Family Secret: What the left won't tell you about black crime

I know violent crime isnt a black white thing but we have to fix the most violent crime areas first and those happen to all be black neighborhoods.

Heres what blacks are saying. When whites have zero crime then we can point fingers.

What black people are saying that?
The ones on usmb. Every time I say crime is out of control in the hoods they say white people commit crimes too. Totally ignoring the point that their crime is out of control and white crime is not.
White crime is out of control. Thats what you dont seem to understand.
Continue to spout that shit while the black community buries its kids, killed by kids, in attacks so random and senseless that large numbers of the murders are never even solved.
I will as long as white people cant fix thier own fucked up communities and deflect to Black ones. Like I said before you dont have time to worry about Black people at the rate your white kids are fucking up.
Black violent crime is epidemic

I'm not talking crime I'm talking violent crime.

White people are also involved in violent crimes.

Stats show, specifically with women, that better education reduces the birth rate in areas where women have few options.

The best way to reduce crime is to reduce poverty. Why are you pretending that black people are different from white people? They aren't. If you put a black child in a safe, supportive, stable home, and provide a good education, chances are that child will succeed in life. If you put a white child in the hood, with limited opportunities, what do you think is going to happen?

So poor white and black women need to stop having children. But we're seeing epidemic levels of violent crime in the hoods of america. Not nearly as much coming from poor white neighborhoods.

Its as if you are defending the poor single women who are having babies they can't afford and won't raise properly. You saying they're too stupid to know better? Where are these young violent men coming from? Will an education and a job really stop them from having kids with men who won't raise them? This has to stop.
"Single mom" is the protected national heroine.

The whole tax structure is geared to supporting "the single mom" and her "poor innocent children".

The destruction of the institution of marriage is all part of trapping the masses in dependency.
Do you remember a few years ago we made an effort to stop shaming these worthless irresponsible citizens? We need to start shaming them again. It is them who are breeding the majority of our violent criminals.

One idea I like from the GOP is have people work for their welfare. Go clean a church or pick up trash on the street 10 hours a week. Most will go find a job. And a lot won't get themselves in the situation if its not easy.

How about educating them instead? How about easier access to a Planned Parenthood? Since you tried shaming and it obviously doesn't work.... It sounds to me like the shaming part only makes you feel better.
As long as people can avoid their own issues by pretending to have a moral high ground the less effective and more hypocritical any so called "advice" will be. Black people know they have their own problems but they laugh at whites that try to pretend like they have their issues under control. Just because they dont report on white dysfunction as much people think whites have no problems. It is highly amusing to me because I know better. I see it all around me everyday. :laugh:

I know violent crime isnt a black white thing but we have to fix the most violent crime areas first and those happen to all be black neighborhoods.

Heres what blacks are saying. When whites have zero crime then we can point fingers.

The ones on usmb. Every time I say crime is out of control in the hoods they say white people commit crimes too. Totally ignoring the point that their crime is out of control and white crime is not.
Continue to spout that shit while the black community buries its kids, killed by kids, in attacks so random and senseless that large numbers of the murders are never even solved.
And wonder why we don't want to live with them or why cops treat them like animals. Even the good ones have victim mentality as we see on usmb
I dont wonder why. I could care less if white people lived with me or not. I know the cops treat Blacks like animals because they are afraid. I am curious as to what you consider a "good one" and what makes you think anyone has a victim mentality?

I will as long as white people cant fix thier own fucked up communities and deflect to Black ones. Like I said before you dont have time to worry about Black people at the rate your white kids are fucking up.
Black violent crime is epidemic
So is white crime.

I'm at lifetime fitness right now. There are 3 of them around my house. Why not one in Detroit? Because black society is way more fucked up. No security guards needed in white neighborhoods.

I'm at lifetime fitness right now. There are 3 of them around my house. Why not one in Detroit? Because black society is way more fucked up. No security guards needed in white neighborhoods.
Why all the pointless questions? White society is way more fucked up. Why is there not a Lifetime fitness in the predominantly white meth addicted city about 20 minutes from my home? They have security guards and bars all over the place due to white meth addicts trying to break in all the time.

And wonder why we don't want to live with them or why cops treat them like animals. Even the good ones have victim mentality as we see on usmb
I dont wonder why. I could care less if white people lived with me or not. I know the cops treat Blacks like animals because they are afraid. I am curious as to what you consider a "good one" and what makes you think anyone has a victim mentality?

When you say I'm poor and have 5 kids and no husband or father because whites are racist...

You are clearly a good person but you have victim mentality. Stop making excuses. If you can't make it in america where can you? Get out of the hood. We can't stop you from living with us as much as we'd like to.

I don't care if you live next to me but you will bring your criminal friends.

Heres a good rule. If you don't like whites stay in the hood and prove you can fix it without our help. Stop having babies you can't afford and won't raise. And if you need money go to the NAACP for it.

Stop having kids you can't afford and won't raise.

Why all the pointless questions? White society is way more fucked up. Why is there not a Lifetime fitness in the predominantly white meth addicted city about 20 minutes from my home? They have security guards and bars all over the place due to white meth addicts trying to break in all the time.
Link?

When you say I'm poor and have 5 kids and no husband or father because whites are racist...

Who told you that?

Link?
Link to what? There is no link to what I have seen with my own eyes. I'm just letting you know. I dont care if you believe it or not.

You are clearly a good person but you have victim mentality. Stop making excuses. If you can't make it in america where can you? Get out of the hood. We can't stop you from living with us as much as we'd like to.

Heres a good rule. If you don't like whites stay in the hood and prove you can fix it without our help. Stop having babies you can't afford and won't raise. And if you need money go to the NAACP for it.

I'm still curious about this victim mentality you think I have. Its actually making me laugh whenever you type that. LOL! I can make it anywhere I choose. I just acknowledge my path will be harder. Since I dont have any friends that are anymore criminal than yours you can rest assured they wont bother you. If you are still concerned I will buy your home from you and you can move somewhere you feel safe. I dont have a problem with whites. I have a problem with whites that try to pretend Blacks are messed up when whites are more fucked up than anything going.

Who told you that?
Fact is black society is fucked up because of racism AND because blacks keep making the same mistakes generation after generation. Don't learn in school don't have a job then have a baby you don't raise then that kid repeats the cycle.

I think any poor white can make it out of poverty if they want. Do you feel the same way about any black person?

I'm still curious about this victim mentality you think I have. Its actually making me laugh whenever you type that. LOL! I can make it anywhere I choose. I just acknowledge my path will be harder. Since I dont have any friends that are anymore criminal than yours you can rest assured they wont bother you. If you are still concerned I will buy your home from you and you can move somewhere you feel safe. I dont have a problem with whites. I have a problem with whites that try to pretend Blacks are messed up when whites are more fucked up than anything going.
Sure we are. Then stay together in Detroit and live happily ever after.

Who told you that?
Fact is black society is fucked up because of racism AND because blacks keep making the same mistakes generation after generation. Don't learn in school don't have a job then have a baby you don't raise then that kid repeats the cycle.

I think any poor white can make it out of poverty if they want. Do you feel the same way about any black person?
Facts are white society is way more fucked up due to their own racism and because they cant admit they have a problem which leads to their high drug use among their children. You guys are spiraling out of control and the signs are all around you yet you want to pretend your racism only affects the Black neighborhoods?

Who told you that?

Facts are white society is way more fucked up due to their own racism and because they cant admit they have a problem which leads to their high drug use among their children. You guys are spiraling out of control and the signs are all around you yet you want to pretend your racism only affects the Black neighborhoods?
Whatever victim. Move to Africa and be happy.

My parents moved here from Greece. You can go to africa or any other country if you want.

I'll admit america is fucked up. I wont argue. Is canade fucked up?

Who told you that?

My parents moved here from Greece. You can go to africa or any other country if you want.

Whenever we tell other countries how great america is they always bring up our ghettos. Embarrassment!

Who told you that?

You still haven't explained the victim accusation. Are you claiming I am a victim because I point out white racism and dysfunction and the affects it has on your and my community?

I know I can go anywhere I want to. I can afford it. I've been to African and plan to be there before I pass away.

Who told you that?

You still haven't explained the victim accusation. Are you claiming I am a victim because I point out white racism and dysfunction and the affects it has on your and my community?

I know I can go anywhere I want to. I can afford it. I've been to African and plan to be there before I pass away.
"Its because im black" is victim mentality. Lucky obama didnt let that hold him back.

Why do so many singleyoung black women have kids? Why so many brothers in jail? Because they are black. Victim mentality. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

Notice white criminals dont blame it on being white? Usually they come from broken homes. So whos fault is it? Their black parents not whitees

Who told you that?

"Its because im black" is victim mentality. Lucky obama didnt let that hold him back.

Why do so many singleyoung black women have kids? Why so many brothers in jail? Because they are black. Victim mentality. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

Notice white criminals dont blame it on being white? Usually they come from broken homes. So whos fault is it? Their black parents not whitees
So are you saying that if you get sunburned claiming the sun did it is a "victims mentality"? You are not making sense. I have a harder path to go because of being Black. I accept that and keep going through all obstacles. If I had a victims mentality I would stop and be a bum in the street. If I had of let that hold me back I could see your point. The problem is i didnt.

Women all over the world have kids while single. Its not because they are Black. We already have been told that there are a lot of Blacks in prison due to the racist justice system from the cops to the judges. This has been admitted.

White criminals cant blame it on being white. Whites run the justice system. Its obvious they are just criminals with no excuses or money to pay their way out. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

White supremacist scum are up early today.

These are simply facts. Any intelligent comments or just the usual mudslinging. And keep in mind....the problem will never get better unless it is openly acknowledged. Thank you.

black-crime-graphic.jpg

poverty.jpg

rates.jpg

Forum List

Back