Famed London Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra: "Anything and everything that can go wrong with the heart, has gone wrong as a result of this mRNA vax"

Saw a video of some female virologist on there, early on in the pandemic. She had been to Wuhan lab and our own US biolab at Ft McHenry maybe. She said she noticed all kinds of strict virus handling protocols being ignored at both labs. The gist of the story was it was an accident. She also said the amino acid level in the virus was 100% which doesn't occur in nature, it was enhanced. She was discredited by everyone that had something to say. Turned out, 3 of Fauci's pals came to the same conclusion until Fauci threatened them with a loss of funding. I also saw a recent article claiming the same findings.

Epoch Times had the video.
Danielle Anderson

"During the COVID-19 pandemic, McCullough has promoted misinformation about COVID-19, its treatments, and mRNA vaccines.[4][5][6]"

"But that’s not the message Fox News guest Dr. Peter McCullough has been spreading."

And he's getting rich by GOING ON FOX "NEWS".
Ref. [4] of wiki states 'over a short period of time.' Yes, so Pharma on meth creates an mRNA injection quickly brought to market for a virus that was (already [italics]) adapted to humans without a proven animal source.

Further, [4] fact-check's illiteracy is not intelligent enough to grasp the vaccine-linked mutation to Delta, N969K, and the implications of that mutation.

"During the COVID-19 pandemic, McCullough has promoted misinformation about COVID-19, its treatments, and mRNA vaccines.[4][5][6]"

"But that’s not the message Fox News guest Dr. Peter McCullough has been spreading."

[5] is booby-trapped.

[6] begins by chastising McCullough about malaysia, recalling closely-related bat viruses from Rhinolophus malayana, then proceeds to a vaccine mutation report, 'AFP previously debunked the claim that vaccines create virus mutations in a report here:....'

A report that does not mention the Delta N969K vaccine-linked mutation. Stupid, arrogant, and illiterate.

Danielle Anderson
I found her looking yesterday, I'm not 100% sure it was her in the video I pointed to.

It should be mentioned that Danielle Anderson is a zoonoti. The URL seems to be correctly transcribed. www. 29 Jun 2021 "Australian Scientist Defends Wuhan Lab's Operation"

Bad link on my end.
link's not working at USMB.

Here's The Real Danielle Anderson, because of the Lin-fa Wang connection:
Jul 2020 Danielle E. Anderson, Duke-NUS, Singapore / Linfa Wang / SARS-CoV-2

Note that EHA's Peter Daszak attended the Nipah virus conference in Singapore. Chan and Ridley's "Viral" has Dr. Linfa Wang:

p. 102 'The virologist Dr. Linfa Wang of Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore told the Associated Press the search for the coronavirus in pangolins did not appear to be 'scientifically driven.'

p. 112'Dr. Linfa Wang of Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore has been arguing for years that one reason bats have disproportionately more virus diseases than other mammals is that they tolerate chronic viral infections better than other mammals.'

p. 114 The team included Dr. Linfa Wang, based in Australia at the time, who had previously studied Hendra and Nipah viruses that had originated in bats, and Dr. Shi Zhengli from the WIV, together with international scientific colleagues.'

p. 115 'Seeking expertise in wildlife handling, Dr. Wang and Dr. Shi teamed up with Dr. Peter Daszak, then of the Consortium for Conservation Medicine in New York.'

p. 157 'Another surprise was that two of the original recipients of the 6 Feb email, Dr. Ralph Baric and Dr. Linfa Wang did not sign. Both were collaborators of Dr. Shi in the work on SARS-like viruses in China(see Epilogue for more on this).

The reason for their absence was once again revealed by more emails obtained by US Right to Know. Dr. Daszak emailed Dr. Baric on Feb 6 saying that he had spoken to Dr. Wang and agreed that 'you, me and him should not sign this statement, so it had some distance from us and therefore doesn't work in a counterproductive way....We'll put it out in a way that doesn't link it back to our collaboration so we maximize an independent voice.'

Two years after a furin cleavage site had been inserted experimentally into SARS1 in Montana (2006), USA, DE Anderson was in Australia. This was the year that another SARS2 virus spike part, the RGD motif, was discovered in a Lyme disease tick (Ixodes scapularis) on Long Island, New York (USMB search). The SARS2 furin cleavage site would be found in the American dog tick, Dermacentor variabilis, on Long Island in 2013:

2008 DE Anderson, et al, CISRO Livestock Industries, Australian Animal Health Laboratory, Private Bag 24, Geelong, Victoria 3220, Australia

Horse manure.

More on The Elf and Pharma Pimp

' "We didn't have a single academic institution come up with a single protocol," said Dr. McCullough. "They didn't even try. Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Duke, you name it. Not a single medical center set up even a tent to try to treat patients and prevent hospitalization and death. There wasn't an ounce of original research coming out of America available to fight COVID - other than vaccines."

All of these universities are deeply dependent on billions of dollars that they receive from NIH. As we shall see, these institutions live in terror of offending Anthony Fauci, and that fear paralyzed them in the midst of the pandemic.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p.16)

I guess these "famed" "doctors" have never heard of the smallpox vaccine which caused myocarditis in much higher numbers. Oh well, who cares about facts when you have an agenda to get to.

I guess these "famed" "doctors" have never heard of the smallpox vaccine which caused myocarditis in much higher numbers. Oh well, who cares about facts when you have an agenda to get to.

Exactly
The Democrats had an election to steal.
That trumped all factual information.
Anyone that promoted actual facts got cancelled.

I found her looking yesterday, I'm not 100% sure it was her in the video I pointed to.
Definitely not. This one says she didn't see any problems and that they followed very strict protocols. Not surprising that a scientist who worked at the lab that probably caused a global "pandemic" says she didn't see any problems. I wouldn't expect her to say anything else. She's not going to admit that she worked on it or that she knew about risky situations and said nothing.

Shills might want to head for Paraguay.

"In an interview with EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders,” Cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough called it “the most toxic vaccine by the CDC data that we’ve ever seen in clinical medicine.”

Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra added, “I think all cardiovascular conditions have got worse because of the vaccine, and anything and everything that can go wrong with the heart has gone wrong with the heart as a result of this mRNA vaccine.”

Both doctors dismissed the claim of there being a higher risk of myocarditis—an inflammation of the heart muscle myocardium—from COVID-19 infection rather than mRNA vaccines."

Brilliant cardiologist says:

“I find it very difficult to believe that Pfizer executives didn’t know this was going to cause significant harm …”

Below: Dr. Malhotra on the Laura Ingraham Show (view at Rumble)

And they're about to start WW3 to divert from it.

1992 Ralph Baric / Coronavirus Myocarditis

Definitely not. This one says she didn't see any problems and that they followed very strict protocols. Not surprising that a scientist who worked at the lab that probably caused a global "pandemic" says she didn't see any problems. I wouldn't expect her to say anything else. She's not going to admit that she worked on it or that she knew about risky situations and said nothing.
Whoever's in the video is, like Danielle E. Anderson, a zoonoti, just like her colleague Linfa Wang, so it does not matter all that much who she is.

Forum List

Back