False righteousness in the last days

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
At the moment, too many believers are deep in their slumber and they do not really care what the Bible actually teaches, but they stubbornly hold on to traditions or false teachings which are based on lies. The Bible has a serious message about the apostasy in the church in the last days before the return of Jesus, but those whose faith is not sound do not hear or see and do not even want to understand how serious a matter the apostasy in the last days is. The present text is a wake-up call and a friendly way to make you stop and think, the purpose of the text is to wake up those who are wandering in spiritual darkness and to repent and to believe in the Lord Jesus as the Bible teaches. A further purpose of the text is to prevent the Lord's own to becoming entangled in the satanic deceptions of the last days and to make us be rooted in the Lord Jesus and Biblical truth in the Holy Spirit.

The faith of many may have started off in a genuine, right way, but when they have stopped holding on to Bible truth along the way, their faith has become invaded by unhealthy elements which they have started to consider to be Biblical because they have believed lies that distort the truth. The primary purpose of the present text is not to highlight deception, but Bible truth. Because I am an imperfect person who makes mistakes, I advise you to compare the present text to Bible truth while spending time in prayer.

More info: Billy Graham deception false prophet apostasy Bible truth

At the moment, too many believers are deep in their slumber and they do not really care what the Bible actually teaches, but they stubbornly hold on to traditions or false teachings which are based on lies. The Bible has a serious message about the apostasy in the church in the last days before the return of Jesus, but those whose faith is not sound do not hear or see and do not even want to understand how serious a matter the apostasy in the last days is. The present text is a wake-up call and a friendly way to make you stop and think, the purpose of the text is to wake up those who are wandering in spiritual darkness and to repent and to believe in the Lord Jesus as the Bible teaches. A further purpose of the text is to prevent the Lord's own to becoming entangled in the satanic deceptions of the last days and to make us be rooted in the Lord Jesus and Biblical truth in the Holy Spirit.

The faith of many may have started off in a genuine, right way, but when they have stopped holding on to Bible truth along the way, their faith has become invaded by unhealthy elements which they have started to consider to be Biblical because they have believed lies that distort the truth. The primary purpose of the present text is not to highlight deception, but Bible truth. Because I am an imperfect person who makes mistakes, I advise you to compare the present text to Bible truth while spending time in prayer.

More info: Billy Graham deception false prophet apostasy Bible truth
Billy Graham departed from the faith decades ago (if ever he was in it, it is hard to say) and has been preaching a false gospel that is highly deceptive. Which is why TBN, Pat Roberston (another false teacher) and the MSM have promoted his name for decades. I'm glad to see your eyes are opened to what he is. Graham is a 33 degree Freemason and Pat Roberson is another one. No true Christian can be a part of Freemasonry as it is a secret society that requires a blood oath (forbidden in the Holy Bible), at the highest echelons the members know they serve Lucifer (lower level members do not know this). Robertson's father was a billionaire and politician. His CBN ministry is a tool for making a mockery out of true Christianity. He will one day answer to God for what he has done (so will Billy Graham).

He made the mistake of inviting a small child onto his CBN program years ago. The child had come to America from a communist nation and began to pray on his show for the American people and she also prayed against communism. I believe the child was about 6 years old at the time.

I found the video - you'll see that Roberston said he had to rush because "Donna Summers" was going to sing on his show. This man's hypocrisy is on full display here - the Romanian family (the parents - I believe the child saw through him) didn't know that Roberston is an imposter when they came on his show to give their testimony.

When the power of God started showing up you can see Pat Robertson become visibly nervous and he quickly tries to laugh her off even while she is praying passionately to the LORD! Look at his face, he's laughing at the child while she prays and then look at her mothers face which is very serious and focused on the LORD. It exposed Pat Robertson for what he is. An imposter. One of the ways that Pat Roberston was able to deceive so many American Christians was that he would invite real Christians onto his show to give their testimonies. He attempts to establish himself as a genuine Christian by inviting those who truly do belong to the LORD to come on his show. In other shows he says the most preposterous things in order to make Christians appear to be insane. Pat Roberston does not represent the LORD or the Lord's people.

Walid Shoebat is another false Christian minister who should be avoided.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back