Famous LA shopping center adds barbed-wire-like fence to deter smash and grabs

Republicans love crime, they get off of it when we have a Democrat Potus.

The more crime the better.
Progs purposely will screw up the economy, public safety and even use health threats to win. They tell you that. They even tell you that if Repubs go low we get lower. The problem in that view is they get lower mostly competing with their other lows. Repubs are far from perfect, but they are more "Hrummph"," Hyrummph" in responses as being to laid back in a time that has moved us way to far left to keep any semblance of a Democracy left, let alone a Republic.

Fox cable news gets off on crime, the more crime the better!! They don't mention the Jan 6 th insurrection at all. All it is crime in the US and the border.
Republicans get off on crime esp when it's a democrat potus.

The crime rate has soared in Liberal controlled areas. Why hide the facts?

The commie piece of shit in the White House, and his CIA handlers know what they are doing.

That would be good also, but catching smash and grab folks in the act is damn hard to do. There are not enough police to guard every store.
unfortunately this is the COPS MUST GO side effect. in CA it's pretty bad i would think because guns are more scarce. in texas, for example, i believe, people would be getting shot and that would put an end to it.

to add to the bullshit around all this - when you let things go so far in 1 direction, the only way to stop it is massively go to the OTHER extreme. things like rittenhouse will likely start becoming more popular as people start to choose to defend their own property.

it's a part the whole as things deteriorate.

unfortunately this is the COPS MUST GO side effect. in CA it's pretty bad i would think because guns are more scarce. in texas, for example, i believe, people would be getting shot and that would put an end to it.

to add to the bullshit around all this - when you let things go so far in 1 direction, the only way to stop it is massively go to the OTHER extreme. things like rittenhouse will likely start becoming more popular as people start to choose to defend their own property.

it's a part the whole as things deteriorate.

This type of crime happens EXCLUSIVELY in places run by DemoKKKrats. They want it.

Republicans love crime, they get off of it when we have a Democrat Potus.
You cant mean that because you must know better

California is completely under control of liberals who are soft on crime

And now those bleeding heart lib chickens have come home to roost

A better idea would be a theft prevention device that blows shit stink and paint all over the thief when they exit the store rendering the item useless and providing a lesson to not take what isn't yours.

Forum List

Back