Family Secret: What the left won't tell you about black crime

Fact is black society is fucked up because of racism AND because blacks keep making the same mistakes generation after generation. Don't learn in school don't have a job then have a baby you don't raise then that kid repeats the cycle.

I think any poor white can make it out of poverty if they want. Do you feel the same way about any black person?
Facts are white society is way more fucked up due to their own racism and because they cant admit they have a problem which leads to their high drug use among their children. You guys are spiraling out of control and the signs are all around you yet you want to pretend your racism only affects the Black neighborhoods?
Whatever victim. Move to Africa and be happy.

My parents moved here from Greece. You can go to africa or any other country if you want.

I'll admit america is fucked up. I wont argue. Is canade fucked up?
You still haven't explained the victim accusation. Are you claiming I am a victim because I point out white racism and dysfunction and the affects it has on your and my community?

I know I can go anywhere I want to. I can afford it. I've been to African and plan to be there before I pass away.
"Its because im black" is victim mentality. Lucky obama didnt let that hold him back.

Why do so many singleyoung black women have kids? Why so many brothers in jail? Because they are black. Victim mentality. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

Notice white criminals dont blame it on being white? Usually they come from broken homes. So whos fault is it? Their black parents not whitees
So are you saying that if you get sunburned claiming the sun did it is a "victims mentality"? You are not making sense. I have a harder path to go because of being Black. I accept that and keep going through all obstacles. If I had a victims mentality I would stop and be a bum in the street. If I had of let that hold me back I could see your point. The problem is i didnt.

Women all over the world have kids while single. Its not because they are Black. We already have been told that there are a lot of Blacks in prison due to the racist justice system from the cops to the judges. This has been admitted.

White criminals cant blame it on being white. Whites run the justice system. Its obvious they are just criminals with no excuses or money to pay their way out. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

That's right! Should have worn sun block. Life isn't fair even for poor and middle class white people too. Maybe if you spoke or presented yourself better you'd not be discriminated against so much.

When I'm at a computer I'll show you the most crime in america is in black communities. Detroit flint and saginaw michigan all on the top 10

Fact is black society is fucked up because of racism AND because blacks keep making the same mistakes generation after generation. Don't learn in school don't have a job then have a baby you don't raise then that kid repeats the cycle.

I think any poor white can make it out of poverty if they want. Do you feel the same way about any black person?
Facts are white society is way more fucked up due to their own racism and because they cant admit they have a problem which leads to their high drug use among their children. You guys are spiraling out of control and the signs are all around you yet you want to pretend your racism only affects the Black neighborhoods?

My parents moved here from Greece. You can go to africa or any other country if you want.

You still haven't explained the victim accusation. Are you claiming I am a victim because I point out white racism and dysfunction and the affects it has on your and my community?

I know I can go anywhere I want to. I can afford it. I've been to African and plan to be there before I pass away.
"Its because im black" is victim mentality. Lucky obama didnt let that hold him back.

Why do so many singleyoung black women have kids? Why so many brothers in jail? Because they are black. Victim mentality. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

Notice white criminals dont blame it on being white? Usually they come from broken homes. So whos fault is it? Their black parents not whitees
So are you saying that if you get sunburned claiming the sun did it is a "victims mentality"? You are not making sense. I have a harder path to go because of being Black. I accept that and keep going through all obstacles. If I had a victims mentality I would stop and be a bum in the street. If I had of let that hold me back I could see your point. The problem is i didnt.

Women all over the world have kids while single. Its not because they are Black. We already have been told that there are a lot of Blacks in prison due to the racist justice system from the cops to the judges. This has been admitted.

White criminals cant blame it on being white. Whites run the justice system. Its obvious they are just criminals with no excuses or money to pay their way out. Maybe their parents should have been better

White criminals have no excuse but black ones do? I see

White supremacist scum are up early today.

These are simply facts. Any intelligent comments or just the usual mudslinging. And keep in mind....the problem will never get better unless it is openly acknowledged. Thank you.

black-crime-graphic.jpg

poverty.jpg

rates.jpg

That's all I'm doing is telling the truth!

At least I believe there is hope for the black community. I know there are things this country can do to help fix our hoods and ghettos but the ignorant people having kids they can't afford and won't raise properly is a key problem.

Its a problem in white communities too but when I'm at a PC I'll show you the most violent neighborhoods are black.

I wouldn't care so much if I didn't live near 3 of the worst flint Saginaw and Detroit.

White criminals cant blame it on being white. Whites run the justice system. Its obvious they are just criminals with no excuses or money to pay their way out. Maybe their parents should have been better parents.

That's right! Should have worn sun block. Life isn't fair even for poor and middle class white people too. Maybe if you spoke or presented yourself better you'd not be discriminated against so much.

When I'm at a computer I'll show you the most crime in america is in black communities. Detroit flint and saginaw michigan all on the top 10
Shoulda coulda woulda. The point is the sun burnt you. Pointing that out does not make you a victim. I cant get any better than being Black unless I transcend into being a god. Discrimination is not the fault of the person being discriminated against. Who said life was fair? I said I have more obstacles simply because of racist whites. The most crime is from whites. Thats why there are more whites incarcerated than Blacks. Thats not even counting the whites that have the money to buy their way out of trouble.

And wonder why we don't want to live with them or why cops treat them like animals. Even the good ones have victim mentality as we see on usmb
I dont wonder why. I could care less if white people lived with me or not. I know the cops treat Blacks like animals because they are afraid. I am curious as to what you consider a "good one" and what makes you think anyone has a victim mentality?

When you say I'm poor and have 5 kids and no husband or father because whites are racist...

Who told you that?

Detroit Flint Saginaw among top 10 most violent U.S. cities in 2012 MLive.com

Chicago Homicides Outnumber U.S. Troop Killings In Afghanistan

"I'm just tired," said Lola Way, 56, who lives on Detroit's east side. "I know there is crime everywhere, but this is no way to live."

I agree Lola. I'm tired of it too.

32 people murdered over 15 day period in Detroit - Fox 2 News Headlines

I think once you admit crime is much worse in the hoods of America you'll just blame whitey. I'll agree with you some, but not completely. At some point blacks have to take responsibility and get over it. Do something about the problem in your hoods. I know you are not one of the bad guys but you are defending the bad guys. I get cops don't like black people. I know cops. They don't like anyone. They need to change too but so does black society. They need to be more like you. By the way, did you have a kid out of wedlock? Did you raise the kid right? Did you have a good family to help you? Did the dad contribute financially and as a role model? Just curious. How many dead beat dads do you know? I'm 44 and I've known a few dead beat white dads but not many. And maybe you shouldn't have fucked a guy who was a loser or maybe you should have taken your pills or got an abortion. And if you have the kid, did you raise him right? I suspect you did but you know many blacks don't.

I can't find the Detroit News article that explained how more people died in Detroit in 8 years than did in Afganistan in 10 years. Pretty sad.

Shoulda coulda woulda. The point is the sun burnt you. Pointing that out does not make you a victim. I cant get any better than being Black unless I transcend into being a god. Discrimination is not the fault of the person being discriminated against. Who said life was fair? I said I have more obstacles simply because of racist whites. The most crime is from whites. Thats why there are more whites incarcerated than Blacks. Thats not even counting the whites that have the money to buy their way out of trouble.

You are killing yourselves more than us! You should be more concerned about this than me.

For the same 2003-2011 period, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders.

According to 2010 U.S. Census information, Chicago has a population of 2,695,598 people. The city is 33 percent black, 32 percent white (not Hispanic), and 30 percent Hispanic or Latino in origin.

For the 2003-2011 period, whites were nearly 6 percent of the victims and accused of carrying out 4 percent of the murders.

For the 2003-2011 period, Hispanics or Latinos were 19 percent of the victims and 20 percent of the offenders.

Read more at Chicago murders top Afghanistan death toll

I dont wonder why. I could care less if white people lived with me or not. I know the cops treat Blacks like animals because they are afraid. I am curious as to what you consider a "good one" and what makes you think anyone has a victim mentality?

When you say I'm poor and have 5 kids and no husband or father because whites are racist...

Who told you that?

Detroit Flint Saginaw among top 10 most violent U.S. cities in 2012 MLive.com

Chicago Homicides Outnumber U.S. Troop Killings In Afghanistan

"I'm just tired," said Lola Way, 56, who lives on Detroit's east side. "I know there is crime everywhere, but this is no way to live."

I agree Lola. I'm tired of it too.

32 people murdered over 15 day period in Detroit - Fox 2 News Headlines

I think once you admit crime is much worse in the hoods of America you'll just blame whitey. I'll agree with you some, but not completely. At some point blacks have to take responsibility and get over it. Do something about the problem in your hoods. I know you are not one of the bad guys but you are defending the bad guys. I get cops don't like black people. I know cops. They don't like anyone. They need to change too but so does black society. They need to be more like you. By the way, did you have a kid out of wedlock? Did you raise the kid right? Did you have a good family to help you? Did the dad contribute financially and as a role model? Just curious. How many dead beat dads do you know? I'm 44 and I've known a few dead beat white dads but not many. And maybe you shouldn't have fucked a guy who was a loser or maybe you should have taken your pills or got an abortion. And if you have the kid, did you raise him right? I suspect you did but you know many blacks don't.

I can't find the Detroit News article that explained how more people died in Detroit in 8 years than did in Afganistan in 10 years. Pretty sad.
I think once you admit your concern should be with white crime before tackling Black crime you will feel better. At some point whites need to take responsibilities for their crime issues and stop pointing the finger at Black crime. Most whites dont live in predominantly Black areas. Fix your own hoods.

My first child was born out of wedlock to a white mother. Yes I raised her right after getting custody. She is getting her PHD as we speak. Yes we had a good family. Yes I was role model and took care of her financially. I know lots of white dead beat dads. Some live in the home with the child.

You are killing yourselves more than us! You should be more concerned about this than me.

For the same 2003-2011 period, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders.

According to 2010 U.S. Census information, Chicago has a population of 2,695,598 people. The city is 33 percent black, 32 percent white (not Hispanic), and 30 percent Hispanic or Latino in origin.

For the 2003-2011 period, whites were nearly 6 percent of the victims and accused of carrying out 4 percent of the murders.

For the 2003-2011 period, Hispanics or Latinos were 19 percent of the victims and 20 percent of the offenders.

I am more concerned about it than you. You should be more concerned about your drug abuse problem and the host of other culturally related problems white people have than I am.

Blacks make up 12% of the population yet:

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white.

So explain how you think whites are worse? I was giving it to you since there are more whites than blacks maybe we do commit more violent crimes but it turns out that's not even true!

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

As we found yesterday, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites. So less often does a white person kill a black than a black kills a white. You kill us more than we kill you!

What about violent crime more generally? FBI arrest rates are one way into this. Over the last three years of data – 2011 to 2013 – 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black.

But you only are 12% of the population!!!

Clearly, these figures are problematic. We’re talking about arrests not convictions, and high black arrest rates could be taken as evidence that the police are racist.

But academics have noted that the proportion of black suspects arrested by the police tends to match closely the proportion of offenders identified as black by victims in the National Crime Victimization Survey.

This doesn’t support the idea that the police are unfairly discriminating against the black population when they make arrests.

So why are black offenders – and young black men in particular – over-represented in America’s crime statistics?

Judging from online comments, there is a wide spectrum of views on this, from unapologetic racism to militant refusal to blame the problem on anything but historic white racism.

Some criminologists think we could be simply confusing race for poverty or inequality: black people tend to offend more because they tend to be more disadvantaged, living in poorer urban areas with less access to public services, and so on.

If you control for deprivation, people of different races ought to be similarly predisposed to commit crime. Or that’s the theory, at least.

There is a lot of research in this area, but a lot of it is contradictory.

This study of violent crime in deprived neighbourhoods in Cleveland, Ohio, found that reductions in poverty led to reductions in the crime rate in exactly the same way in predominantly black and white areas, suggesting poverty, not race, is the biggest factor.

Other studies get different results.

All sociologists have suffered from the same basic problem: finding urban white communities that are as disadvantaged as the poorest black neighbourhoods, so that you can get a fair comparison.

Some thinkers play down the importance of poverty in favour of the “violent subculture theory”.

This is the idea that some black communities, for some reason, have developed cultural values that are more tolerant of crime and violence.

Some commentators on the unrest in Ferguson – mostly right-wing, though not all white – seem to favour this idea, but naturally it remains highly controversial.

The verdict

There is evidence in the official police-recorded figures that black Americans are more likely to commit certain types of crime than people of other races.

While it would be naïve to suggest that there is no racism in the US criminal justice system, victim reports don’t support the idea that this is because of mass discrimination.

Higher poverty rates among various urban black communities might explain the difference in crime rates, although the evidence is mixed.

There are few simple answers and links between crime and race are likely to remain the subject of bitter argument.

I am more concerned about it than you. You should be more concerned about your drug abuse problem and the host of other culturally related problems white people have than I am.

I live too close to Detroit, Flint & Saginaw to be concerned with the rare white crime that goes on around here. There really is nothing to worry about in my neighborhood that is until blacks started moving here. A lot of blacks are moving to my white suburbs. Since Detroit went bankrupt a lot of blacks have left. I hope they fit in and don't bring the crime rate up and the property values down too much. So far crime has gone up a little but so far the sky hasn't fallen.

And Smart Bus is going to start going from the hood to the burbs so hopefully people who want to find work can now.

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white.

So explain how you think whites are worse? I was giving it to you since there are more whites than blacks maybe we do commit more violent crimes but it turns out that's not even true!

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

As we found yesterday, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites. So less often does a white person kill a black than a black kills a white. You kill us more than we kill you!

What about violent crime more generally? FBI arrest rates are one way into this. Over the last three years of data – 2011 to 2013 – 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black.

Clearly, these figures are problematic. We’re talking about arrests not convictions, and high black arrest rates could be taken as evidence that the police are racist.

But academics have noted that the proportion of black suspects arrested by the police tends to match closely the proportion of offenders identified as black by victims in the National Crime Victimization Survey.

This doesn’t support the idea that the police are unfairly discriminating against the black population when they make arrests.

So why are black offenders – and young black men in particular – over-represented in America’s crime statistics?

Judging from online comments, there is a wide spectrum of views on this, from unapologetic racism to militant refusal to blame the problem on anything but historic white racism.

Some criminologists think we could be simply confusing race for poverty or inequality: black people tend to offend more because they tend to be more disadvantaged, living in poorer urban areas with less access to public services, and so on.

If you control for deprivation, people of different races ought to be similarly predisposed to commit crime. Or that’s the theory, at least.

This study of violent crime in deprived neighbourhoods in Cleveland, Ohio, found that reductions in poverty led to reductions in the crime rate in exactly the same way in predominantly black and white areas, suggesting poverty, not race, is the biggest factor.

All sociologists have suffered from the same basic problem: finding urban white communities that are as disadvantaged as the poorest black neighbourhoods, so that you can get a fair comparison.

Some thinkers play down the importance of poverty in favour of the “violent subculture theory”.

This is the idea that some black communities, for some reason, have developed cultural values that are more tolerant of crime and violence.

Some commentators on the unrest in Ferguson – mostly right-wing, though not all white – seem to favour this idea, but naturally it remains highly controversial.

The verdict

There is evidence in the official police-recorded figures that black Americans are more likely to commit certain types of crime than people of other races.

While it would be naïve to suggest that there is no racism in the US criminal justice system, victim reports don’t support the idea that this is because of mass discrimination.

Higher poverty rates among various urban black communities might explain the difference in crime rates, although the evidence is mixed.

There are few simple answers and links between crime and race are likely to remain the subject of bitter argument.
You can cite stats all day long but we both know thats a fools game. The point is that whites have more criminals with less reasons for being criminals. If you dont address your problems in your own communities dont expect to be able to influence others to do the same. Clean up your house first.

The verdict

You can cite stats all day long but we both know thats a fools game. The point is that whites have more criminals with less reasons for being criminals. If you dont address your problems in your own communities dont expect to be able to influence others to do the same. Clean up your house first.

Ah now you have moved the goal post. Now its we have more criminals with no reason to be criminals. Piss off bro.

Did you knock up that white chick to pay whitey back? Or did you want your kid to have half a chance in life. LOL

The verdict

Ah now you have moved the goal post. Now its we have more criminals with no reason to be criminals. Piss off bro.
I didnt move anything. My point has always been that whites are the majority of the criminals. I just added they have less of a reason to be criminals. You piss off since you cant handle the facts.

Did you knock up that white chick to pay whitey back? Or did you want your kid to have half a chance in life. LOL
No she got pregnant on purpose. She wanted as mixed child because she thought Black was better looking. If I would have known she was going to get pregnant on purpose I would have never had sex with her.

The verdict

I didnt move anything. My point has always been that whites are the majority of the criminals. I just added they have less of a reason to be criminals. You piss off since you cant handle the facts.

But you are wrong. We are not the majority of criminals. Didn't you read this? FactCheck do black Americans commit more crime

It even explains that racism doesn't have as much to do with it as you think. All they did was ask the victims, "who did it to you?" and more times than not it was a black dude.

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims.

As we found yesterday, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites.

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites.

This actually helps your argument (This study of violent crime in deprived neighbourhoods in Cleveland, Ohio, found that reductions in poverty led to reductions in the crime rate in exactly the same way in predominantly black and white areas, suggesting poverty, not race, is the biggest factor.)

There is evidence in the official police-recorded figures that black Americans are more likely to commit violent crime than people of other races.

So there is no argument who's worse. Blacks are. The only argument is why. Is it poverty or is it that some black communities, for some reason, have developed cultural values that are more tolerant of crime and violence.

Continue to spout that shit while the black community buries its kids, killed by kids, in attacks so random and senseless that large numbers of the murders are never even solved.
I will as long as white people cant fix thier own fucked up communities and deflect to Black ones. Like I said before you dont have time to worry about Black people at the rate your white kids are fucking up.

I'm at lifetime fitness right now. There are 3 of them around my house. Why not one in Detroit? Because black society is way more fucked up. No security guards needed in white neighborhoods.
Why all the pointless questions? White society is way more fucked up. Why is there not a Lifetime fitness in the predominantly white meth addicted city about 20 minutes from my home? They have security guards and bars all over the place due to white meth addicts trying to break in all the time.
Link?
Link to what? There is no link to what I have seen with my own eyes. I'm just letting you know. I dont care if you believe it or not.
I'll provide the link.

The corruption in white society is LINKED to the crime in black culture. The big media companies push violence, drugs, rebellion, a lack of work ethic, anti-establishment, Misogyny, and many other very socially destructive messages to black youth on purpose. Most of the control of black culture is in the hands of the global political and corporate elites, which is ostensible dominated by white elites. They tend to ascribe to a eugenic and racial supremest ideology, much the same as Margaret Sanger and Adolf Hitler did. Far more abortions are preformed on black women than on white women.

One of the darkest secrets of the political elites is that abortion was legalized to reduced the ethnic population of America. That is one of the most hideous ulterior agendas of the political elites of the past half centuries. For many conservatives who consider abortion murder, this nasty little eugenics secret amounts to a hidden genocide of one race in favor of another because we can't seem to end the covert black ops war our government has carried out against all races that aren't white on this continent.

I will as long as white people cant fix thier own fucked up communities and deflect to Black ones. Like I said before you dont have time to worry about Black people at the rate your white kids are fucking up.

I'm at lifetime fitness right now. There are 3 of them around my house. Why not one in Detroit? Because black society is way more fucked up. No security guards needed in white neighborhoods.
Why all the pointless questions? White society is way more fucked up. Why is there not a Lifetime fitness in the predominantly white meth addicted city about 20 minutes from my home? They have security guards and bars all over the place due to white meth addicts trying to break in all the time.
Link?
Link to what? There is no link to what I have seen with my own eyes. I'm just letting you know. I dont care if you believe it or not.
I'll provide the link.

The corruption in white society is LINKED to the crime in black culture. The big media companies push violence, drugs, rebellion, a lack of work ethic, anti-establishment, Misogyny, and many other very socially destructive messages to black youth on purpose. Most of the control of black culture is in the hands of the global political and corporate elites, which is ostensible dominated by white elites. They tend to ascribe to a eugenic and racial supremest ideology, much the same as Margaret Sanger and Adolf Hitler did. Far more abortions are preformed on black women than on white women.

One of the darkest secrets of the political elites is that abortion was legalized to reduced the ethnic population of America. That is one of the most hideous ulterior agendas of the political elites of the past half centuries. For many conservatives who consider abortion murder, this nasty little eugenics secret amounts to a hidden genocide of one race in favor of another because we can't seem to end the covert black ops war our government has carried out against all races that aren't white on this continent.

The whites push that stuff in the black communities. They don't have to keep taking what whitey pushing.

Link?
I'll provide the link.

Are you saying blacks are stupid? I understand everything you are saying but don't blacks know this is happening? And if they do what are they doing about it?

I have the perspective of living near 3 of the top 10 most violent war zones in america. Flint saginaw and Detroit. I dont see the outrage. Are you saying black people are correcting the problem internally?

Forum List

Back