Fake vaccination documents starting to appear.

Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

nice to see Canada taking this seriously with foreigners. When will Xiden and Harris? Should they be prosecuted for knowingly allowing illegals in the country unvaccinatedx and untested? why aren’t they taking it as serious as Canada?

People do not want to be forced into taking a substance into their bodies. THAT They Do NOT want and for a virus that has a 99 plus % recovery rate. There are national and international Laws AGAINST THAT VERY THING.

Two Americans have been arrested in Canada with fake vaccination documents and fined $20,000 each.

If they found two, how many did they miss? How much if a crime should this be? In certain circumstances it could be considered very serious, people will die if they were infected and spread the virus.

I tell everyone to just say you are vaxed even if you are not. I highly approve of fake cards.

I see your grip on society is loosening and you'll do anything to keep it. You'll even target peoples lives if you so wish.

You have a country ready to explode you GD idiot. But it is really going to explode in the shit holes and I'm happy for you

People do not want to be forced into taking a substance into their bodies. THAT They Do NOT want and that has a 99 plus % recovery rate. There are national and international Laws AGAINST THAT VERY THING.
These people have gone nuts and need frightening push back

Just say you are vaxed if you are not. No problem. Get a fake vax card. I just googlied it...lolol

Did you ever think that there's a reason this does not affect the young?? and that the young should not take it.

I know young men going into college/universties where they are required to have the vaxx. They are applying for exemptions for religious beliefs. I hope that works. If not, i'm sending them fake vaxx documents.

People aren't dying you crazy mother fucking inked up freak. You lying control freak POS.

People aren't dying.We've had the lowest monthly death toll yet you lying slime.

Your grip is loosening you absolute pos tatted up freak show

yeah but it's 20K Canadian so that's like $7.50.

Canadians are disgusting statists who take after their slave masters the English.
They disappoint me. They seem to be fascists in ways. Can you imagine someone that is a real hardliner taking the reigns as Trudeau is a rank amateur of privilege and people are being denied rights.

Not surprising at all. Over time as travel restrictions, and even recreational events require proof of being vaccinated, this will become more of a regular offense. It's already happening.

Forum List

Back