False claims about 40 beheaded babies & 30 Harvard student groups condemning Israel may teach us how the US left, right & liberal process news

We drop bombs that land on top of innocent men, women and children.

You can pretend we don't know what we are doing if it eases your conscience I suppose.
Intent, moron, intent. Sometimes we do kill innocents but we don't intend to, they're just in the way or being used as human shields.

Ever wonder why these people won't come out and fight like honorable men? If they won't (because they're cowards) then we have to kill them where they hide.

If God won't take out the garbage, we have to

Killing babies seems to be a middle eastern thing. Israel wasn't innocent of this either, although God commanded it in certain wars.
We aren't exactly innocent either.

On that cold November morning, Colonel Chivington and elements of the 1st Colorado Infantry Regiment of Volunteers (US) and 3rd Regiment of Colorado Cavalry Volunteers (US), arrived just southwest of the Cheyenne and Arapaho encampment. Colonel Chivington was never given orders to leave Denver, and at around 6:30, the soldiers would open fire amongst the lodges of the innocent and unaware Arapaho and Cheyenne civilians. Over the course of eight hours the American troops killed around 230 Cheyenne and Arapaho people composed mostly of women, children, and the elderly. During the afternoon and following day, the soldiers wandered over the field committing atrocities on the dead before departing the scene on December 1st.

Since the barbarism of November 29, the Sand Creek Massacre maintains its status as one of the most emotionally charged and controversial events in American history, a tragedy reflective of its time and place. The Sand Creek Massacre lay in a whirlwind of events and issues exacerbated by the ongoing Civil War. Critically, the Sand Creek Massacre stands as a testament to a brutality that should be learned from and never repeated, a lesson of what the rejection of conscience in the face of fear and hysteria can lead to, and the suffering that this betrayal has imparted on generations of Arapaho and Cheyenne people.

In 2000, manuscript copies of letters from Captain Silas Soule and Lieutenant Joseph Cramer were found in Denver. These letters, as firsthand accounts of the massacre, reveal the moral resistance of some of the soldiers to the barbarism that surrounded them. As primary sources, these letters show much about the atrocities at Sand Creek while also demonstrating how a hundred men stood in resistance to orders.

It is my understanding 40 babies were murdered and a few were beheaded. When I saw that on the news I had tears and was choked up. Not sure if its propaganda or truth.

We drop bombs that land on top of innocent men, women and children.

You can pretend we don't know what we are doing if it eases your conscience I suppose.
I don't pretend anything. I'm just saying that anyone that claims our military targets civilians and babies for slaughter like Hamas does is a lying scumbag asshole. Your choice to have that opinion.

No it isn't. You can't tell someone what they can and cannot do on their own property!
It's like my Daddy always said, "I can't make you do something, but I can make you wish you had"

There is going to be lots and lots and LOTS of dead Tangos real soon. The brave ones :auiqs.jpg: will get to see their executioners, but they're still gonna be dead.

Real dead. Maybe Israel can turn Gaza into a parking lot.

Intent, moron, intent. Sometimes we do kill innocents but we don't intend to, they're just in the way or being used as human shields.

Ever wonder why these people won't come out and fight like honorable men? If they won't (because they're cowards) then we have to kill them where they hide.

If God won't take out the garbage, we have to

If you drop a bomb and you know there are women and children there, you intended to do it.

I don't pretend anything. I'm just saying that anyone that claims our military targets civilians and babies for slaughter like Hamas does is a lying scumbag asshole. Your choice to have that opinion.

"Like" is simply parsing evil things.

Forum List

Back