.....Famine Truthers.....

(Another food plant )Chesapeake fire

"Prepare for the coming Famine!"
"Widespread Global Famines Unlike Anything We Have Seen in Modern History"
"We need that famine now. The under 40’s Karens will perish quickly"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As anyone who has been alert and woke to how the World Global Order works, well, you saw this coming.
The Starving Times.
They'll intentionally reduce the caloric intake with the sole goal of making all of us into 30" waists. (gal patriots down to 20's).
Thus, such lightweight taxpayers can be bullied, controlled. Taxed and vaxxed.
Their freedoms will be reduced (tho, admittedly they will have regrettable freedom of agility, speed, endurance. It's the thinness, you know.)
But mark my words, hunger, desperation, food-envy, and Jenny Craig, lurk on the horizon of all of us American patriots.
The JennyCraig-type overseers won't be satisfied with just the MAGA-hatted fatsos, tubby's, plus-sized incels.
Noper. They will want us all to wear skinnyjeans.

We foolishly complain about whoever the POTUS-du-Jour may be.
Rather, we should fear the new leaders of the New World Food Order.
To wit: Paula Dean and Martha Stewart.
THEY......will be the ones who make you eat kale, kohlrabi, alfalfa sprouts. And make you wear celebrity brand yoga clothes.

But, not all is dire. Vegetarian Pizzas will still be available at the new approved national franchisee......Comet Pizza. (under new management)

All those burning food producers and distributors are just step #1 in the Great Looming Calorie Desert.
The Starving Times are coming.
Thankfully, Famine Truthers will warn us.

And yet there is a fast food grease joint on every corner you can eat at to keep your waist at 50 inches or more

Dwell in the deep matrix much??:eusa_dance:

You're not a serious person...and when shit goes south, be the first to lose all his stuff.:iyfyus.jpg:

A couple things.

First, no I do not dwell in the matrix at all, which is why I do not buy into your end of the world as we know it prophecies.

2nd, I am always prepared. We have a good years worth of food stored in the basement in mylar bags inside of 5 gallon drums.

3rd, please, please come and try and take my shit, I have not had any good target practice in a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahem!!
We beg your pardon!

We ain't sharin' credit with nobody on the 'Famine Truthers' knee-slapper.
That's my poor avatar's baby.....all by hisself.
Absolutely no "they" involved.

ps....tho, admittedly my avatar did take inspiration from the information-activist "Birds Aren't Real".

Birds Arent Real

;) 🖖

So is Biden a famine truther?

Famine Truthers.
Monday Edition

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't you just use all those canned goods and rice you put up in the Bomb Shelter in the backyard?
You know, the one your Dad built in 1957 when Sputnik went up?
Then the 1960 addition to it when Nikita pounded the table with his shoe?
Or, what about the 1962 re-model for the Cuban Missile thingy?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"whether one believes there's a conspiracy".......
Ummm, noper.
My poor avatar doesn't believe there is at all.
In fact, my avatar believes it is just more QAnon RightField Hooey.

Sure, there are some lost souls who believe in that QCult merde'.
But the rest of us just laugh at the nincompoops.
And that's OK. 'Cause they can't hear us anyway.
After all they are underground counting their pinto bean inventory.

ps...If only the Donner Party woulda had some Famine Truthers riding along.
Grandma coulda been spared.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hardly.
And if you knew anything about S. Texas you'd know we cant have bunkers or basements.
You also have the mega rich having extravagant bunkers built and buying up farmland.
I hope it doesnt get bad but if it does I'll be good for at least a year,while you on the other hand will be reduced to begging and selling blowjobs for a slice of bread and a half glass of clean water.
It's no different than having insurance or fire extinguishers,burglar alarms,smoke detectors,firearms or money in the bank.
Personally I like to be ready for whatever comes my way. You on the other hand are going to rely on big daddy government to supply your needs.
With the governments track record I wouldnt even consider relying on them.
Have fun.....

"I'll be good for at least a year, while you on the other hand will be reduced to begging and selling blowjobs for a slice of bread...."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eeeeeeuw!!
What's with this fascination of yours over homoerotic acts?
You, and those like you, constantly are bringing up fellatio, cunnilingus, sodomy, scatology, maybe even bestiality(?) in your political fantagasms.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!
So in your most cherished dreams, you believe that the 50lb bag of pinto beans in your basement will, once and for all, allow you to sidestep your dread of doing sex work?

Good luck, Kemo Sabe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eeeeeeuw!!
What's with this fascination of yours over homoerotic acts?
You, and those like you, constantly are bringing up fellatio, cunnilingus, sodomy, scatology, maybe even bestiality(?) in your political fantagasms.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!
So in your most cherished dreams, you believe that the 50lb bag of pinto beans in your basement will, once and for all, allow you to sidestep your dread of doing sex work?

Good luck, Kemo Sabe.

You dont read very well.
I just told you we cant have basements in S. Texas.
Oh....I wont be the one trading sexual favors for food,that'd be you.
The thing you cant seem to comprehend is I have food and ammo while you dont.
Good luck and you should probably stock up on some chapstick.

So you are just "a little bit of famine" truther? Ok now I can relax.

There will be no famine in the US. We grow more than enough food to feed our own.

There might be shortages of somethings, there will be no famine.

Sorry to disappoint you, I know you were really hoping for a lot of deaths so you party could get a few more votes

There will be no famine in the US. We grow more than enough food to feed our own.

There might be shortages of somethings, there will be no famine.

Sorry to disappoint you, I know you were really hoping for a lot of deaths so you party could get a few more votes

We most certainly have the land and the capability.
But according to biden it's the Ukraine war that is going to cause the shortages.

We most certainly have the land and the capability.
But according to biden it's the Ukraine war that is going to cause the shortages.

Well yes. Because we do do not live in a bubble and removing 45% of the worlds supply of something will even impact us in America

Actually, starting with obama a bad economy does not hurt democrats

because it just makes more people more dependent on government handouts

Forum List

Back