Famed Model comes out against Cosby

Cosby should borrow one from O.J. Simpson's book. That is if his defense lawyer is clever enough. If he is, he'll call Cosby's dick as a witness. After a suitable disarming diatribe to the jury, the lawyer will whip out a rubber, the one all these vultures claim Cosby was wearing when they were raped. Cosby will go through great orchestrations of stretching and moaning and groaning but that little rascal just won't be an adequate sized overcoat no matter what. "It just won't fit, your honor," says Cosby. "Not guilty," says the jury. "Bang!" says the gavel. "Case dismissed," says the judge.

With each accusation, he becomes more and more a Pariah. But I am sure he finds solace in some lonely corner of one of his mansions.

So, now we have more women telling their story, who flat out state that, for one reason or another, they were not raped, which also means that they have nothing to be gained by speaking up.

Cosby could have had all the tail he wanted just putting his wishes out there.....the fact he drugged and raped shows me he's a dangerous psychotic who's probably ODed a woman or two....no statute of limitations on homicide. Of course the LA cops pretty much ignore celebrity crimes...otherwise Robert Wagner would be in San Quentin for murdering Natalie Wood.

Cosby could have had all the tail he wanted just putting his wishes out there.....the fact he drugged and raped shows me he's a dangerous psychotic who's probably ODed a woman or two....no statute of limitations on homicide. Of course the LA cops pretty much ignore celebrity crimes...otherwise Robert Wagner would be in San Quentin for murdering Natalie Wood.

Allegedly. Look it up, it really is a word.

It's a word that's used by the media to dodge libel suits....really.

Make up a story, get paid.

Ok, got it,

Ok, got it,

Who's getting paid? Defending a serial rapist.....I'm starting to believe your avatar is your real picture....got a problem with women do ya pop?

Ok, got it,

Who's getting paid? Defending a serial rapist.....I'm starting to believe your avatar is your real picture....got a problem with women do ya pop?

Alleged. Please link the post of me defending BC.

Sorry Dude, I defend the ideal that the accused do not have to prove their innocence.

Golly Gosh big fella, that a foreign concept, aye?

Your personal attack is rather funny.

I appreciate a sexy women, that's for sure.

You?

Republicans want Jerry Sandusky walking free too. No surprise they accuse the women coming out against Bill Cosby of being sluts and liars.

I guess I'm a Republican....I want Jerry Sandusky gang-raped and then set on fire. :eusa_eh:

K I apologize. I'll rephrase my post. Assholes want Sandusky walking free and think Cosby's accusers are sluts and liars trying to make a buck.

Your idea is a good one btw. :thup:

Forum List

Back