Ohio river disaster : Barge hauling methanol crashes into Dam spilling contents

One disaster after another with this administration. Call Paternity leave Pete get him to clean up this mess. How he still has a job just shows how untouchable diversity hires are these days

Are you advocating for much stronger regulations? If so, good.

I'm an advocate for firing diversity hires that can't do their job and Pete Bootyitch would be the first to go along with Kackling Kamala

So I am asking, what didn't they do? What didn't they do that you think they should have?

Or you just want to bitch?

So I am asking, what didn't they do? What didn't they do that you think they should have?

Or you just want to bitch?
I thought you shitlibs loved protecting the environment, when catastrophes happen on your watch were all suppose to forget it huh

I thought you shitlibs loved protecting the environment, when catastrophes happen on your watch were all suppose to forget it huh

So you won't answer what it is that you believe they should have done that they didn't?

You think ranting will solve any issue?

What should they have done that they did not to have stopped what happened?

So you won't answer what it is that you believe they should have done that they didn't?

You

"No don't draw attention to more disasters on Biden's watch"

Pete is the transport secretary yes or no? His job is improving the shipping of goods and items across air, land, water. This is another disaster under him

You must understand that folks who don't really give a fuck about the specific issue they are pretending to care about -- can't really answer any questions about that issue

You

I think these issues should draw a ton of attention. I condemn Biden for not enacting stronger regulations.

Pete is the transport secretary yes or no? His job is improving the shipping of goods and items across air, land, water. This is another disaster under him

And he should have done what?

You

I agree...

So what do you think he did wrong to cause this accident?

"The Louisville Metropolitan Emergency Services said the navigation accident occurred early Tuesday morning when three barges -- part of a group of ten -- broke free from a tugboat after hitting a structure at the entrance to the Portland Canal."

I must admit, I wasn't aware that he ran a fuel transport business - but if he did..this is definitely incompetence on his part....I think maybe Pete should have re-designed the canal so this accident wouldn't have happened...but I don't know for sure

One thing he should have did is probably not decide to transport 10 barges, maybe try to move them in smaller numbers...It didn't mention the name of Pete's fuel transport business, hopefully, you can tell me

The typical Democrat: "We need to pass a law against Barges spilling methanol in rivers. If you do not support such a law, then you support barges dumping methanol in rivers."

No what you're doing is badgering me over and over again and defending Biden

You noted something that was done wrong. I am asking you what you believe should have been done.

OK. so we have determined you have no idea but still feel a need to condemn.

OK, you don't have to have a solution to understand that this is a bad situation.

One of your conservative cult members made this cry baby post you dunce
Has what to do with me. I'm not a democrat nor do I think more laws would help but I do believe in *conserving* the environment we do have and that means EPA and Pete should be on scene finding out what happened, getting it cleaned up and ensuring it doesn't happen again. Instead this is just another disaster contaminating our water and no one in this inept admin gives a shit

You noted something that was done wrong. I am asking you what you believe should have been done.

OK. so we have determined you have no idea but still feel a need to condemn.

OK, you don't have to have a solution to understand that this is a bad situation.
I noted another disaster under the Biden admin, that is all

Doesn't mean I need to offer solution or demand more laws be passed

Just mean I can be pist another disaster occured

I noted another disaster under the Biden admin, that is all

Doesn't mean I need to offer solution or demand more laws be passed

Just mean I can be pist another disaster occured

Which is fine. I suppose since you don't know what was done wrong but still feel a need to condemn is all well and fine also.

Forum List

Back