Is The CIA Staging Mass-Shootings In Moscow Now?

The mind of the conspiracy theorist is an endless abyss of stupidity.
Some of the guys on my team once said that.

I warned them to watch out for an attack when they went out the gate in Mogadishu......and they laughed at me.

As soon as they drove out the gate an attack was launched against them by a crowd throwing rocks, and a Somali woman started shooting at them with an AK-47.

Couple of hours later they came up to me asked me how I knew it was going to happen.

I just said that I pay attention to my surroundings.

They never questioned me again.

I remember seeing this awhile back. The State Department put out a warning to Americans to stay away from large crowds and concert events.
A rumor floated on X two weeks ago that the CIA was going to stage a Russian attack of some kind. The assumption was that the false-flag event would happen in America.

Then yesterday 4 shooters killed 40 at a concert just outside of Moscow.

How did they know in advance?

No. ISIS has already claimed responsibility. And the number of dead is more than three times your total.
And yes, it appears we warned them about it. Ukraine invasion and all.

Honestly, is there a limit of bullshit tossing that you are trying to test? :)
Because if you are, you've exceeded your limit.

As I have written elsewhere , it was almost certainly the CIA which was responsible for creating and organising the incident .
Of course they would co-opt ISIS or far right wing Ukeys to carry it out -- the usual proxy method .

They are desperate to avoid complete humiliation in Ukraine and hope that deflecting out of Ukraine and into Russia might give them cease fire negotiating kudos .

If Russia has captured some of the fall guys they will doubtless know the full background and will take considered and careful action

For example , one or two US Embassies might disintegrate or more US illegal bases in Syria will be attacked .
Lots of likely fun .

No. ISIS has already claimed responsibility. And the number of dead is more than three times your total.
And yes, it appears we warned them about it. Ukraine invasion and all.

Honestly, is there a limit of bullshit tossing that you are trying to test? :)
Because if you are, you've exceeded your limit.
You are beyond your pay grade .

If you think that ISIS allegedly claiming responsibility is a truth guarantee , you are a simpleton .

You are beyond your pay grade .

If you think that ISIS allegedly claiming responsibility is a truth guarantee , you are a simpleton .
You wallow in conspiracy theories because in your blunted little mind, mundane and routine explanations make your life seem empty and void of purpose. Where's the fun in that?
People who believe in conspiracy theories shouldn't be allowed to vote...period. :)

How can this be fake news when this is actual video footage from the White House?

Everything is genuine.

Do you support the State Department staging mass-shootings? Are you trying to help them cover it up?

How long before this thread is closed and the coverup is complete?
The Agency Planted This Fake Conspiracy

It's C"I"A only in the sense that its full-blown Cold War nostalgia has prevented us from an alliance with Russia against the Nazislamis. Also, we could make trillions from unrestricted trade with the intelligent and resource-rich Russians.

This mass-killing is nothing compared to the tens of thousands of Russian soldiers the Deep State Globalists got killed in the Ukraine. Of course, to the Chickenhawk clique, all soldiers are expendable.

The Agency Planted This Fake Conspiracy

It's C"I"A only in the sense that its full-blown Cold War nostalgia has prevented us from an alliance with Russia against the Nazislamis. Also, we could make trillions from unrestricted trade with the intelligent and resource-rich Russians.

This mass-killing is nothing compared to the tens of thousands of Russian soldiers the Deep State Globalists got killed in the Ukraine. Of course, to the Chickenhawk clique, all soldiers are expendable.

The CIA has gone rogue in the past 30 years. It needs to be reigned in but it is too late for that now.
All the Federal government agencies have become bat shit Leftest crazy.

We need to disband about 70% of the Federal government.

All we really need is Defense and a couple of other minor agencies like the Patent Office.

Phase out Social Security and Medicare and get rid of all the welfare and alphabet agencies.

I remember seeing this awhile back. The State Department put out a warning to Americans to stay away from large crowds and concert events.
A rumor floated on X two weeks ago that the CIA was going to stage a Russian attack of some kind. The assumption was that the false-flag event would happen in America.

Then yesterday 4 shooters killed 40 at a concert just outside of Moscow.

How did they know in advance?

Yeah, they put out a warning because they had intelligence something might happen. That's kind of what the CIA and the DHS do. Intelligence, something you don't possess, dick head.

Forum List

Back