False Hysteria and social medias role in keeping people in the dark

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I posted this on Facebook and almost immediately got the dreaded FALSE INFO stamp added to my post. Naturally I then spammed it all over social media until I got a temp ban.

Being informed is a bad thing to the left. It is absurd how far we have fallen.

I posted this on Facebook and almost immediately got the dreaded FALSE INFO stamp added to my post. Naturally I then spammed it all over social media until I got a temp ban.

Being informed is a bad thing to the left. It is absurd how far we have fallen.
Understand the benefits for a tighter range on the tests, but that is just it. There are a bunch of tests out there, as was necessitated at the time, and they are going to be there. Surely everybody that wanted in on selling tests is in the game, now and it is indeed time to tighten response standard. That said, we are not there yet to have the perfect test with the perfect response to predict infectiousness across the board. There are plenty of people who blow off the tests, as it is, to the detriment of public health. Your info is not false. It is just not feasible to instantly wipe the other tests off the market today and have the "perfect" test mass available across the country tomorrow. So not false, but more like they feel or know it would give dumb asses, another reason to blow off tests. We have sick and dead dumb asses now, who blew it off, often for political, non-scientific reasons. If we are going to screw up more, lets screw up on the side of caution. It is the conservative thing to do.

We don't want you brainwashed trolls clogging up the internet with spam you don't understand.
Ok genius tell me in your educated words what that article explains and how me reposting it on social media is false information.

I'll wait...
It's from what Trump claims is "Fake News" NYT. They already shout loudly enough from their soapbox, so we don't need you trashing up our Facebook Wall repeating "Fake News". Nobody wants to scroll through that crap to get to video of my family or my Honda Pioneer 1000-5 running up my flooded creek bed.

• Banned
We don't want you brainwashed trolls clogging up the internet with spam you don't understand.
Ok genius tell me in your educated words what that article explains and how me reposting it on social media is false information.

I'll wait...
It's from what Trump claims is "Fake News" NYT. They already shout loudly enough from their soapbox, so we don't need you trashing up our Facebook Wall repeating "Fake News". Nobody wants to scroll through that crap to get to video of my Honda Pioneer 1000-5 running up my flooded creek bed.
FAIL

Your response has NOTHING to do with the article I posted.

Stats are very telling too on the putting the false hysteria back in its place but it takes a bit to get all through them as the search menu have been change at NHI and are not as easy to use. Here are several pages where one can do the math and get a fairly close estimation by the deaths stats overall.

All sorts of diseases we could be panicking over if we were inclined to do so.

I'll wait...
It's from what Trump claims is "Fake News" NYT. They already shout loudly enough from their soapbox, so we don't need you trashing up our Facebook Wall repeating "Fake News". Nobody wants to scroll through that crap to get to video of my Honda Pioneer 1000-5 running up my flooded creek bed.
FAIL

Your response has NOTHING to do with the article I posted.
This is what social media is for! - Not Politics!
maxresdefault.jpg

“I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. It is a clever, treacherous adversary, how well I know. It has no decency, respects no law or convention, shows no mercy. It goes for your weakest spot, which it finds with unnerving ease. It begins in your mind, always … so you must fight hard to express it. You must fight hard to shine the light of words upon it. Because if you don’t, if your fear becomes a wordless darkness that you avoid, perhaps even manage to forget, you open yourself to further attacks of fear because you never truly fought the opponent who defeated you.”

~ Yann Martel, Life of Pi

There are reasons for this madness, but those reasons are nefarious and are being pursued by the worst among us. Only the few that claim superiority over the rest of society will benefit from this lunacy. They desire to own everything, including the souls of humanity. They seek total power and control over all, and the only way to achieve that control is to destroy all the beauty and love in life. In order for that effort is to be successful, the rest of us have to lay down and surrender, and give our consent to the monsters attempting to own our minds, bodies, and souls by accepting that a manufactured virus is all that is necessary to destroy us. Once beauty, love, and passion are lost, and fear consumes you, all desire for freedom disappears; all that is left is the wait for death.

Sorry I checked the CDC link and it did not go to the charts I was looking at or referencing so I took the time to snapshot them and had to slide each page, match up, etc. to get the whole year's 2019 for each state into the chart (not perfect but legible and I think matched up where they belong as the actual page was). It took 3 pieces to be legible so here they are in case you cannot get CDC's website to bring it up. I could not find up to the current month on the CDC website as they only had covid... It does give a pretty good idea though of what they are doing.

death counts 1.PNG

death counts 2.PNG

death counts 3.PNG

An unwillingness to look at the whole of a problem, and only look at what supports your locked in political view (what ever political side your on) The political posture that all news that supports your view is fact, all other views are fake news seems unrealistic. In a short span of time we have managed to alienate not only total strangers but friends & family. In what way does this help us as a country?

It’s not possible to look at the whole of the pandemic problem, which the media has debauched. Stats will eventually emerge to undo biases. Christie has just joined Trump in doing something about it.

Forum List

Back