FixedBlade

Rookie
Jul 17, 2018
I can think of at least two individuals who are FAR more dangerous to the USA than Putin is:

Barrack Hussein Obama
and
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Obama single-handedly did more damage to America in 8, long years than Putin has done in a lifetime. Had the witch been elected she probably would have hammered the final nail in America's coffin.

Others who have been great internal dangers and domestic enemies exist as well and are still very active members of "the deep state." Too many names to mention in this thread but John McCain comes to mind.

Trump was also correct in naming the EU as a "foe." The EU represents the "New World Order" of Globalism which is directly contrary to the ideals and vision of our Founding Fathers and their brainchild, the US Constitution.

I'm not Trump's number one supporter but I am a supporter of many of his accomplishments and I will defend his stance on keeping America First and making her great again and his opposition to the global, one-world government that would reduce America to a mere region (and puppet) of the United Nations.

Stopped the financial collapse
7 straight years of economic growth
Respected by the world again

What exactly was the damage that was done? Except to your rather fragile far rightwing sensibilities?

Stopped the financial collapse
7 straight years of economic growth
Respected by the world again

What exactly was the damage that was done? Except to your rather fragile far rightwing sensibilities?

Haha. I take it you're joking. Right?! I lost more than $10,000.00 401k dollars under Obama's watch. He helped maintain an ongoing recession throughout his terms in office.

When you say he gained "respect from the world" are you talking about the world's Globalist community? The group that ushered American jobs away from America and to far away places like China, India, and Mexico?

Economic growth? I think you need a new pair of glasses! :)

Haha. I take it you're joking. Right?! I lost more than $10,000.00 401k dollars under Obama's watch. He helped maintain an ongoing recession throughout his terms in office.

Don’t blame Obama for your poor investment skills.

Don’t blame Obama for your poor investment skills.

It was just your standard, company 401k plan that had grown over time until "big spender" Obama sent America's jobs overseas and sent her economy into a downward spiral. But that nightmare is finally over. I hope the #WalkAway movement continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Fortunately, Americans are beginning to wake up to the wiles and dangers of the Marxist Party -- oops -- I mean Democrat Party.

I can think of at least two individuals who are FAR more dangerous to the USA than Putin is:

Barrack Hussein Obama
and
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Obama single-handedly did more damage to America in 8, long years than Putin has done in a lifetime. Had the witch been elected she probably would have hammered the final nail in America's coffin.

Others who have been great internal dangers and domestic enemies exist as well and are still very active members of "the deep state." Too many names to mention in this thread but John McCain comes to mind.

Trump was also correct in naming the EU as a "foe." The EU represents the "New World Order" of Globalism which is directly contrary to the ideals and vision of our Founding Fathers and their brainchild, the US Constitution.

I'm not Trump's number one supporter but I am a supporter of many of his accomplishments and I will defend his stance on keeping America First and making her great again and his opposition to the global, one-world government that would reduce America to a mere region (and puppet) of the United Nations.

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Barrack Hussein Obama
and
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you referring to the "Russians" that Hillary sold uranium to or the ones that Obama whispered over a hot microphone to that he "would have more flexibility" after his second election? Or maybe the ones that Hillary brought her plastic "re-set" button to when she pretended to be America's Secretary of State?

Or maybe you meant to say that I'm "Rushing" to my happy place since the witch was defeated by Trump? Oh well ... it matters not.

When you say he gained "respect from the world" are you talking about the world's Globalist community? The group that ushered American jobs away from America and to far away places like China, India, and Mexico?

Economic growth? I think you need a new pair of glasses! :)
Are you referring to the Bush II recession that Obama steered us out of in 1 year and gave us 7 straight years of economic growth?

If you're going to be lying about the facts, then we might as well not be having this discussion.

Under Obamaggot we had more muslim terrorist attacks than any other 8 year period in America's history. Chew on that, liberals.

Barrack Hussein Obama
and
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Iggy list.

Barrack Hussein Obama
and
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Trump is a Putin toady. Face it instead of writing these insipid deflections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back