CDZ Fake video of reporter on boat or not?

DrainBamage

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2016
There is a video of a reporter on the stern of a boat that conspiracy types believe isn't real. They claim he is just superimposed in front of a green screen with images of water and other ships in the background projected. The video in question is here:

I believe this is a poor analysis, since there are many clues and simple logical deductions that discount the green screen conjecture.

1. That reporter was based in Turkey, so it isn't like they are saving anything by pretending he's reporting from Turkey. Why would they bother creating this fake reporting from Turkey, when they have a guy in Turkey? Here he is reporting on other news while wearing the same jacket, in Turkey.

ca9.PNG

2. His physical characteristics indicate being on a boat. Note the wider leg stance for balance, and wind blowing his hair up.

g8l9Dtt.png

3. You can see the boat physically in front of him. Notice part of his leg is blocked by the boat, that isn't possible if standing in front of a green screen projecting the boat, unless they also built a boat in the studio.

wLns5cR.png

4. He physically places his foot on the boat. Again, that would only work with a green screen if they built a boat in their studio, which would take a hell of a lot more effort than just putting him on a boat.

qVoXFDY.png

jw0Buep.png

I say that dude is on a real boat.

There is a video of a reporter on the stern of a boat that conspiracy types believe isn't real. They claim he is just superimposed in front of a green screen with images of water and other ships in the background projected. The video in question is here:

I believe this is a poor analysis, since there are many clues and simple logical deductions that discount the green screen conjecture.

1. That reporter was based in Turkey, so it isn't like they are saving anything by pretending he's reporting from Turkey. Why would they bother creating this fake reporting from Turkey, when they have a guy in Turkey? Here he is reporting on other news while wearing the same jacket, in Turkey.

ca9.PNG

2. His physical characteristics indicate being on a boat. Note the wider leg stance for balance, and wind blowing his hair up.

g8l9Dtt.png

3. You can see the boat physically in front of him. Notice part of his leg is blocked by the boat, that isn't possible if standing in front of a green screen projecting the boat, unless they also built a boat in the studio.

wLns5cR.png

4. He physically places his foot on the boat. Again, that would only work with a green screen if they built a boat in their studio, which would take a hell of a lot more effort than just putting him on a boat.

qVoXFDY.png

jw0Buep.png

I say that dude is on a real boat.

But not naval! Wrong rails!

There is no claim I know of that he is on a naval vessel.

Funny thing with the rails though, at one point the camera pans way over to the side and you can see the same rails. The conspiracy theory maintains that they "accidentally" showed studio equipment.

Forum List

Back