Famed London Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra: "Anything and everything that can go wrong with the heart, has gone wrong as a result of this mRNA vax"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Shills might want to head for Paraguay.

"In an interview with EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders,” Cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough called it “the most toxic vaccine by the CDC data that we’ve ever seen in clinical medicine.”

Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra added, “I think all cardiovascular conditions have got worse because of the vaccine, and anything and everything that can go wrong with the heart has gone wrong with the heart as a result of this mRNA vaccine.”

Both doctors dismissed the claim of there being a higher risk of myocarditis—an inflammation of the heart muscle myocardium—from COVID-19 infection rather than mRNA vaccines."

Brilliant cardiologist says:

“I find it very difficult to believe that Pfizer executives didn’t know this was going to cause significant harm …”

Below: Dr. Malhotra on the Laura Ingraham Show (view at Rumble)

I got an Epoch times in the mail unsolicited the other day. I had heard of it but I did not realize what a nutty whack job a paper it is. Why do you read it? Having said that, I am sure a cardiologist would have linked studies etc, did I just miss them.

My heart stopped for 2-3 secomds last summer. Im not vaxxed but might have had covid (dont know for sure) This, its difficult to attribute a specific heart condition to one source.

My heart stopped for 2-3 secomds last summer. Im not vaxxed but might have had covid (dont know for sure) This, its difficult to attribute a specific heart condition to one source.
How do you know your heart stopped for 2-3 seconds, were you on a monitor?

"In an interview with EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders,” Cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough called it “the most toxic vaccine by the CDC data that we’ve ever seen in clinical medicine.”

Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra added, “I think all cardiovascular conditions have got worse because of the vaccine, and anything and everything that can go wrong with the heart has gone wrong with the heart as a result of this mRNA vaccine.”

Both doctors dismissed the claim of there being a higher risk of myocarditis—an inflammation of the heart muscle myocardium—from COVID-19 infection rather than mRNA vaccines."

“I find it very difficult to believe that Pfizer executives didn’t know this was going to cause significant harm …”

"During the COVID-19 pandemic, McCullough has promoted misinformation about COVID-19, its treatments, and mRNA vaccines.[4][5][6]"

"But that’s not the message Fox News guest Dr. Peter McCullough has been spreading."

And he's getting rich by GOING ON FOX "NEWS".

I got an Epoch times in the mail unsolicited the other day. I had heard of it but I did not realize what a nutty whack job a paper it is. Why do you read it? Having said that, I am sure a cardiologist would have linked studies etc, did I just miss them.
Epoch prints interesting stories but are lame with sources.

Diet books.
Saw a video of some female virologist on there, early on in the pandemic. She had been to Wuhan lab and our own US biolab at Ft McHenry maybe. She said she noticed all kinds of strict virus handling protocols being ignored at both labs. The gist of the story was it was an accident. She also said the amino acid level in the virus was 100% which doesn't occur in nature, it was enhanced. She was discredited by everyone that had something to say. Turned out, 3 of Fauci's pals came to the same conclusion until Fauci threatened them with a loss of funding. I also saw a recent article claiming the same findings.

Epoch Times had the video.

Saw a video of some female virologist on there, early on in the pandemic. She had been to Wuhan lab and our own US biolab at Ft McHenry maybe. She said she noticed all kinds of strict virus handling protocols being ignored at both labs. The gist of the story was it was an accident. She also said the amino acid level in the virus was 100% which doesn't occur in nature, it was enhanced. She was discredited by everyone that had something to say. Turned out, 3 of Fauci's pals came to the same conclusion until Fauci threatened them with a loss of funding. I also saw a recent article claiming the same findings.

Epoch Times had the video.
Was that the Chinese doctor?

May want to be on the lookout for mRNA Flu shots also.

Apparently yes you have missed them.
Most likely intentionally.

And incredibly, this jab is on the childhood immunization schedule and required for foreigners to legally enter this country.

Forum List

Back