Famous LA shopping center adds barbed-wire-like fence to deter smash and grabs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1639564335153.jpeg
Lovely. And here I thought California was against racist fences.

You get everything you voted for, Californians.

View attachment 576009 Lovely. And here I thought California was against racist fences.

You get everything you voted for, Californians.
These people who run businesses need to leave. Other areas need to take advantage of this. This is a great time for areas trying to become more involved in growth and civility that it must have. Remember, we are becoming tribal. In that we will drive and do business in enemy territory but know we are friends with each other in our common views. In the old Soviet Union control of East Germany, there was a highway that people used to go to places from freedom to tyranny allowed. That is the highways of us of Freedom and the Progs tyranny. Know the rules of the totalitarians.

Fox cable news gets off on crime, the more crime the better!! They don't mention the Jan 6 th insurrection at all. All it is crime in the US and the border.
Republicans get off on crime esp when it's a democrat potus.

Republicans love crime, they get off of it when we have a Democrat Potus.

The more crime the better.
No, we love pointing out how democrats create crime, and when we are given examples to make fun of we are happier than pigs in shit. :laugh:

These people who run businesses need to leave. Other areas need to take advantage of this. This is a great time for areas trying to become more involved in growth and civility that it must have. Remember, we are becoming tribal. In that we will drive and do business in enemy territory but know we are friends with each other in our common views. In the old Soviet Union control of East Germany, there was a highway that people used to go to places from freedom to tyranny allowed. That is the highways of us of Freedom and the Progs tyranny. Know the rules of the totalitarians.
If people who run businesses leave as you suggest where will people buy the items they need?

If I am right you seem to be suggesting that those people can be replaced by minority owners. However in the 2020 riots minority owners of businesses were often looted or burn down. ‘

Fox cable news gets off on crime, the more crime the better!! They don't mention the Jan 6 th insurrection at all. All it is crime in the US and the border.
Republicans get off on crime esp when it's a democrat potus.

FBI already investigated Jan. 6 and determined it wasn't an insurrection. I do agree Fox and other MSM should be discussing Pelosi's involvement in the lack of security on Jan 6.

Power went out in conservative San Diego County - the size of Connecticut- about 10 years ago for over 12 hours. No looting, no mobs, just people having fun.
Times change.
I lived in SD back in the 70s and 80s.
Last time I was there was 2003.
Big changes thanks to overcrowding and theft in the stores.
I had to put bars on my windows 35 years ago because of all of the break-ins......and it must be worse now.

LOL.....Nothing that a few decking boards nailed together and tossed over it could not breach. I guess the goblins will be stealing lumber, hammers, and nails from The Home Depot next......The shopping center would be better off with belt-feds. ;)

Forum List

Back