Democrats just can't stop segregating people by race.....Colorado, black only play night....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Racism is at the core of the democrat party belief system...they just can't help themselves.....the party was created by two racist, slave owners, and they have never gotten past their racist beginnings...

The core groups of the democrat party are racist......and it isn't a matter of white racism...racists of all colors now call the democrat party their home......racism at it's core needs centralized government power....and the racists of all skin colors know that the democrat party wants large, centralized government, so that is why they call it their party...

Ok so families requested it huh? Ok, let's not stop there then let's send all the blacks to one part of the country, or another country, and let them take care of themselves.

I'm so sick of all this forced racism and diversity shit that honestly if blacks can't shut up and be happy then maybe they need to go somewhere else to be happy. I mean it would solve our "nations racist issues" if we had nothing to be racist about. Take them out of the equation and suddenly there is no problem to solve. They win, and so does everyone else. Everyone wins.

Ok so families requested it huh? Ok, let's not stop there then let's send all the blacks to one part of the country, or another country, and let them take care of themselves.

I'm so sick of all this forced racism and diversity shit that honestly if blacks can't shut up and be happy then maybe they need to go somewhere else to be happy. I mean it would solve our "nations racist issues" if we had nothing to be racist about. Take them out of the equation and suddenly there is no problem to solve. They win, and so does everyone else. Everyone wins.

But, like DementocRats and Libturdz, the N-crowd (sugar coating "the word" for the mods on here) LIVE for making other people as miserable, as intolerant, and as toxic to society as THEY ARE! WHY would they want to move away from that???

Racism is at the core of the democrat party belief system....
That must explain why Black Americans are so eager to join the GOP whose diversity reflects that of the nation.

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 8.13.33 AM.png

The school said that after they got busted. It is a BS story, they did it on their own.

That must explain why Black Americans are so eager to join the GOP whose diversity reflects that of the nation.

Very few blacks take an interest in politics. They vote Democrat because all their friends and family do. When you don't have an interest, you remain ignorant of the subject.

Joe Biden said the most racist things about blacks during his career of any candidate that ran for President in our lifetime, and what percentage of blacks voted for him?

Do you really think the black community as a whole could survive without white people? At anytime blacks could have organized and moved to one or two states and run the entire thing. Why do you suppose they don't?

Do you really think the black community as a whole could survive without white people? At anytime blacks could have organized and moved to one or two states and run the entire thing. Why do you suppose they don't?

I know what will happen but that's not my problem. If they don't want to be a part of America's society, if they want to hate it, and want to change it then fuck em.

Very few blacks take an interest in politics. They vote Democrat[ic] because all their friends and family do. When you don't have an interest, you remain ignorant of the subject.

Joe Biden said the most racist things about blacks during his career of any candidate that ran for President in our lifetime, and what percentage of blacks voted for him?
Your pronouncements concerning Black Americans is noted. They sound like those of a very White guy such as the GOP panders to.

In fact, turnout rates in 2020 were higher than in the 2016 election for non-Hispanic Black voters, as they were for non-Hispanic Whites, non-Hispanic Blacks, non-Hispanic Asians, and for Hispanic Americans - for women as well.

The Party of Aging White Men (They vote that way because their friends and family do) is aware of the diminution of their ilk as a demographic, and so are contriving methods of suppressing the vote of other demographics.

Their scheme is doomed to fail. Younger, better-educated, more diverse Americans will displace them.

Your pronouncements concerning Black Americans is noted. They sound like those of a very White guy such as the GOP panders to.

In fact, turnout rates in 2020 were higher than in the 2016 election for non-Hispanic Black voters, as they were for non-Hispanic Whites, non-Hispanic Blacks, non-Hispanic Asians, and for Hispanic Americans - for women as well.

The Party of Aging White Men (They vote that way because their friends and family do) is aware of the diminution of their ilk as a demographic, and so are contriving methods of suppressing the vote of other demographics.

Their scheme is doomed to fail. Younger, better-educated, more diverse Americans will displace them.

Nobody is being suppressed of voting. Anybody can vote that's legal to vote and does. Commie propaganda.

Just because people vote doesn't mean they have a clue as to what they're voting on. This was evident last election. But it happens in many elections in this country. If it were up to me, everybody would have to take a short but very easy test before being allowed to vote. We Republicans would love that, but the commies would have a conniption. They depend on the stupid and politically ignorant to win elections.

I know what will happen but that's not my problem. If they don't want to be a part of America's society, if they want to hate it, and want to change it then fuck em.

You can say that for just about any leftist. In most conversations of policy they talk about how great this country has it or that country has it, but they never seem to pack their bags and move to these wonderful places they speak of so highly.

Very few blacks take an interest in politics.
Right, but most whites are well versed in politics.
They vote Democrat because all their friends and family do. When you don't have an interest, you remain ignorant of the subject.
Let's see in the last 60yrs black folks do better under Democrat Presidents than they do Republican presidents. Financially, educationally, etc. Why would we want to vote for a party that has the mindset of the sheetwearers, hell you can see that right on this forum. Why would I want to vote for a party that is full of racist like you.
No that would be Trump. The man who was SUED by the Federal Gov't for being a racist. The man who called black mothers bitches, the man who said he didn't want black folks counting his money. The man who had one black token in his administration.

Right, but most whites are well versed in politics.

Many more than blacks, that's for sure. You're like what, one of three or four blacks on USMB?

Let's see in the last 60yrs black folks do better under Democrat Presidents than they do Republican presidents. Financially, educationally, etc. Why would we want to vote for a party that has the mindset of the sheetwearers, hell you can see that right on this forum. Why would I want to vote for a party that is full of racist like you.

Thanks for making my point. I'm sure it wasn't intentional and you'll have to think about what I'm saying for a while.

No that would be Trump. The man who was SUED by the Federal Gov't for being a racist. The man who called black mothers bitches, the man who said he didn't want black folks counting his money. The man who had one black token in his administration.

Yes, well unlike the commies, our people pick people to help run the federal government based on ability, not skin color like your people. You know, that quality of character thing MLK talked about? The federal government can't sue anybody for being a racist. Now if you're talking about the apartment thing, Trump never admitted guilt and only had to agree to advertise in black read papers as a settlement. They had no evidence against him or his father. The FBI reported that the claims made against him were all false. He called black mothers bitches? Link please. He said he didn't want black folks counting his money? Link please.

Biden has made at least a half-dozen racist comments against blacks, but as I stated, most blacks are too politically ignorant to know these things. A current KKK member could run as the Democrat nominee for President and they'd still all vote for him.

Many more than blacks, that's for sure.
Based on what your own dumb ass opinion.
You're like what, one of three or four blacks on USMB?
Wow that really proves your point. Could it be because most black folks don't want to deal with racist folks.
Thanks for making my point. I'm sure it wasn't intentional and you'll have to think about what I'm saying for a while.
You actually had a point.
Yes, well unlike the commies, our people pick people to help run the federal government based on ability, not skin color like your people.
That makes about as much sense as you do.
You know, that quality of character thing MLK talked about?
It's funny listening to a racist talk about Dr. King, the main things that he said you don't want to quote that do you. You called Dr. King a communist and now here you are talking about character.

“Perhaps it is easy for those who have never felt the stinging darts of segregation to say, ‘Wait.’ But when you have seen vicious mobs lynch your mothers and fathers at will and drown your sisters and brothers at whim; when you have seen hate filled policemen curse, kick and even kill your black brothers and sisters…then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait.”

“It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned.”

“Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked ‘insufficient funds,’ ” King said.

The federal government can't sue anybody for being a racist.
No they just prosecute you for acting on that racism.
Now if you're talking about the apartment thing, Trump never admitted guilt and only had to agree to advertise in black read papers as a settlement. They had no evidence against him or his father. The FBI reported that the claims made against him were all false.
Why would you settle when you have done nothing wrong. O'Donnell wrote that Trump once said, in reference to a black accountant at Trump Plaza, “laziness is a trait in blacks.” He also told O’Donnell: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

Trump took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the death penalty for the African-American teenage suspects -- who were all later exonerated. One of the defendant’s lawyers, Colin Moore, compared Trump's stance to the racist attitudes expressed in the 1930s during the infamous “Scottsboro Boys” case.
He called black mothers bitches? Link please. He said he didn't want black folks counting his money? Link please.
See above.

Trump asked the crowd if they'd "love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'get that son of a bitch off the field right now.'"

"He's fired," Trump continued as the crowd cheered. "He's fired."

The president said an NFL owner would become "the most popular person, for a week, they'll be the most popular person in this country" after firing a player who refused to stand for the anthem. And while "we have freedom of choice," Trump noted, it's "still totally disrespectful."
Biden has made at least a half-dozen racist comments against blacks, but as I stated, most blacks are too politically ignorant to know these things. A current KKK member could run as the Democrat nominee for President and they'd still all vote for him.
Nice, you want to claim Biden made several racist remarks and you don't provide any of them and then you turn around and try to defend Trump's.

This....

Based on what your own dumb ass opinion.

Yes my opinion. Look at how they vote? The Democrats have thrown blacks under the bus repeatedly. They said blacks were too stupid to get a Voter-ID. Again, Dementia said the most racist things against blacks of any candidate in our lifetime, and how did they vote?

Wow that really proves your point. Could it be because most black folks don't want to deal with racist folks.

No, it's because they don't know much about politics in order to discuss it. Ever see a black man driving down the road with his radio tuned into the news?

That makes about as much sense as you do.

Of course it does. Dementia said he will only choose a VP based on skin color and gender, not ability or experience. He chose the most disliked person in the Democrat primaries simply because she didn't have white skin. And what about Mayor Lighthead in Chicago? She said she would only give interviews to non-white people.

It's funny listening to a racist talk about Dr. King, the main things that he said you don't want to quote that do you. You called Dr. King a communist and now here you are talking about character.

When did I call King a Communist?

No they just prosecute you for acting on that racism.

And Trump was never prosecuted for anything. They had no evidence.

Why would you settle when you have done nothing wrong. O'Donnell wrote that Trump once said, in reference to a black accountant at Trump Plaza, “laziness is a trait in blacks.” He also told O’Donnell: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

Trump took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the death penalty for the African-American teenage suspects -- who were all later exonerated. One of the defendant’s lawyers, Colin Moore, compared Trump's stance to the racist attitudes expressed in the 1930s during the infamous “Scottsboro Boys” case.

Trump settled because they wouldn't let the matter go and it was costing the company hundreds of thousands of dollars. It was a cheap settlement so why not?

So who the fuck is O-Donnell? If you're talking about Rosie, then provide the link.

Yes, Trump wanted the culprits to fry BASED ON WHAT WAS BEING REPORTED! Several of the accused even signed confessions they committed the crimes. That's why Trump took out full page ads against them. Furthermore it had zero to do with race.

See above.

Trump asked the crowd if they'd "love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'get that son of a bitch off the field right now.'"

"He's fired," Trump continued as the crowd cheered. "He's fired."

The president said an NFL owner would become "the most popular person, for a week, they'll be the most popular person in this country" after firing a player who refused to stand for the anthem. And while "we have freedom of choice," Trump noted, it's "still totally disrespectful."

So what does that have to do with your claim? Switch it from race to the NFL now?

Nice, you want to claim Biden made several racist remarks and you don't provide any of them and then you turn around and try to defend Trump's.

You never asked for them, and as well known as they are, I thought you'd know about them. See what I'm talking about when I say blacks are politically ignorant and don't even know WTF they're voting on? You voted for Dementia and didn't know it either.

I do not want to send my kids to a racial jungle (speaking of busing).

You aren't black unless you vote for me.

They want to put ya'all back in chains.

He (Obama) is the first black that's articulate and clean.

The problem in the black community is the parents can't read or write either.

Black parents can't raise their own children. They need outside help.

Unlike blacks, Hispanics have different cultures and views (insinuating blacks all have the same culture and views).

Yep, this is the guy you and most of your brothers and sisters voted for.

Forum List

Back