Family of Uvalde shooter....a story of left wing fanaticism and criminal behavior

Might explain the stories of him shooting at people with bb guns & other instances where he should've faced justice. Maybe they were intimidated by the whole criminal clan.

Hooboy....you just knew this was coming now didn't ya?

Should he have been disqualified from owning a gun?

His family's and his criminal record must have been known and there's little doubt that he shouldn't have been able to get his hands on the most proficient kind of weapons designed for killing children.

Might explain the stories of him shooting at people with bb guns & other instances where he should've faced justice. Maybe they were intimidated by the whole criminal clan.
Intimidation of people responsible for taking action to stop a killer is a factor, as you suggest.

His family's and his criminal record must have been known and there's little doubt that he shouldn't have been able to get his hands on the most proficient kind of weapons designed for killing children.
The whole thing strikes me as kind of strange. I don't see these people as fitting in either to the left wing or the right wing. They seem to have elements of both and with that the worst elements. I have to admit to being quite puzzled.

Intimidation of people responsible for taking action to stop a killer is a factor, as you suggest.
I don't think it's an accident that the police waited for the border patrol to show up. Nobody wants to be arrested for doing their job.

I don't think it's an accident that the police waited for the border patrol to show up. Nobody wants to be arrested for doing their job.
Actually I would suggest the police have a good case for standing back. This shooter owned the high ground, was equally well armed, and was very proficient.

This all adds up to the pro-gun supporters having a good case for armed guards and maybe even 12 fooot hgh fenses with razor wire. There's no other answer that can be acceptable to all.

Did you read it?

"Martinez was charged with writing a bad check for $22.62 to a general store in Uvalde on June 30, 2003, just around the time Ramos was born."

"Records show she was struggling financially at the time, "

"Martinez was living in an apartment that housed six people when she committed fraud, records show."

"Two years later, an assault charge was filed against her, alleging Martinez caused bodily harm to a family member."

"The charge seemed to be dismissed on Sept. 26, 2007, and records show Martinez had to enroll in anger management counseling."

"Salvador Ramos Sr. had a brief run-in with the law in 2000, when he was charged with resisting arrest. "

"Eleven years later, Ramos Sr. was slapped with a felony charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for an April 9, 2011, incident."

"According to the July 2, 2012, indictment, Ramos Sr. struck a man named Enrique Jesus Perez with a beer bottle."

"Gonzales, the grandma, was charged with an unspecified misdemeanor after a June 9, 1993, arrest."

"It’s unclear from court records what Gonzales did."

So what we have is someone who was struggling with money and did something wrong. Someone else who was resisting arrest for something he wasn't convicted of. And then got drunk and hit a man with a bottle. And the grandma who knows.

Hardly crime family.

The whole thing strikes me as kind of strange. I don't see these people as fitting in either to the left wing or the right wing. They seem to have elements of both and with that the worst elements. I have to admit to being quite puzzled.
A careful study could answer the question on their political affiliation, but that's after the fact when the damage has already been done.

Without that, it could be assumed in the majority of cases that there wasn't a normal childhood. (and other associated family abnormalities)

Did you read it?

"Martinez was charged with writing a bad check for $22.62 to a general store in Uvalde on June 30, 2003, just around the time Ramos was born."

"Records show she was struggling financially at the time, "

"Martinez was living in an apartment that housed six people when she committed fraud, records show."

"Two years later, an assault charge was filed against her, alleging Martinez caused bodily harm to a family member."

"The charge seemed to be dismissed on Sept. 26, 2007, and records show Martinez had to enroll in anger management counseling."

"Salvador Ramos Sr. had a brief run-in with the law in 2000, when he was charged with resisting arrest. "

"Eleven years later, Ramos Sr. was slapped with a felony charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for an April 9, 2011, incident."

"According to the July 2, 2012, indictment, Ramos Sr. struck a man named Enrique Jesus Perez with a beer bottle."

"Gonzales, the grandma, was charged with an unspecified misdemeanor after a June 9, 1993, arrest."

"It’s unclear from court records what Gonzales did."

So what we have is someone who was struggling with money and did something wrong. Someone else who was resisting arrest for something he wasn't convicted of. And then got drunk and hit a man with a bottle. And the grandma who knows.

Hardly crime family.
It's a profile....one of poverty no doubt....but also of instability.

A careful study could answer the question on their political affiliation, but that's after the fact when the damage has already been done.

Without that, it could be assumed in the majority of cases that there wasn't a normal childhood. (and other associated family abnormalities)
I know many will focus on what appear to be minor incidents. The profile is one of persistent poverty.... Whereas many other immigrants with the same general background thrive and actually become financially successful.

It's a profile....one of poverty no doubt....but also of instability.

Now here comes the fun part.

In the US there are lots of people in poverty, the more in poverty they are, the more their family is likely to be unstable.

And what do politicians do about it? Nothing.

They don't want to deal with problems. They just say "in 'Merikuh everyone can make it if they work hard" and then point to such people with a look that says "lazy fuckers, not like me, I'm a hard working politician taking bribes for doing nothing"

Then, they're like "we need guns". Yeah, they create unstable families, and then say "you can have a gun, dear unstable family".

Can there be anything more fucked up?

AR-15s were not designed to kill children.

I knew from the beginning that the lack of focus on the family must mean something was amiss. Fox News won't even touch it, Why? Are they afraid he might be an anchor baby and candidates will have to address the pressing question about Americas sovereignty?

Just another story for the Atlas Of Mexican Mayhem timeline here.

Forum List

Back