Famed London Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra: "Anything and everything that can go wrong with the heart, has gone wrong as a result of this mRNA vax"

Guess what? You don't know. You are making all that up out of whole cloth. You cannot know, and you don't.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Correct, I don't know but I can hypothesize, and calculate odds and probability. My question to you would be, how are you so certain you know? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Correct, I don't know but I can hypothesize, and calculate odds and probability. My question to you would be, how are you so certain you know? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
How certain am I that I know my own reality? 100%, of course. I'm sure you feel the same about yours. The problem is trying to drag each other into the wrong reality. Don't do it to me, and I won't do it to you.

How certain am I that I know my own reality? 100%, of course. I'm sure you feel the same about yours. The problem is trying to drag each other into the wrong reality. Don't do it to me, and I won't do it to you.

But you don't just speak about your reality, you make broad claims that vaccines don't work, they're fake, and that they're harmful.

Yeah but how do you know you're not just a brain in a vat being fed electrical impulses to generate characters in your reality, like that moron?

Yeah but how do you know you're not just a brain in a vat being fed electrical impulses to generate characters in your reality, like that moron?
I hope by moron you are not referring to Keanu Reeves who did get himself into such a fix --- I'm a fan. :)

It's easy to get into trouble when Farmer wannabe real estate agents and Nazi elves roam the earth.

I hope by moron you are not referring to Keanu Reeves who did get himself into such a fix --- I'm a fan. :)
Not at all. Referring to the poster you were engaging with. I am also a Keanu fan.

Last edited:
1931 Helen Keller, blind and deaf: "Security is an illusion."

Brook Jackson is taking Pfizer to court, 1 Mar 2023.
Please watch the video to see how the US government buried this False Claims Act lawsuit to allow the jab rollout by sealing it for a year and saying they were investigating, and is now trying to dismiss it.

She needs to find another country interested pursuing this and forcing the discovery that the US government is working with Pfizer to avoid.

Please watch the video to see how the US government buried this False Claims Act lawsuit to allow the jab rollout by sealing it for a year and saying they were investigating, and is now trying to dismiss it.

She needs to find another country interested pursuing this and forcing the discovery that the US government is working with Pfizer to avoid.
This is huge. The dam is cracking daily. Thailand would be one country because they were onto prophylaxis early on, nevermind their Princess who would also be supporting Jackson right now.

But others were on it too. No bigger mistake than to refrain from not reading RFK Jr.'s The Real Anthony Fauci. Thanks to others, it and others are being made free/online at Amazon. Kennedy's next book was (postponed [italics]).

What this tells us already clued-up from the first book, is that Kennedy will polish the text up until the last minute before publishing The Wuhan Cover-Up.

But the U.S. government itself is in trouble, thanks to many others including Chan and Ridley ("Viral"), Andrew Huff (The Truth About Wuhan), Sharri Markson (What Really Happened in Wuhan).

The DRASTIC team, and many Twitterists such as Jikkyleaks are also prominent in this expose. Badger2 has currently aligned with Jikky's investigation as we both are driving home the deception from the very beginning, the duo most suspicious: Beijing CDC's Yong-Zhen Zhang, first human to sequence SARS2 and his sidekick and co-author, Australia's E.C. Holmes.

Forum List

Back