Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign

A fake Joe Biden campaign website is being run by an operative on President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign, according to a new report Saturday.

The New York Times tracked down the owner of a site with the URL JoeBiden.info, a "parody" campaign website featuring out-of-context quotes from the former vice president and leading 2020 Democratic candidate. The site also includes GIFs of him touching women in ways that others alleged made them uncomfortable.

Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign Operative: Report

Not really surprising. I guess when the trumpers post fake news about Joe, it will come from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should go to the website before committing on it.

It is clearly not a campaign website.

Here's the address so you can find out what you're talking about.

www.Joebiden.info

View attachment 310869
Header is clearly intended to look like a campaign website.

A fake Joe Biden campaign website is being run by an operative on President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign, according to a new report Saturday.

The New York Times tracked down the owner of a site with the URL JoeBiden.info, a "parody" campaign website featuring out-of-context quotes from the former vice president and leading 2020 Democratic candidate. The site also includes GIFs of him touching women in ways that others alleged made them uncomfortable.

Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign Operative: Report

Not really surprising. I guess when the trumpers post fake news about Joe, it will come from here.

www.Joebiden.info

View attachment 310869
Gosh, they went to so much trouble to hide it, too!

Good on the brave and intrepid investigative reporters at the Old Gray Lady for finding this.

This obvious satire site
Yes, upon inspection, it is obvious. But the point is to get people who are honestly looking for a Biden campaign site to click on it and see the propaganda. Another point is to make it appear near the top of their searches.

It just is what it is. Instead of tap dancing around this, just admit it. Why are you guys such sissies at times like this?
Remember, kids, when it's something made-up about Democrats, it's propaganda. When it's something made-up about Republicans, it's CNN's lead story and the gospel truth.

"Trigger Warning: Satire
This is not Joe Biden's actual website.

This site is political commentary and parody of Joe Biden's Presidential campaign website.
It is intended for entertainment and political commentary only and is therefore protected under fair use.

It is not paid for by any candidate, committee, organization, or PAC.
It is a project BY AN American citizen FOR American citizens. Self-Funded.

The author has strived to ensure all images, gifs, videos, quotes, and historical policy positions are authentic.
If you notice a factual error, please contact the site and I will be glad to fix it."

Joe Biden for President 2020

LOLZ!!

You are ridiculous! OMG!

www.Joebiden.info

View attachment 310869
Header is clearly intended to look like a campaign website.
And the first two sentences in the first paragraph on the home page are an immediate tip-off that it's not.

Humorless candy ass rubes.

It was obvious to me from the opening paragraph on the home page...
Neato!

But again -- please pay attention this time -- the point of the "trick" is to put it in your search results and to get you to click on the page to see the content.
Oh go get your binky and your blanky.

maxresdefault.jpg

False. I clearly said I was not upset about it. I am only discussing it and correcting the dumb shit you are saying about it.
Dumb shit?

You're the only one dumb enough to think the satire site was official.

I was smart enough to see it was a not official immediately, and stated so.

Keep digging.

The site makes legitimate points on the issues and is not purely satire.

Also, I think the way Biden manhandles women and girls and invades their personal space is a legitimate topic of discussion in this election.

Gropey Joe, love it!

Forum List

Back