Faithless Electors

You gotta ask yourself what's going to happen to the mental stability of lefties who hang on to a forlorn hope that the Electoral College will overturn the results of a presidential election for the first time in history. When they are faced with the truth will they lash out in anarchy or curl up on a couch with their favorite chemical compound? Personally I wish that lefties had the maturity and mental capacity to accept the results of an election but maybe that's asking too much.

Last edited:
Who the electors are, and how they vote, is up to each state.
True, but what you fail to comprehend is that Congress can overturn them. Sorry you're so thick.

Congress can only count them
Yes, but if the electors do something stupid (like try to overturn the will of the people) they can and will challenge it and they would prevail. This whole argument is stupid anyway because it's not gonna happen. Pogo and his butthurt friends are pissing up a rope.

True, but what you fail to comprehend is that Congress can overturn them. Sorry you're so thick.

Yes, but if the electors do something stupid (like try to overturn the will of the people) they can and will challenge it and they would prevail. This whole argument is stupid anyway because it's not gonna happen. Pogo and his butthurt friends are pissing up a rope.

Yes, but if the electors do something stupid (like try to overturn the will of the people) they can and will challenge it
I'd actually like to see a link on that.

Actual, I just understand what the Constitution says, and you don't.

Yes, but if the electors do something stupid (like try to overturn the will of the people) they can and will challenge it
https://www.inverse.com/article/23889-faithless-electors-congress-electoral-college

Actual, I just understand what the Constitution says, and you don't.
Keep pissing up that rope, dreamer.

https://www.inverse.com/article/23889-faithless-electors-congress-electoral-college

You should read your own link there, Thumbelina. It doesn't say what you think it says.

You should read your own link there, Thumbelina. It doesn't say what you think it says.
Better learn to read, Curly.

The electors are smart enough to know that should they not vote for Trump, this will be the last election the Electoral College will ever participate in.

Are you moving ?

The Electoral College will be around long after your worthless ass is gone.

The electors are smart enough to know that should they not vote for Trump, this will be the last election the Electoral College will ever participate in.

Are you moving ?

Um, what?

What part of.....the Electoral College isn't going away...don't you understand ?
Of course they arent. I said they would go away if they didnt vote in Trump, which isnt going to happen. They will vote Trump and all will continue as it always has. They arent dumb enough to vote themselves out of a job.

Doesnt' explain your previous post: "Yes, but if the electors do something stupid (like try to overturn the will of the people) they can and will challenge it and they would prevail.:

Won't happen. Should be a law with jail time attached to electors who do. Trump will be President.

I'll say it again. All hail President Trump. Your President. My President. Our President.
I think female electors should take a harder look at the issues, specifically affecting them.

Won't happen. Should be a law with jail time attached to electors who do. Trump will be President.

I'll say it again. All hail President Trump. Your President. My President. Our President.
I think female electors should take a harder look at the issues, specifically affecting them.
Such as...?
Which one has a vagina?
abortion.

Are you moving ?

Um, what?

What part of.....the Electoral College isn't going away...don't you understand ?
Of course they arent. I said they would go away if they didnt vote in Trump, which isnt going to happen. They will vote Trump and all will continue as it always has. They arent dumb enough to vote themselves out of a job.

OMFG the level of ignorance on this board is off the friggin' scale.

The Electrical College, son, is not a "job". You don't "apply" for it with some "résumé". How would you even DO that?

And you vote??

:banghead:

Forum List

Back