Fair to say Democrats are attractive to youth right. California Exodus and Destruction, and "The Coming Out"

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey man, how's youth doin these days? You know, Millinials to Gen Z? First you capture their attention, and aint computers and "smart" phones gonna be rich. Democrats built that shit for the most part too, Bill Gates a favorite:puke:. Next thing you know, they talk us into LGBT. Presto, 11% of milenials ID as LGBT, and 1 in 5, I say 1 in 5 Gen Z ID the same, both a dramitic spike. Interesting too, there's one of 45 declarations for communist takeover that worked beyond their anticipations for sure.

A dollar says most are so fucked over they don't know who they are. Just too many complexities, a great dumbing down. They're turnips I suppose, still finding themselves, longing for attention, understanding, an identity, popularity, belonging, and stuff like that. Say, ever notice conservatives are better in bed? Why would that be?

And what happened to respect? Somehow Democrats tell us we're all fucked. Our youth are attracted to Democrats, yet take a fucking look at Zephyr Cove Lake Tahoe Nevada for instance. One of the most beautiful spots on Earth that commands respect, and this is the thanks for it. This bullshit began with millinials, I know, I've lived here all my life. And that diversity thing, how's that working out? Too often a group from south of us leave the same. Sorry, was that racist? Not if it's the truth. Ha, come to think of it, car show last weekend. Hands off that shit, you don't touch a thing. It's common courtesy for starts. And then a group of three south of border figure to paw my concours level, WTF? These are the same people who'd steal what visible. They're not alone, fuckhead is colored blind. But yeah it's become a problem. How could that be, after all, south america has the greatest crime levels. Is diversity good, even to a chaotic level? Must be, the Democrats said so.

Say, did you know California was a red State before Clinton, Internet, and greatly expanded Chinese Trade? Weird. Their populace is leaving the State in droves now, since about Covid scare. There's nearly a foreign replacement for them, but the State is experiencing negative growth now, first time in history. Unfortunately the mental disorder is spreading throughout other States, especially those that border it. How Democrats doin?

Last edited:
Where be the water patrol? Lots of hefty fines might change minds

In my day all we had was Woody, Give a Hoot don't Pollute, and got the idea. Then again we were so fucked over, we actually had to calculate and write using our brains. We were even forced into solving problems well beyond a bad internet connection, things like that.

In my day all we had was Woody, Give a Hoot don't Pollute, and got the idea. Then again we were so fucked over, we actually had to calculate and write using our brains. We were even forced into solving problems well beyond a bad internet connection, things like that.
we have long suspected their lust for children for sexual and political reasons....we were right and this place really proves it

"After passing the Senate with a unanimous, bipartisan vote, I had hoped Democrats on the Assembly Public Safety Committee, led by Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer, would agree to make sex trafficking of a minor a serious felony. I am profoundly disappointed that committee Democrats couldn’t bring themselves to support the bill, with their stubborn and misguided objection to any penalty increase regardless of how heinous the crime"

"After passing the Senate with a unanimous, bipartisan vote, I had hoped Democrats on the Assembly Public Safety Committee, led by Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer, would agree to make sex trafficking of a minor a serious felony. I am profoundly disappointed that committee Democrats couldn’t bring themselves to support the bill, with their stubborn and misguided objection to any penalty increase regardless of how heinous the crime"

Example # 7,143 leftism is a mental disorder.

I have been to Lake Tahoe. It's beautiful. Why would someone do this?

Because they're twisted. Last time at Zephyr the place was trashed. A bunch of co2 cartidges on the beach too, word is that's drug paraphinilia of sorts.

Hey man, how's youth doin these days? You know, Millinials to Gen Z? First you capture their attention, and aint computers and "smart" phones gonna be rich. Democrats built that shit for the most part too, Bill Gates a favorite:puke:. Next thing you know, they talk us into LGBT. Presto, 11% of milenials ID as LGBT, and 1 in 5, I say 1 in 5 Gen Z ID the same, both a dramitic spike. Interesting too, there's one of 45 declarations for communist takeover that worked beyond their anticipations for sure.

A dollar says most are so fucked over they don't know who they are. Just too many complexities, a great dumbing down. They're turnips I suppose, still finding themselves, longing for attention, understanding, an identity, popularity, belonging, and stuff like that. Say, ever notice conservatives are better in bed? Why would that be?

And what happened to respect? Somehow Democrats tell us we're all fucked. Our youth are attracted to Democrats, yet take a fucking look at Zephyr Cove Lake Tahoe Nevada for instance. One of the most beautiful spots on Earth that commands respect, and this is the thanks for it. This bullshit began with millinials, I know, I've lived here all my life. And that diversity thing, how's that working out? Too often a group from south of us leave the same. Sorry, was that racist? Not if it's the truth. Ha, come to think of it, car show last weekend. Hands off that shit, you don't touch a thing. It's common courtesy for starts. And then a group of three south of border figure to paw my concours level, WTF? These are the same people who'd steal what visible. They're not alone, fuckhead is colored blind. But yeah it's become a problem. How could that be, after all, south america has the greatest crime levels. Is diversity good, even to a chaotic level? Must be, the Democrats said so.

Say, did you know California was a red State before Clinton, Internet, and greatly expanded Chinese Trade? Weird. Their populace is leaving the State in droves now, since about Covid scare. There's nearly a foreign replacement for them, but the State is experiencing negative growth now, first time in history. Unfortunately the mental disorder is spreading throughout other States, especially those that border it. How Democrats doin?

Forum List

Back