Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign

This obvious satire site
Yes, upon inspection, it is obvious. But the point is to get people who are honestly looking for a Biden campaign site to click on it and see the propaganda. Another point is to make it appear near the top of their searches.

It just is what it is. Instead of tap dancing around this, just admit it. Why are you guys such sissies at times like this?

A fake Joe Biden campaign website is being run by an operative on President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign, according to a new report Saturday.

The New York Times tracked down the owner of a site with the URL JoeBiden.info, a "parody" campaign website featuring out-of-context quotes from the former vice president and leading 2020 Democratic candidate. The site also includes GIFs of him touching women in ways that others alleged made them uncomfortable.

Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign Operative: Report

Not really surprising. I guess when the trumpers post fake news about Joe, it will come from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great guy that Donald! I hope he bought the rights to Joe Biden dot com and every other iteration one can imagine for Biden. Trump's going to hold him by the nose and kick him in the ass. When Trump is done with this old fool, he's going to think he has tire tracks up and down his body and feel like he's been run over.

They'll be picking Joe up off the street face down.

It is clearly not a campaign website
It is clearly meant to look like a campaign website. But hey, the gloves are off, right?

Thanks for demonstrating just what sort of mental midget you are
Ah yes, the post truth trumpers on parade.

Try to have a discussion about water, and you spend all day responding to their bitchy "water isn't even wet" hissies.

Post truth? It's a fucking parody site you moronic boob.

A fake Joe Biden campaign website is being run by an operative on President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign, according to a new report Saturday.

The New York Times tracked down the owner of a site with the URL JoeBiden.info, a "parody" campaign website featuring out-of-context quotes from the former vice president and leading 2020 Democratic candidate. The site also includes GIFs of him touching women in ways that others alleged made them uncomfortable.

Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign Operative: Report

Not really surprising. I guess when the trumpers post fake news about Joe, it will come from here.

This obvious satire site has been around for several months....Damn are you moonbats slow on the uptake.

Well go figure, these people are stupid. It takes a special breed of stupid to think a parody site is a fake campaign attack.

This obvious satire site
Yes, upon inspection, it is obvious. But the point is to get people who are honestly looking for a Biden campaign site to click on it and see the propaganda. Another point is to make it appear near the top of their searches.

It just is what it is. Instead of tap dancing around this, just admit it. Why are you guys such sissies at times like this?

The only people who are fooled are sub average intelligence level twits. Like you.

The only people who are fooled are sub average intelligence level twits.
Lots of people will be fooled into clicking on the site in the first place. That's the point of how it is presented. Take a moment and see if you can wrap your mind around this.

It only hurts because Super Tuesday Thursday Sister Wife Quid Pro Joe should NOT be in public anymore

There is NO bottom for these buttholes. Parscale has far worse planned.

63594749.jpg

The article is disingenuous with its title. In the second paragraph they clearly identify it as a "parody campaign website." It clearly defines what it is, satire. I am unclear as to where the confusion lies. I am equally confused about Newsweek's need to declare it something that it clearly is not.

If anyone inclined to vote for Biden is so foolish as to believe it is his real website and are swayed by the content of the website to change their vote... well... idiots.

In the second paragraph
You answered your own question.

Not in the URL, not in the website title, and not in the first line in the search results.

The only "confusion" I see is a bunch of prattling Trump supporters suddenly springing into action to declare water isn't wet.

In the second paragraph
You answered your own question.

Not in the URL, not in the website title, and not in the first line in the search results.

The only "confusion" I see is a bunch of prattling Trump supporters suddenly springing into action to declare water isn't wet.

Their prattling is just as annoying as the faux outrage from their opponents. Which is just as annoying as their faux outrage when Trump opponents say or do something.

The website is just the modern incarnation of age old political trickery. Any one with a modicum of intelligence should not be bothered nor fooled by it.

Any one with a modicum of intelligence should not be bothered nor fooled by it.
Again, that makes no sense. Anyone and everyone would be fooled into clicking on it and seeing the content, which is the point.

And I am not outraged. Or surprised. Trump will always "out scumbag" everyone, as will his team. This is not a mystery.

This is nothing compared to colluding with and blackmailing foreign officials for campaign help.

Well, when I clicked on the link in the thread, I didn't get the "Trigger Warning" that someone posted up here. If that came up first thing, it would be pretty danged clear. If it were posted by the Onion, sure.

I've got to agree, the President's campaign shouldn't be playing around with dirty tricks like this that are designed to fake people out.

wasnt it a new york times editor that said bloomburg could have paid 1 million dollars to every person instead of spending 500 million on the election???

if their math is that bad I wouldnt trust anything else they say,,,
Bloomberg is looking more to damage Trumps re-election chances than to win.

He's obviously focused on SOMETHING other than winning.

This obvious satire site

It was obvious to me from the opening paragraph on the home page....Only a dullard like you couldn't see that.

Well, that's on the idiot who created it, who --- with the main page being a large picture of Biden next to a "Biden2020" logo -- clearly intended it to be a mock up of a Biden campaign website. So go complain to him.
You're the only one whining about it. You call him.

There's a disclaimer on the site so obvious even Biden himself could figure out it I ssd nt his website.

Besides, who would expect Biden to have any facts on his website? Nobody? That's correct.

So far, I don't think anyone besides you has been fooled.

It was obvious to me from the opening paragraph on the home page...
Neato!

But again -- please pay attention this time -- the point of the "trick" is to put it in your search results and to get you to click on the page to see the content.

Forum List

Back