Fani Willis Going Down

You actually think this isn't an interesting piece of information?

DA and/or prosecutor engaging with the White House while prosecuting Biden's opponent?

Ethics violations all over the place.
How so? What's your legal argument? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's illegal you frail whites.

They split the cost of their vacations and began a romantic relationship in 2022. Don't you ever read any of the news reports;or her written response to the charges? Once Wade cashes his paycheck the money is his... Just like you or anyone else.
And you don't see any conflict of interest? REally?

What's your legal argument?
That argument is being prepared in several Georgia legal venues.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's illegal you frail whites.

racist-point.gif

Stop with the white stuff. Fani is educated and successful. ...any woman black or white would face attacks from the Trump losers.
And? What does the fact that they're equal opportunity Bingos have to do with whether or not they're a party of frail white racists? :dunno:

Where do the paychecks come from Einstein

"Hmmm. Do I bring this unprecedented, transparent political prosecution against my party leader's political rival or not? Well, if I do, I can funnel $700,000 to my fuck buddy. What's the question?" LOL

"Hmmm. Do I bring this unprecedented, transparent political prosecution against my party leader's political rival or not? Well, if I do, I can funnel $700,000 to my fuck buddy. What's the question?" LOL
The big fail in that argument is that Fani Willis didn't decide to charge Donald Trump and his co-conspirators under a rico indictment, two separate grand juries did. :funnyface:

I'm awaiting evidence proving or disproving allegations.

What you or I or others conclusions come to DMD.

Can you hear me now?
Your guys don't have any evidence or even a legal theory for why a consensual relationship between two lawyers on the same side would get a defendants criminal case dismissed. :lmao: Not a one.

Your guys don't have any evidence or even a legal theory for why a consensual relationship between two lawyers on the same side would get a defendants criminal case dismissed.
That won't be what brings them down. She can boink the entire state of Georgia and it wouldn't have an effect on the case. Funny thing is Fanni Ethical made a video in the interest of transparency, that screwing the hired help is something she'd never, never do.....LOL
And the evidence she compiled was compelling enough that two separate grand juries chose to indict Trump.
Yet in the end it was her that decided to go Rico, not the GJ.

Biden is running all of these cases like an evil dictator... whether he will ever be punished for it who knows but we the people know what he is doing and we will punish him in November....

That won't be what brings them down. She can boink the entire state of Georgia and it wouldn't have an effect on the case. Funny thing is Fanni Ethical made a video in the interest of transparency, that screwing the hired help is something she'd never, never do.....LOL
She's not being investigated by any ethics board. The only investigations into her are political ones that don't mean much.
Yet in the end it was her that decided to go Rico, not the GJ.
That's a game plan. The decision of whether or not even to charge Trump was left up to two separate juries of Fulton County residents.

She's not being investigated by any ethics board. The only investigations into her are political ones that don't mean much.
No, but these types of investigations can end up before the Bar.

The decision of whether or not even to charge Trump was left up to two separate juries of Fulton County residents.

That's the only thing they do, the Rico charges are for the DA to decide.

If she is removed from the case, some other DA would be assigned the case, and if that would happen, another DA may not even want to pursue it at all.

She's adamant as to staying on the case as she wants to get Trump before the election, that tells you this is entirely political.

She has shot her political aspirations in the ass.

He's paid $250 an hour. That's not"funneling ".

Forum List

Back