Fanni Willis might go to prison

So the Bitch gets to do whatever she wants?
Well yeah, as long as she doesn't break the law. That's how freedom works.

That fact seems to trigger Trump cultists.

Not all Trump cultists have severe issues with women, but most do. They really think that women have to obey their weird edicts.

Oh, there's also the fact that they tend to be racist shithumans, and so proud of it. Just look at this thread.

Why do you Liberals protect a dirty whore like Fani?

In addition to spreading her legs for Wade (knowing he was married) she was stealing from a fund. I can't wait till Fani is nawing on the jail bars with her teeth.
:p
Phony Willis is the poster girl for female Black Democrat entitlement. Who have you ever seen in a court of law be allowed to stomp around like a spoiled little girl waving papers around screaming THIS IS A LIE ??? That is pure entitlement and Black privilege. She will never do one minute of time.

Contrary to Trump cult beliefs, having sex is not a crime. And that's literally all they have.

Granted, they are doing their best to change that. At least for liberals. Conservatives are going to make sure their own side is still free to hobnob with Epstein types.
Her problems are not that she got some dick, they are that she submits fraudulent records to Georgia.

Phony Willis is the poster girl for female Black Democrat entitlement. Who have you ever seen in a court of law be allowed to stomp around like a spoiled little girl waving papers around screaming THIS IS A LIE ??? That is pure entitlement and Black privilege. She will never do one minute of time.
A pair of Blacks want to see her behind bars it seems to me due to fraud by Willis. That she got dick is not her problem.

Well yeah, as long as she doesn't break the law. That's how freedom works.

That fact seems to trigger Trump cultists.

Not all Trump cultists have severe issues with women, but most do. They really think that women have to obey their weird edicts.

Oh, there's also the fact that they tend to be racist shithumans, and so proud of it. Just look at this thread.
You put on a display of racism. So quit whining.

Obviously, there will be show trial, which will involve the suspect "confessing", after undergoing sustained torture. Trump cultists have to follow proper commie protocol.

Oh wait, no.

Contrary to the propaganda your cult has programmed you with, your Stalinist utopia has not yet been achieved, so no, DerParteiRepublikkan can't just simply send EnemiesOfTheParty to TheGulag.
We are not your enemies. You vote for them.

She will never do one minute of time? Yet she wants Trump to do time...

If she did steal any money (about which I don’t claim to know a thing), I say there is no reasonable basis to believe that she will face any actual “justice.”

Forum List

Back