Fani Willis Going Down

Fani Willis is washed up. Smith is washed up. Democrats are washed up. Go fuck yourselves.

No, but these types of investigations can end up before the Bar.
Sure. Just ask Sydney Powell, Ken Chesboro and Jena Ellis. Three lawyers Fani Willis investigated, got indictments for and then flipped in her criminal case against Trump, Giuliani and the Georgia fake electors.
That's the only thing they do, the Rico charges are for the DA to decide.
Yes. Two separate juries decided on charges and Fani decided to try those charges under Rico law. The only thing they do (deciding whether or not to charge) obliterates your argument either Biden or Fani are deciding to charge Trump for political reasons.
If she is removed from the case, some other DA would be assigned the case, and if that would happen, another DA may not even want to pursue it at all.
Which is obviously the intention but who gives a shit that defendant would like to have a less motivated prosecutor? That isn't grounds to get your charges dropped. :lmao:
She's adamant as to staying on the case as she wants to get Trump before the election, that tells you this is entirely political.
The jury of citizens deciding to charge Trump in the first place clearly tells me his charges and trial aren't political. Whether Fani Willis has political aspirations is besides the point.
She has shot her political aspirations in the ass.
In Fulton County? :lmao:

She's not being investigated by any ethics board. The only investigations into her are political ones that don't mean much.

That's a game plan. The decision of whether or not even to charge Trump was left up to two separate juries of Fulton County residents.
She's done. WTF is wrong with you? You remind me of dracula with a stake through his heart at sunrise screaming...."Come back here, I'm not through with you yet".

He's paid $250 an hour. That's not"funneling ".
Keep charging Trump with crimes. It does not matter. Even if he loses, watching what you Progs are doing is disastrous. Nations without layers of wealth or not last in line for mass impoverishment like the United States have all died. We are getting their citizens here. You are revenge. Hate transmuting to revenge.

She's done. WTF is wrong with you? You remind me of dracula with a stake through his heart at sunrise screaming...."Come back here, I'm not through with you yet".
Just because some dipshit lawyer filed a motion doesn't mean you got her. In fact that lawyers argument should inform you how little they got. They want the judge to let them question Fani and D.A.s office so they can fish for the evidence they need. :lmao: Let's see how amenable the judge is to that idea on the 15th.

Just because some dipshit lawyer filed a motion doesn't mean you got her. In fact that lawyers argument should inform you how little they got. They want the judge to let them question Fani and D.A.s office so they can fish for the evidence they need. :lmao: Let's see how amenable the judge is to that idea on the 15th.
She admitted to the affair. Are you drunk?

See, this is why democrats are sick and corrupt. You're not only stupid, you're mentally ill.
It's your mentally depraved side that alleges the sex lives of prosecutors has some relevance to their criminal charges. Let's see what the judge thinks of that argument. :lmao:

CashApp Cougar Fani Willis: Okay, Fine, So I Used Taxpayer Money to Hire a Human Meat-Mallet to Pound My Snizz Into Thin Tender Strips Like Veal Scallopini​

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Fani Willis and Darrius "Sweetdick" Honeycum, Esq.* faced a deadline today to respond to the disqualification motion filed by RICO defendant Michael Roman that alleges a personal conflict of interest. According to CBS News, Willis and Wade will acknowledge a "personal relationship" started in 2022 after Willis hired Wade to prosecute Georgia v Donald Trump et al.
Ace of Spades HQ

Forum List

Back