baruch College - The City University of New York (CUNY)

Meanwhile, Alfalfa, I will have to discontinue our little tete-a-tete because I have other things to do, but knowing how lonely you are and hunger for someone to talk to you on this forum, I will leave this for you instead to entertain yourself for a few minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/g77TQx2ZvE0?feature=player_detailpage]Bud Clyde Commercials 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Good luck with your tinting class.

Agreed, I don't have doses of followers.

Yes, that gigantic querty keyboard can be frustrating without opposable thumbs.

It's frustrating; I type faster than the digital keyboard can handle and it keeps making assumptions about the words I want to type.
You know, I CAN handle this the Arab way and blow it up in a crowd of innocent children.

Yes, that gigantic querty keyboard can be frustrating without opposable thumbs.

It's frustrating; I type faster than the digital keyboard can handle and it keeps making assumptions about the words I want to type.
You know, I CAN handle this the Arab way and blow it up in a crowd of innocent children.

Yes, but that won't solve your thumb problem.

Forum List

Back