Florida woman kicked off American Airlines flight for wearing 'offensive' mask

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Arlinda Johns, from South Florida, was on her way to Illinois when she boarded a plane wearing a mask that said “F--- 12” and a T-shirt that said “Black Lives Matter,” she told Florida’s Local 10 station.
According to the station, “f--- 12” is slang for “f--- the police.”
A flight attendant reportedly asked Johns -- an activist who believes in defunding and abolishing the police -- to cover her mask. Johns did, saying in a Facebook Live video later: "Everything she asked me to do, I did."

Even though I would like to throw her out of a helicopter, I support her right to express herself. I find the message repulsive, but after she complied and covered her vulgar message that should have satisfied the issue.

Plus the whole mask thing is bullshit.

• Banned
I've been looking for maks with rebel flags on them.....Then I might comply with their silly-assed unlawful decrees.
I might buy a Trump mask, but lately I'm considering one of these...

1596589743837.png

1596589800649.png

1596589951036.png

20200710_121652 (1).jpg

Arlinda Johns, from South Florida, was on her way to Illinois when she boarded a plane wearing a mask that said “F--- 12” and a T-shirt that said “Black Lives Matter,” she told Florida’s Local 10 station.
A flight attendant reportedly asked Johns -- an activist who believes in defunding and abolishing the police -- to cover her mask. Johns did, saying in a Facebook Live video later: "Everything she asked me to do, I did."

Even though I would like to throw her out of a helicopter, I support her right to express herself. I find the message repulsive, but after she complied and covered her vulgar message that should have satisfied the issue.

I hope to hell they were over 5000 feet when they kicked her off.

Should have kicked her out in midair.

So you just ignored the statement she continued to display the mask and took the word of an agitator?

Should have kicked her out in midair.
Or forced her to wear a safer mask, such as...
ontvoering-voorbeeldfoto.jpg
Protects others from Covid and unwanted liberal opinions.

Seems people are finally realizing that 3 million plus NewYorkers have fled NY for South Florida.

From West palm to Miami, it's Lower Manhattan now. And you can tell.

The problem is she is not in public. The airline is a business. I thought businesses had the right to refuse service? If they don’t want assclowns in their airplanes, kind of hard to fault them for that.

hmm,,i wonder what would happen if i wore a mask that read "Cracker Lives Matter" at a local mall

Forum List

Back