Fake vaccination documents starting to appear.

You should slow your roll Gomer ;)

You should slow your roll there Gomer - I see Trumpublicans! :lol:

Why is that, chuckles.

Chicago is on the list along with a whole lot of left wing cities.

Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

You care about this but not 1000s crossing the border illegally. Leftist logic.

Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

Who the hell cares?!?! Little boy, you’re going to die someday and I doubt it’s from this virus, but you’re going to die like the rest of us….

They have you tied in knots over a COVID SARS 2 virus that was used to manipulate large groups of sheep (better known as dumb humans)….

If you want to take the vaccine knock yourself out, I don’t care if you take it or not, bottom line for me is I have no intention of taking it and no one is going to force me to take it….

New Topics

Forum List

Back