2 Atlanta area cops shot by AK47 in gunfight w thugs

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Update 2 officers shot near Atlanta expected to survive - Post and Courier

Wonder if the media will be outraged?
2 brave Atlanta area cops responded to a home invasion and got into a gun fight vs two worthless thugs w AK47s.

One worthless thug is in critical.
Other lowlife thug is in custody.
Both cops are shot but expected to survive.

ENOUGH of this thug life bullshit. Time to fight back America. God bless our cops and troops.

2 brave Atlanta area cops responded to a home invasion and got into a gun fight vs two worthless thugs w AK47s.

ENOUGH of this thug life bullshit. Time to fight back America. God bless our cops and troops.
I have to drive to NC for Christmas.

Taking an extra day, and bypassing Atlanta.

Hard enough to drive through on a good day, I sure don't want to be there when the interstates shut down over a riot.

Gawd but you fools are so predictable.

You post a story about cops being out-gunned by "thugs" and your answer is to make more guns more readily available to more thugs.

And Professional Bimbo Roadrunner - if he works up the balls to crawl out from under the bed - says he'll drive around any possible problem area.

I'm sure more dumbo types will line up to yell ditto, swagger around and spit a lot.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is what civil war looks like.

No, Drunk Cat Lady, its not. Not even close.

But -

I was just telling others in the house about this post.

MORE GUNS FOR EVERYBODY!!
MORE GUNS FOR EVERYBODY!!

You'll be thrilled to know that several people are guffawing and slapping their knees.

Hint: Cause and effect.

GET A CLUE.

Gawd but you fools are so predictable.

You post a story about cops being out-gunned by "thugs" and your answer is to make more guns more readily available to more thugs.

And Professional Bimbo Roadrunner - if he works up the balls to crawl out from under the bed - says he'll drive around any possible problem area.

I'm sure more dumbo types will line up to yell ditto, swagger around and spit a lot.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Atlanta is hard enough to get through on a good day, imagine Christmas and some protest gone stupid.

I'll take the scenic route, thank you.

Why should the media be outraged about this when they weren`t outraged when one of your own gunned down 3 cops?http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...into-conspiracy-theories/stories/200904050116

Forum List

Back