Fair Game

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
To my knowledge Baron Trump has never been political. It's interesting why he's suddenly "fair game". But reading the link? C'mon people, leave the kid alone

Former NBC executive sparks backlash for saying 18-year-old Barron Trump is now 'fair game'

To my knowledge Baron Trump has never been political. It's interesting why he's suddenly "fair game". But reading the link? C'mon people, leave the kid alone

Former NBC executive sparks backlash for saying 18-year-old Barron Trump is now 'fair game'

Barron is awesome, and I got his back. His destiny is YUGE!

A few years ago, this would have mattered, but now Americans view MSM as pure propaganda.

Barron :salute:

Barron is awesome, and I got his back. His destiny is YUGE!

A few years ago, this would have mattered, but now Americans view MSM as pure propaganda.

Barron :salute:
MSM is now so run down and loss making that it should evaporate very quickly .
Unless they are prepared to make huge switches, they will continue to be ignored by the public and advertisers .

It was about 15 years ago that I realised how beholden our BBC and the better newspapers were ( Times,Telegraph and maybe the Independent) to outside interference, whether you define it as " The Top1% " , Deep State or any other group name .

I get 100% more detailed and accurate news from selective alternative media sites .

If he inserts himself into the campaign or if his parents use him as a prop then yeah he is fair game. If he tries to stay out of it and is along for the ride then he should be left alone

If he inserts himself into the campaign or if his parents use him as a prop then yeah he is fair game. If he tries to stay out of it and is along for the ride then he should be left alone

The problem is NBC tried to make him fair game. He's a kid and I've never seen anything about him getting involved in politics. I suspect his mom prevents it

The problem is NBC tried to make him fair game. He's a kid and I've never seen anything about him getting involved in politics. I suspect his mom prevents it
When they start to actually run stories involving him or alleging he is involved in a crime him clearly did not commit then I will be concerned. Until then it’s a blow hard running this mouth.

They do not care. What they did to the kid in D.C. from the Catholic School a few years ago was despicable. None of them get justice applied which is deserved.

They do not care. What they did to the kid in D.C. from the Catholic School a few years ago was despicable. None of them get justice applied which is deserved.

I try to leave children out of it.

Before some loon starts, Hunter isn't a child

Ironically "Fair Game" is the term Scientology uses on ex-members or anyone else who critiques them when they want to ruin their lives.

The left wants to take out Trump any way they can, including inflicting Pain on Trump by hurting his kid. It’s sick.

It is also the product of neo-Marxist revolutionaries hiding under the guise of “Duh-MocKrisSey” to destroy the republic.

If memory serves the late actor Peter Fonda said something about kid knapping Barron around 6 years ago when Barron was 12.

Forum List

Back