Famed London Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra: "Anything and everything that can go wrong with the heart, has gone wrong as a result of this mRNA vax"

And they're about to start WW3 to divert from it.
Munkle has just posted the thread that cuts the mustard, because the "vaccine" symptom links to Lyme disease (in America [italics]). USMB search: erythema migrans.

There are numerous sources claiming heart risk from the Covid vaccines.5 Hopefully there is no longer a push to vaccinate kids under 5.
I didn't have any trouble with the Moderna vaccine but my husband had heart-area pain AND tachycardia for some six weeks, and was very worried. Now we know it was probably the vaccine ---- I'll NEVER take another mRNA or flu-type vaccine. A. they don't work, and B. they are actively harmful!

Darn, didn't the U.S. used to be better than this?

I didn't have any trouble with the Moderna vaccine but my husband had heart-area pain AND tachycardia for some six weeks, and was very worried. Now we know it was probably the vaccine ---- I'll NEVER take another mRNA or flu-type vaccine. A. they don't work, and B. they are actively harmful!

Glad your husband is okay! Imagine all the people who suffered similarly but aren't comfortable speaking out....YET....

Glad your husband is okay! Imagine all the people who suffered similarly but aren't comfortable speaking out....YET....
Thanks! Really, it was very scary and how could anyone know yet --- we feared it really was cardiac trouble, and at that point (July 2021) no one could get to a doctor no matter what. But we can see by now that it must have been the vaccine; he was lucky he didn't die of it, like so many even young males have. It does seem to be a sex-linked problem with the vaccine and heart disease.

We've read where tachycardia is fairly common post vaxx, your reaction seems to be a mild one though nevertheless an important reaction considering all the successful "vaccinations" that mask the pathology.

Thanks! Really, it was very scary and how could anyone know yet --- we feared it really was cardiac trouble, and at that point (July 2021) no one could get to a doctor no matter what. But we can see by now that it must have been the vaccine; he was lucky he didn't die of it, like so many even young males have. It does seem to be a sex-linked problem with the vaccine and heart disease.
When in doubt, go back to the "beginning." We always should look out for time-window variations because genomes react differently. There are conflicting reports: from 28 days to 15 months.

1992 Baric / Coronavirus Myocarditis

It saddens me to see the different agencies and depts jumping in and pushing this experimental injection. Our own govt stopped it in the 1970's when 7 people died from a new vaccine for the swine flu program. Now, just keep those dollar rolling. My mom took one shot and said no more and dad didn't take any. They both got covid about 6 months ago and both got better after a week. Hope your husband is doing better.

The violence of Gates and The Elf was being projected and was palpable at that time, including the taking away of any competing prophylaxis. They had doctors afraid to voice an independent thought of their own.

We retrieved some sex-biased evidence 4-5 days ago. Until we can post it more credibly, that would be the dead-box helicase-3, Y-linked gene, and there's a furin cleavage site linked to dby genes, so this implicates the furin cleavage site found in the American dog tick, Dermacentor variabilis, on Long Island, New York in 2013, if not mistaken.

It saddens me to see the different agencies and depts jumping in and pushing this experimental injection. Our own govt stopped it in the 1970's when 7 people died from a new vaccine for the swine flu program. Now, just keep those dollar rolling. My mom took one shot and said no more and dad didn't take any. They both got covid about 6 months ago and both got better after a week. Hope your husband is doing better.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., " '60 Minutes' - Swine Flu 1976 Vaccine Warning," Video, 1 Ap 2020

I myself got that swine flu vaccine. I felt such a fool after (there never was any, any at all, swine flu). A lot of people were paralyzed from that one and I swore I would never do it again.

But when they just kept hammering on and on about how we were sure to die of Covid if we didn't! I was scared. But I got a terrible case of Delta three months after the Moderna shots. After that I did have the sense not to get any boosters.

Thanx, he only had the heart problems for about six weeks directly after the vaccine but he's been okay since. I am not surprised so many of these young male athletes have been dying on the field from this, presumably.

I am pretty angry about how they push all those mRNA fake vaccines on us and they don't work at all: with the flu vaccines they don't even usually match the virus going around! WHAT is the point?

Oh, I know what is the point: $$$$$$$ and keeping us all trained to run to doctors every minute and do whatever they tell us to do ---- whatever makes them money.

It's time to world-videotape the first human to ever sequence SARS-CoV-2, Beijing CDC's Yong-Zhen Zhang's, questioning.

Video Questioner: "Mr. Zhang, Asian Longhorned tick, Haemaphysalis longicornis, is related to Ixodes scapularis, the Lyme disease tick, because both are ixodid ticks (Ixodidae). What do you make of two furin cleavage sites found in the saliva of this tick?"

Video Questioner: "Being of the Beijing CDC, did you notice these furin cleavage sites when you published this longhorned tick study in March of 2012, just after Dr. Anthony Fauci testified to the U.S. Senate about dual-use on 26 Ap 2012?"

Yong-Zhen Zhang, et al / Huaiyangshan Virus / Haemaphysalis longicornis

A slew of vaccines are linked to myocarditis, not just mrna and not just flu vaccines.

A slew of vaccines are linked to myocarditis, not just mrna and not just flu vaccines.
Many, many causes, including dental infections. Trying to pretend it is all vaccine is just dumb. Next time you have a toothache, PANIC.

I myself got that swine flu vaccine. I felt such a fool after (there never was any, any at all, swine flu). A lot of people were paralyzed from that one and I swore I would never do it again.

But when they just kept hammering on and on about how we were sure to die of Covid if we didn't! I was scared. But I got a terrible case of Delta three months after the Moderna shots. After that I did have the sense not to get any boosters.

Thanx, he only had the heart problems for about six weeks directly after the vaccine but he's been okay since. I am not surprised so many of these young male athletes have been dying on the field from this, presumably.

I am pretty angry about how they push all those mRNA fake vaccines on us and they don't work at all: with the flu vaccines they don't even usually match the virus going around! WHAT is the point?

Oh, I know what is the point: $$$$$$$ and keeping us all trained to run to doctors every minute and do whatever they tell us to do ---- whatever makes them money.

Did you consider that you might be dead right now if you hadn't gotten vaccinated before you got delta?

Did you consider that you might be dead right now if you hadn't gotten vaccinated before you got delta?
That's what they say to sell it and they have lied and lied and lied so much. No, I do not believe that nonsense, no more than that wearing masks will keep us from catching Covid, or standing behind the chalk line, or two weeks to flatten the curve, or, the biggest lie of all --------------------- if you get the vaccine you won't catch Covid!!

When I was such a fool as to allow the vaccine, they were all saying that. It was a total lie. I was never so sick from any infectious disease in my life as the case of Covid I caught three months AFTER the shots. What a total pile of lies, and shame on them for using the wonderful word and concept "vaccine" for these useless and poisonous shots.

Her Twitter account has been suspended in the last few days, likely because of Tucker Carlson:

Tucker et al on Miscarriages, 57-Fold Increase

That's what they say to sell it and they have lied and lied and lied so much. No, I do not believe that nonsense, no more than that wearing masks will keep us from catching Covid, or standing behind the chalk line, or two weeks to flatten the curve, or, the biggest lie of all --------------------- if you get the vaccine you won't catch Covid!!

When I was such a fool as to allow the vaccine, they were all saying that. It was a total lie. I was never so sick from any infectious disease in my life as the case of Covid I caught three months AFTER the shots. What a total pile of lies, and shame on them for using the wonderful word and concept "vaccine" for these useless and poisonous shots.

You've never been so sick because covid, especially the delta variant, was one hell of a virus, and without previous antibodies from your vaccination, you probably would have been hospitalized, ended up on a ventilator and possibly even dead right now. This is what happened to over one million americans. The only lie here is the one you tell yourself that without the protection of antibodies already in your body, from your vaccination, you would have been perfectly fine after catching covid.

You've never been so sick because covid, especially the delta variant, was one hell of a virus, and without previous antibodies from your vaccination, you probably would have been hospitalized, ended up on a ventilator and possibly even dead right now. This is what happened to over one million americans. The only lie here is the one you tell yourself that without the protection of antibodies already in your body, from your vaccination, you would have been perfectly fine after catching covid.
Guess what? You don't know. You are making all that up out of whole cloth. You cannot know, and you don't.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Forum List

Back