CDZ False Premises in Debate Questions

Great ad by the Lincoln Project about Trump being asked to denounce hate groups:

Yeah.... so the person who just promoted the Proud Boys as being a white supremacist hate group, and didn't even know the leader of the group was a black man... is now promoting this video as truth?

Sorry, you are lacking a bit of credibility.

LOL...

We know who the founder is
We know who organized the Charlottesville Riots
We know who the proud boys are.
We know Trump (and his supporters) crave violence
It's a match made in heaven.

Too bad he is such a fan of white supremacists groups and didn't denounce them when he had the chance.

To repeat...
And as I said, he already denounced white supremacists in 2017. He doesn't need to do it again, because someone who wouldn't vote for him anyway, got their panties all bunched up over it.

He doesn't need to do it every time corrupt supporters of corrupt politicians on the left, scream about racism.

I support him, and I don't care what you think, because he's better than left-wingers. Just flat out, he's better than Democrats.

One can only conclude that he supports white supremacists since he wouldn't denounce them at the debate.

And as I said, he already denounced white supremacists in 2017. He doesn't need to do it again, because someone who wouldn't vote for him anyway, got their panties all bunched up over it.

He doesn't need to do it every time corrupt supporters of corrupt politicians on the left, scream about racism.

I support him, and I don't care what you think, because he's better than left-wingers. Just flat out, he's better than Democrats.

When asked to denounce white supremacists on stage...he chose to embrace them. It was a disgusting, disgraceful act by the President.

When asked to denounce hate groups, the "better" candidate on the stage embraced them. Your yardstick is as faulty as your logic.

As we saw today in Michigan, right wing hate groups like the Proud Boys and militias are terrorist organizations; the President should have not embraced them on stage last Tuesday.

I support what the President did, and said. And I support the Proud Boys.

What are you going to do about it? Nothing? Ok, moving on.

You support vigilantes.

Lie to us and say you don't like what the militia group (which Trump also didn't denounce) had planned for the governor of Michigan.

No I don't have any problem with militia groups at all. Quite frankly more and more people would be harmed and victimized, if not for militia groups.

We've seen what you guys do. You have made your position clear. You want to ban guns, or put in place enough control laws to make it impossible for honest lawful citizens like myself, to defend ourselves.

Then you turn right around and demand to defund the police.

Then you justify rioters and looters and violent protests, and attack law abiding citizens.

View attachment 399295

View attachment 399296

That's a business owner, who would simply trying to stop evil people from looting his business. They left him with broken bones in heap on the pavement.

That's your side doing that.

Then you ask me if I support militias? Really? You act like anyone with any good and decency would not?

Yes, I support militias. Because we're the good people, and we stand up for ourselves.

The left-wing is evil, and need to be opposed. YES. *YES* Absolutely I support militias. I hope every good person in this country supports, and joins, and buys a gun, and shoots the evil disgusting trash that is the left-wing dead.

Yes, I do. Proudly. I'm not going to be a lemming, and let evil people on the left, kill me and those around me.

Neither does Trump... vigilantes...hate groups...white supremacists.

The FBI just uncovered a plot to kidnap a governor....and you think they are "good people".

Wow.

So you believe in prejudging everyone? Black people commit most of the murders, so therefore all black people are murders?

Because that's the same logic you are using on others. You realize that? You are just as evil as every racist in the world, by your own statements.

I didn't create a plot to kidnap a governor... but since I'm in a militia, therefore I'm guilty? Because I'm white, I'm guilty?

Doesn't that make you the bigot, between the two of us? By your own words?

And by the way, doesn't this prove Trump isn't defending militias? Because he's not stopping the FBI from finding these people, and arresting them, nor stopping them from going to trial.

See, what your post really did, was reflect more on you, than it did on me. Because it proves that I'm not the bigot. I don't blame all Black people, or all Latino, or all Asian people, for the actions of individuals in a BLM protest.

But you just blamed every single person in militias across this country country, for the actions of few, and condemned all of those, with zero evidence.

Honestly, you just assassinated your own character, with one post. How is anyone here supposed to view anything you say about this topic going forward, knowing that your are judgemental bigot, that assumes guilt without any evidence? You might as well join the KKK, since you use their same logic.

I'm glad you stated you're a member of a hate group. It puts your other crazy opinions into perspective. I thought that, perhaps, you may be sane. But...you proved you are not.

The difference of course that I have said nothing hateful, but you have. You just condemned a massive number of people, simply because they are part of groups you don't like.

You are acting far more hateful than me, by your own words.

Dream on.

You support vigilantes and militias like the one who tried to kidnap an elected official. You are the personification of hate.

No, I'm pretty sure that if you look through every post on this topic, that I have ever made, I have said repeatedly, that if anyone anywhere engages in violence, I support shooting them dead.

I said very clearly that if any group does something wrong, the government hunt them down, and toss them in prison.

However, unlike you, I never condemned everyone else, for the actions of a few, because I'm not a bigot.

Unlike some.... even on this thread.... I have never engaged in mass judgement on people I don't know, who did nothing wrong.

Why? Because I'm with the good people :)
We're better than the rest. :) Not opinion, fact based on statements made in this thread alone. (and elsewhere too)

Vigilantes are not "good people".
Law abiding citizens are "good people"

If you defund the police, and make it impossible for people to defend themselves.... then Vigilantes are the good people. The people who stand in the gap between the criminals and violent thugs... and the innocent, become the good people.

If your laws, make innocent people into helpless victims, then your laws are evil.
View attachment 399319

That's your side doing that, letting the innocent die, while pretending he was a good person because he followed the laws, and got beaten into a bloody pile on the ground.

No, that's evil. Your side is evil.

We're the good side. We stand up for the innocent, and oppose the evil left-wing. :)

And again you proved that, when you condemned everyone, for the actions of the few. That places your character, in line with the people standing around this innocent man beaten nearly to death.

We're the good people. It's just a fact. :) You can argue to the end of time now, and all I have to do is point to your post as proof that what I just said is true. You should be more careful with what you say.

Ahh, the internet tough guy veiled threat.... Do you expect anyone to do anything other than laugh at you? Because, I assure you, when you get to the point of threatening people...that is what we are doing.

But hell, I'll play along. Link to the militia's website. I'm sure there are pictures there of you guys doing community events, working in soup kitchens, sponsoring little league baseball teams. You know...all the things actual good organizations like the Rotary club, Shriners, KOC does.

Betcha can't.

What? What are you rambling about? I don't care what you do. If you want to laugh at me, when I know I'm right, and I know I'm the better person.... that doesn't bother me.

Stupid and evil people, laugh at good and intelligent people all the time. That what mockers do.

I'm sure there are pictures there of you guys doing community events, working in soup kitchens, sponsoring little league baseball teams. You know...all the things actual good organizations like the Rotary club, Shriners, KOC does.

Funny you should mention that!

View attachment 399566
Serving meals during last Christmas to the homeless.

View attachment 399567

Installing a professional well, for a remote village.

Yeah, so what have you done? But they way, I could post hundreds of things I've been involved in. These are just in the last year.

No link to the website?

And your pictures don't seem to be on the web anywhere....strange. Not so much really.

Please get right on that.

Huh? 0.o

These are personal pictures. I'm not running Tumblr or something. I'm not sure what you want me to do.

When I go to do charity work, I don't call the local papers, or CNN... because A: I don't like the lying press to start with. B: They wouldn't come. C: No one would care.

I only posted those here, because you brought it up.

LOL...

So we're supposed to take the word of a member of a vigilante hate group?

No thanks.

Surely this organizaion of "fine people" has a website....what is it please.

Ok. You can believe whatever you want. I know I'm right. I know what I've been involved with, and funded from my paycheck for over two decades now. I know what I've volunteered for.

Again, I don't know what more you want. You asked for pictures of things I've been directly involved with, so I gave them to you.

So, if you don't want to believe, that's on you. I don't care what you think. Seriously, are you suggesting that if I posted some sort of..... I don't even know what you would want.... but if I posted whatever that is.... would you sit there and say "Oh you really are great people!"

Nah... you wouldn't, and you know it. Because your entire ideology is based on hate. We both know this about you. You would hate me no matter what proof I posted, because that's what your ideology demands.

Strange that such a group of "fine people" doesn't have a website.

Then there is this:

"Extensive recordings and surveillance described in the court papers show how deeply the FBI had infiltrated the alleged plotters – sometimes with more than one informant or undercover operative at the same event. Investigators were inside encrypted chats where the suspects allegedly communicated in code, using "baker" and a "cake" in reference to an explosives provider and a bomb. They were along for a car ride to case the vacation home where the suspects allegedly planned to kidnap the governor and spirit her to Wisconsin for a "trial."

In June, at a meeting site in Grand Rapids, Mich., court documents said, the suspects entered a basement through a trapdoor hidden by a rug. Once inside, the men were ordered to turn over their cellphones, which were placed in a box and taken upstairs as a security precaution. But one of the people present was an informant wearing a device.

Prosecutors said that meeting, too, was recorded."

I recall the last meeting we had at the Rotary Club I attended (this was several years ago when I lived in Texas). Its funny...nobody thought to hold the meeting in the basement or collect our cell phones. I guess some "nice people" have different requirements for membership.

And this is the type of group the President told to "Standy By".

I can just see your next meeting Andylusion ; are you going to pat each other down? LOL

Great ad by the Lincoln Project about Trump being asked to denounce hate groups:

Yeah.... so the person who just promoted the Proud Boys as being a white supremacist hate group, and didn't even know the leader of the group was a black man... is now promoting this video as truth?

Sorry, you are lacking a bit of credibility.

LOL...

We know who the founder is
We know who organized the Charlottesville Riots
We know who the proud boys are.
We know Trump (and his supporters) crave violence
It's a match made in heaven.

Too bad he is such a fan of white supremacists groups and didn't denounce them when he had the chance.

To repeat...

One can only conclude that he supports white supremacists since he wouldn't denounce them at the debate.

When asked to denounce white supremacists on stage...he chose to embrace them. It was a disgusting, disgraceful act by the President.

When asked to denounce hate groups, the "better" candidate on the stage embraced them. Your yardstick is as faulty as your logic.

As we saw today in Michigan, right wing hate groups like the Proud Boys and militias are terrorist organizations; the President should have not embraced them on stage last Tuesday.

I support what the President did, and said. And I support the Proud Boys.

What are you going to do about it? Nothing? Ok, moving on.

You support vigilantes.

Lie to us and say you don't like what the militia group (which Trump also didn't denounce) had planned for the governor of Michigan.

No I don't have any problem with militia groups at all. Quite frankly more and more people would be harmed and victimized, if not for militia groups.

We've seen what you guys do. You have made your position clear. You want to ban guns, or put in place enough control laws to make it impossible for honest lawful citizens like myself, to defend ourselves.

Then you turn right around and demand to defund the police.

Then you justify rioters and looters and violent protests, and attack law abiding citizens.

View attachment 399295

View attachment 399296

That's a business owner, who would simply trying to stop evil people from looting his business. They left him with broken bones in heap on the pavement.

That's your side doing that.

Then you ask me if I support militias? Really? You act like anyone with any good and decency would not?

Yes, I support militias. Because we're the good people, and we stand up for ourselves.

The left-wing is evil, and need to be opposed. YES. *YES* Absolutely I support militias. I hope every good person in this country supports, and joins, and buys a gun, and shoots the evil disgusting trash that is the left-wing dead.

Yes, I do. Proudly. I'm not going to be a lemming, and let evil people on the left, kill me and those around me.

Neither does Trump... vigilantes...hate groups...white supremacists.

The FBI just uncovered a plot to kidnap a governor....and you think they are "good people".

Wow.

So you believe in prejudging everyone? Black people commit most of the murders, so therefore all black people are murders?

Because that's the same logic you are using on others. You realize that? You are just as evil as every racist in the world, by your own statements.

I didn't create a plot to kidnap a governor... but since I'm in a militia, therefore I'm guilty? Because I'm white, I'm guilty?

Doesn't that make you the bigot, between the two of us? By your own words?

And by the way, doesn't this prove Trump isn't defending militias? Because he's not stopping the FBI from finding these people, and arresting them, nor stopping them from going to trial.

See, what your post really did, was reflect more on you, than it did on me. Because it proves that I'm not the bigot. I don't blame all Black people, or all Latino, or all Asian people, for the actions of individuals in a BLM protest.

But you just blamed every single person in militias across this country country, for the actions of few, and condemned all of those, with zero evidence.

Honestly, you just assassinated your own character, with one post. How is anyone here supposed to view anything you say about this topic going forward, knowing that your are judgemental bigot, that assumes guilt without any evidence? You might as well join the KKK, since you use their same logic.

I'm glad you stated you're a member of a hate group. It puts your other crazy opinions into perspective. I thought that, perhaps, you may be sane. But...you proved you are not.

The difference of course that I have said nothing hateful, but you have. You just condemned a massive number of people, simply because they are part of groups you don't like.

You are acting far more hateful than me, by your own words.

Dream on.

You support vigilantes and militias like the one who tried to kidnap an elected official. You are the personification of hate.

No, I'm pretty sure that if you look through every post on this topic, that I have ever made, I have said repeatedly, that if anyone anywhere engages in violence, I support shooting them dead.

I said very clearly that if any group does something wrong, the government hunt them down, and toss them in prison.

However, unlike you, I never condemned everyone else, for the actions of a few, because I'm not a bigot.

Unlike some.... even on this thread.... I have never engaged in mass judgement on people I don't know, who did nothing wrong.

Why? Because I'm with the good people :)
We're better than the rest. :) Not opinion, fact based on statements made in this thread alone. (and elsewhere too)

Vigilantes are not "good people".
Law abiding citizens are "good people"

If you defund the police, and make it impossible for people to defend themselves.... then Vigilantes are the good people. The people who stand in the gap between the criminals and violent thugs... and the innocent, become the good people.

If your laws, make innocent people into helpless victims, then your laws are evil.
View attachment 399319

That's your side doing that, letting the innocent die, while pretending he was a good person because he followed the laws, and got beaten into a bloody pile on the ground.

No, that's evil. Your side is evil.

We're the good side. We stand up for the innocent, and oppose the evil left-wing. :)

And again you proved that, when you condemned everyone, for the actions of the few. That places your character, in line with the people standing around this innocent man beaten nearly to death.

We're the good people. It's just a fact. :) You can argue to the end of time now, and all I have to do is point to your post as proof that what I just said is true. You should be more careful with what you say.

Ahh, the internet tough guy veiled threat.... Do you expect anyone to do anything other than laugh at you? Because, I assure you, when you get to the point of threatening people...that is what we are doing.

But hell, I'll play along. Link to the militia's website. I'm sure there are pictures there of you guys doing community events, working in soup kitchens, sponsoring little league baseball teams. You know...all the things actual good organizations like the Rotary club, Shriners, KOC does.

Betcha can't.

What? What are you rambling about? I don't care what you do. If you want to laugh at me, when I know I'm right, and I know I'm the better person.... that doesn't bother me.

Stupid and evil people, laugh at good and intelligent people all the time. That what mockers do.

I'm sure there are pictures there of you guys doing community events, working in soup kitchens, sponsoring little league baseball teams. You know...all the things actual good organizations like the Rotary club, Shriners, KOC does.

Funny you should mention that!

View attachment 399566
Serving meals during last Christmas to the homeless.

View attachment 399567

Installing a professional well, for a remote village.

Yeah, so what have you done? But they way, I could post hundreds of things I've been involved in. These are just in the last year.

No link to the website?

And your pictures don't seem to be on the web anywhere....strange. Not so much really.

Please get right on that.

Huh? 0.o

These are personal pictures. I'm not running Tumblr or something. I'm not sure what you want me to do.

When I go to do charity work, I don't call the local papers, or CNN... because A: I don't like the lying press to start with. B: They wouldn't come. C: No one would care.

I only posted those here, because you brought it up.

LOL...

So we're supposed to take the word of a member of a vigilante hate group?

No thanks.

Surely this organizaion of "fine people" has a website....what is it please.

Ok. You can believe whatever you want. I know I'm right. I know what I've been involved with, and funded from my paycheck for over two decades now. I know what I've volunteered for.

Again, I don't know what more you want. You asked for pictures of things I've been directly involved with, so I gave them to you.

So, if you don't want to believe, that's on you. I don't care what you think. Seriously, are you suggesting that if I posted some sort of..... I don't even know what you would want.... but if I posted whatever that is.... would you sit there and say "Oh you really are great people!"

Nah... you wouldn't, and you know it. Because your entire ideology is based on hate. We both know this about you. You would hate me no matter what proof I posted, because that's what your ideology demands.

Strange that such a group of "fine people" doesn't have a website.

So very strange indeed. :rolleyes:

Then there is this:

"Extensive recordings and surveillance described in the court papers show how deeply the FBI had infiltrated the alleged plotters – sometimes with more than one informant or undercover operative at the same event. Investigators were inside encrypted chats where the suspects allegedly communicated in code, using "baker" and a "cake" in reference to an explosives provider and a bomb. They were along for a car ride to case the vacation home where the suspects allegedly planned to kidnap the governor and spirit her to Wisconsin for a "trial."

In June, at a meeting site in Grand Rapids, Mich., court documents said, the suspects entered a basement through a trapdoor hidden by a rug. Once inside, the men were ordered to turn over their cellphones, which were placed in a box and taken upstairs as a security precaution. But one of the people present was an informant wearing a device.

I recall the last meeting we had at the Rotary Club I attended (this was several years ago when I lived in Texas). Its funny...nobody thought to hold the meeting in the basement or collect our cell phones. I guess some "nice people" have different requirements for membership.

I can just see your next meeting Andylusion ; are you going to pat each other down? LOL

There you go again! Painting absolutely everyone as being the same as those involved in a plot. Again, you use the same logic as the KKK and other racists. Black guy did something wrong? Then all black people are murderers!

You really should join up yourself, since you already fit in with their ideology.

Then there is this:

There you go again! Painting absolutely everyone as being the same as those involved in a plot. Again, you use the same logic as the KKK and other racists. Black guy did something wrong? Then all black people are murderers!

You really should join up yourself, since you already fit in with their ideology.

I bet you're wondering who among you guys was wearing a wire at your last meeting....eh?

Then there is this:

I bet you're wondering who among you guys was wearing a wire at your last meeting....eh?

No. Why?

What rhetorical gymnastics Trumpians are forced to employ. Moral relativism a.k.a whataboutism, is deflection, not justification.

The whole playbook for Trumpism is A) define the opponent as worse than you and B) air grievences so to appear as victims, not leaders.

Is that inspirational? Aspirational?

1. THE Democrat evil practiced relentlessly is the sin of covetousness. ENVY the "rich." TAKE THE MONEY of the "rich." The "rich" are evil and steal from you so you must take it back. Karl Marx started this. Democrats push it. BLM leaders are admitted Marxists.
2. THE Democrat evil also practiced relentlessly is the sin of murdering unborn infants and calling the dead babies "women's bodies." They're not women's bodies. They're unique DNA, half father, half mother. THAT is "rhetorical gymnastics" along with all the other lies.
3. You Leftists ARE worse than us. Far worse. YOU LEFTISTS constitute the Antifa terrorists and looters and arsonists. YOU LEFTISTS are the BLM terrorists and murderers and looters.
One must call evil what it is. Look in the mirror. That is evil.

What rhetorical gymnastics Trumpians are forced to employ. Moral relativism a.k.a whataboutism, is deflection, not justification.

The whole playbook for Trumpism is A) define the opponent as worse than you and B) air grievences so to appear as victims, not leaders.

1. THE Democrat evil practiced relentlessly is the sin of covetousness. ENVY the "rich." TAKE THE MONEY of the "rich." The "rich" are evil and steal from you so you must take it back. Karl Marx started this. Democrats push it. BLM leaders are admitted Marxists.
2. THE Democrat evil also practiced relentlessly is the sin of murdering unborn infants and calling the dead babies "women's bodies." They're not women's bodies. They're unique DNA, half father, half mother. THAT is "rhetorical gymnastics" along with all the other lies.
3. You Leftists ARE worse than us. Far worse. YOU LEFTISTS constitute the Antifa terrorists and looters and arsonists. YOU LEFTISTS are the BLM terrorists and murderers and looters.
And who owns Proud boy, boogaloo boys, radical militia groups, white supremisists and the Charleston, El Paso, Pittsburgh and Kenosha shooters? Are you def nding or at least justifying bad behavior by citing other bad behavior?

And who owns Proud boy, boogaloo boys, radical militia groups, white supremisists and the Charleston, El Paso, Pittsburgh and Kenosha shooters? Are you def nding or at least justifying bad behavior by citing other bad behavior?

Vigilantes are not good people. From what has been confirmed here, the Proud Boys are vigilantes. Trump shouldn't have embraced them. But he did.

Vigilantes are not good people. From what has been confirmed here, the Proud Boys are vigilantes. Trump shouldn't have embraced them. But he did.

So in your world, let's say we disband the police, and innocent people are getting killed.... (which isn't much of an imagination these days, but let's roll with that).

If the only way of surviving, is having private citizens defend each other with guns.... and one of them defends you from being slaughtered by criminals... you would still say they are the bad people? Really?

Reminds me of the supporters of Stalin who defended his blood rise to power, only to be sent to the show trials during the purges.

So in your world, let's say we disband the police, and innocent people are getting killed.... (which isn't much of an imagination these days, but let's roll with that).

If the only way of surviving, is having private citizens defend each other with guns.... and one of them defends you from being slaughtered by criminals... you would still say they are the bad people? Really?

Reminds me of the supporters of Stalin who defended his blood rise to power, only to be sent to the show trials during the purges.

Its quite the imagination...

Tens if not hundreds of thousands more people have died from covid than civil unrest in 2020.

Vigilantes are not good people. Those who support vigilantes (like Trump) are not good people. The fact that none of his family showed up to greet him when he got home from the hospital is proof.

Tens if not hundreds of thousands more people have died from covid than civil unrest in 2020.

Vigilantes are not good people. Those who support vigilantes (like Trump) are not good people. The fact that none of his family showed up to greet him when he got home from the hospital is proof.

Not relevant to the point. Covid has nothing to do with murder rates across the US. Unless you think perhaps that Covid is some sort of T-virus from the Resident Evil movies, or something.
“Homicide rates between June and August of 2020 increased by 53% over the same period in 2019, and aggravated assaults went up by 14%.” Other data, from crime analyst Jeff Asher, found that murder is up 28 percent throughout the year so far, compared to the same period in 2019, in a sample of 59 US cities. A preliminary FBI report also found murders up 15 percent nationwide in the first half of 2020.​
The increase in homicides is large and widespread enough to raise serious alarms for criminologists and other experts​

That's what I'm talking about. It doesn't have to be a death in the exact middle of a "peaceful protest" as the mindless left-wingers call it.

It's the simple fact that police are leaving. Police are not showing up. Criminals are able to get away with more stuff.... AND THEY ARE. They are engaged in more murder, more violence, more vandalism.

The criminals are attacking people openly... and the police barely show up, because "They are racists!".

Thanks to people on the left, the insanity is everywhere.

That's what we are talking about. And this is why I'll vote Trump this election, and why I do think he has a good shot of winning, because he stands for the good people. The Democrats stand for the evil.

1. "Do you believe in Climate Science?" The false implication is that there is scientific proof that climate change is not a naturally occurring phenomenon and that human activities are responsible for it.

You mean the well-proven implication.

If I ask a question about the earth, flat earthers will tell me how questions assuming the round earth are loaded. The fact that someone doesn't understand the science doesn't mean the science is wrong.

The question is badly phrased. It sounds like it's asking whether someone believes climate science exists, as opposed to whether they believe the results of that science.

The second is also just clumsy phrasing, as it seems to be getting at whether you'd accept the results of independent states.

Climate "Science" Chart

Warming = Manmade Global Warming
Cooling = Climate change
Consensus = I'm a gullible anti-science Moonbat

200908311113506360.jpg

Not relevant to the point. Covid has nothing to do with murder rates across the US. Unless you think perhaps that Covid is some sort of T-virus from the Resident Evil movies, or something.
“Homicide rates between June and August of 2020 increased by 53% over the same period in 2019, and aggravated assaults went up by 14%.” Other data, from crime analyst Jeff Asher, found that murder is up 28 percent throughout the year so far, compared to the same period in 2019, in a sample of 59 US cities. A preliminary FBI report also found murders up 15 percent nationwide in the first half of 2020.​
The increase in homicides is large and widespread enough to raise serious alarms for criminologists and other experts​

That's what I'm talking about. It doesn't have to be a death in the exact middle of a "peaceful protest" as the mindless left-wingers call it.

It's the simple fact that police are leaving. Police are not showing up. Criminals are able to get away with more stuff.... AND THEY ARE. They are engaged in more murder, more violence, more vandalism.

The criminals are attacking people openly... and the police barely show up, because "They are racists!".

That's what we are talking about. And this is why I'll vote Trump this election, and why I do think he has a good shot of winning, because he stands for the good people. The Democrats stand for the evil.

Good people are not vigilantes. Good people don't belong to militias in this day and age. We have police and we have a military.
Living out your boyhood fantasies is fine as long as you don't get it confused with reality. Clearly you have.

Good people are not vigilantes. Good people don't belong to militias in this day and age. We have police and we have a military.
Living out your boyhood fantasies is fine as long as you don't get it confused with reality. Clearly you have.

Did you miss the Democrats allowing CHAD or CHAZ or whatever you want to call an area intentionally devoid of police? And are you actually supporting allowing the Federal military operating in domestic civilian areas?

So... do you want to try that statement again? Or can I assume this is you admitting you are wrong?

Did you miss the Democrats allowing CHAD or CHAZ or whatever you want to call an area intentionally devoid of police? And are you actually supporting allowing the Federal military operating in domestic civilian areas?

So... do you want to try that statement again? Or can I assume this is you admitting you are wrong?

Your assumptions are not my concern. You're meaningless.
The police should enforce the law, not vigilantes.
The military should ensure security, not lawless militias like we saw in Michigan

The military should ensure security, not lawless militias like we saw in Michigan

Yeah, you are meaningless to. You do realize you are on a public forum where people who are all meaningless, debate everything.... right? You do know that you are not that important to anyone here, right?

Um.... Democrats across the country are supporting Defund the police, they have cut police budgets, and have protested for that purpose.

So your side want to have no police.

Explain how that works, when your side wants no police, and police are all racists?

Yeah, you are meaningless to. You do realize you are on a public forum where people who are all meaningless, debate everything.... right? You do know that you are not that important to anyone here, right?

Um.... Democrats across the country are supporting Defund the police, they have cut police budgets, and have protested for that purpose.

Explain how that works, when your side wants no police, and police are all racists?

If you think they're all racists...that's your problem.
Defund the Police doesn't mean have no police... Study the actual issues.

The police should enforce the law, not vigilantes...do you disagree?

If you think they're all racists...that's your problem.
Defund the Police doesn't mean have no police... Study the actual issues.

The police should enforce the law, not vigilantes...do you disagree?

I'm not talking about what I think. I'm talking about what the Democrats in office, HAVE DONE.

If you have no police, because you believe in Defund the police, and you say that police are racist..... What I think about that doesn't matter. What YOU think about that, doesn't matter.

So whether you think police should deal with crime or not, doesn't matter.

The FACT is, that your side wants to get rid of police.

Please explain how you expect police that don't exist, to confront crime? That is your ideology doing that. Period.

Not me. If it was up to me, I would double police force, and order officers to shoot to kill.

That's what my position is.

You are the one that has an impossible ideological position to defend. Not me. My system has worked throughout all human history, because I oppose criminals.

You support them, or at least your ideological position does.

1. "Do you believe in Climate Science?" The false implication is that there is scientific proof that climate change is not a naturally occurring phenomenon and that human activities are responsible for it.

2. "Will you wait until the election is independently certified?" There is no mechanism for independent certification of a national election. The Secretaries of State for each state certify elections results, and most are elected or appointed based on political party affiliation.

Any others?
I believe in the scientific method over right wing assertions that they are Right simply because they are on the right wing.

Forum List

Back